Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: GGG vs Murata - Reschedule - page 11. (Read 3302 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
March 16, 2022, 12:23:27 PM
^^ We speculate that GGG can still pull the trigger, and that he is still the heavy puncher between the two. Although there could be argument that he has tone down his agressive, that's why his trainer is pushing him to go back to his form in this fight in preparation of a Canelo clash. And speaking of Canelo, he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good.

Did literally Canelo Alvarez said that to GGG? If so, I also want to read or see that video Cheesy That's interesting!

Whooah! Seems that things are getting hot even if the fight is not yet final because GGG still haven't sign that specific contract on fighting Canelo this September as he's busy training for his upcoming fight against Murata. Definitely, it's hard to choose between GGG and Canelo because both of them is really capable on winning.
Maybe this is the source,

“Yeah, it’s personal. He talks a lot of sh!t,” insists Alvarez. “He says a lot of things. We’ll see.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-on-golovkin-trilogy-yeah-its-personal-he-talk-lot-sht-says-lot-things--164776

This could just be Canelo trying to motivate and fuel his fire for the 3rd fight. As others have said, Canelo is not interested on a trilogy but since GGG has been chasing him for years and bad mouthing him, maybe this is the reason he would agree now.

Thanks for the source, I was really curious though when you said that Canelo said those things.

Nah, I don't think Canelo needs some motivation on this trilogy. My interpretation is he's not giving interest on their 3rd fight, he's only looking forward on adding Bivol on his list but since the was the agreement includes fighting GGG and the fans want it then why not make some more hype to try and sell the fight more. We can remember on the past that he was very vocal that he already defeated GGG and there's no sense on fighting him again for the 3rd time
Merit: 667
March 16, 2022, 09:52:00 AM
I doubt about that, yes GGG have the advantage about ring IQ and experience and per stats but we cannot deny that GGG is slowing down as he's aging every single day while Murata is still hot. Being a heavy favorite will not determine the actual outcome because there's still a lot of factor that needs to be considered.
All I got to say is that while Murata is an underdog, he is also capable and have a chance to upset GGG.

Murata is currently hot? I tend to disagree bro. His previous fights can't be labeled as the same caliber with GGG even already aged. Not even a closed one. Murata is also way past his prime at 36 years old.

But yes, maybe we can't just conclude things right away that he won't stand a chance. Who knows after all.

The only advantage is, the fight will be in his hometown and that will boost his confidence, at least.

There's definitely no way that we can exactly tell what would be the outcome of this match until they're finished fighting, even the so called boxing enthusiasts cannot forecast it. But per stats, GGG's age can be his disadvantage but we can't took away the part that he is also a former pound for pound king so he's quite a dangerous boxer rather than Murata.
Comparing into its experience and fight overall then it is clear as day that GGG is really ahead or at advantage excluding the age of course which might really be having some impact but lets

see on how he would handle out that kind of flaw which is totally cant be avoided or ignored on every boxer that do goes into this age.I dont see any upsets though
even they do say that Murata is good but it isnt really just enough to be on the same level of GGG. He do still needs lots of experience before he could
able to cope up.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. GGG does have the advantage in this fight against Murata. In fact GGG was once the pound for pound king so certainly that really means something on this fight against Murata and GGG's age can only be an advantage if he is not staying fit but as we can see, it's like he never aged and his IQ in the ring are still on-point.

Next month, he will turn 40 and within the same month is the fight. We'll see if his age will not make him slow.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
March 16, 2022, 09:46:06 AM

Did literally Canelo Alvarez said that to GGG? If so, I also want to read or see that video Cheesy That's interesting!

Whooah! Seems that things are getting hot even if the fight is not yet final because GGG still haven't sign that specific contract on fighting Canelo this September as he's busy training for his upcoming fight against Murata. Definitely, it's hard to choose between GGG and Canelo because both of them is really capable on winning.

This word from Canelo "he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good" is very interesting like, whoah really? lol, this could be a serious battle for Canelo if it will be push through and I'm pretty this will be one of the anticipated fights I will definitely going to wait for this battle, and let's see how the undefeated Canelo Alvarez going to make his statement happen. But as of now, since Canelo Alvarez has also a scheduled fight I think they should be focused first on their respective fights and hopefully, they could be given a chance to have a face-off battle.

There's only one way to find out if he could really shut GGG's mouth, and that is by beating him convincingly. The fans are still eager to see them fight because the last two fights were controversial fights, and only GGG could really give Canelo a serious competition.

Let them take care first of their respective opponents.

These upcoming fights have to conclude first before we will have a chance to see GGG vs Canelo Trilogy.

1-GGG vs Murata
2- Canelo vs Bivol

I know Canelo is such an excellent fighter, however, I like to take chances and bet on the underdog which is GGG if this fight will be realize in the future.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 16, 2022, 09:08:34 AM

This word from Canelo "he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good" is very interesting like, whoah really? lol, this could be a serious battle for Canelo if it will be push through and I'm pretty this will be one of the anticipated fights I will definitely going to wait for this battle, and let's see how the undefeated Canelo Alvarez going to make his statement happen. But as of now, since Canelo Alvarez has also a scheduled fight I think they should be focused first on their respective fights and hopefully, they could be given a chance to have a face-off battle.

There's only one way to find out if he could really shut GGG's mouth, and that is by beating him convincingly. The fans are still eager to see them fight because the last two fights were controversial fights, and only GGG could really give Canelo a serious competition.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
March 16, 2022, 09:00:16 AM

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
March 16, 2022, 06:32:09 AM
^^ We speculate that GGG can still pull the trigger, and that he is still the heavy puncher between the two. Although there could be argument that he has tone down his agressive, that's why his trainer is pushing him to go back to his form in this fight in preparation of a Canelo clash. And speaking of Canelo, he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good.

Maybe this is the source,

“Yeah, it’s personal. He talks a lot of sh!t,” insists Alvarez. “He says a lot of things. We’ll see.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-on-golovkin-trilogy-yeah-its-personal-he-talk-lot-sht-says-lot-things--164776

This could just be Canelo trying to motivate and fuel his fire for the 3rd fight. As others have said, Canelo is not interested on a trilogy but since GGG has been chasing him for years and bad mouthing him, maybe this is the reason he would agree now.
Merit: 674
March 16, 2022, 04:25:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
March 15, 2022, 11:07:38 PM
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 15, 2022, 10:44:38 PM
I doubt about that, yes GGG have the advantage about ring IQ and experience and per stats but we cannot deny that GGG is slowing down as he's aging every single day while Murata is still hot. Being a heavy favorite will not determine the actual outcome because there's still a lot of factor that needs to be considered.
All I got to say is that while Murata is an underdog, he is also capable and have a chance to upset GGG.

Murata is currently hot? I tend to disagree bro. His previous fights can't be labeled as the same caliber with GGG even already aged. Not even a closed one. Murata is also way past his prime at 36 years old.

But yes, maybe we can't just conclude things right away that he won't stand a chance. Who knows after all.

The only advantage is, the fight will be in his hometown and that will boost his confidence, at least.

There's definitely no way that we can exactly tell what would be the outcome of this match until they're finished fighting, even the so called boxing enthusiasts cannot forecast it. But per stats, GGG's age can be his disadvantage but we can't took away the part that he is also a former pound for pound king so he's quite a dangerous boxer rather than Murata.

GGG was around 36 years old when faces Canelo Alvarez for their rematch.

Still, he was able to put Canelo on his limits and remember that Canelo is in his prime at that time. Now at 39 years old and will be on his 40th on the day of the match against Murata, I don't see any difference nor lack of strength even after 3 years, especially if what we are talking about is against Murata.

I disagree that GGG's age is a disadvantage unless he takes a long rest prior to this fight against Murata.

The age factor was already defied by Pacquiao when he beat Thurman before. So for me, it is just a number, and I am more on the physical activity of the boxer. If GGG is keeping his body in shape throughout the years, it won't be hard beating Murata, even if he is much younger than GGG. But look at their age, GGG turning 40 this year, whereas, Murata just turned 36 this January. For me, it is not a very wide gap in age. But we need to see this fight this year. Should not be delayed any longer.

I guess age as a factor is different for every fighters. And one big factor about it is how the boxer manages his weight throughout the years specially if they are not fighting. Fighters like Manny and Bernard Hopkins really take care of their body that's why they were able to fight in their 40's. So we can only speculate at this point if GGG has really aged or not. The real test will be in the ring against Murata.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
March 15, 2022, 09:59:22 PM

Still, he was able to put Canelo on his limits and remember that Canelo is in his prime at that time. Now at 39 years old and will be on his 40th on the day of the match against Murata, I don't see any difference nor lack of strength even after 3 years, especially if what we are talking about is against Murata.

I disagree that GGG's age is a disadvantage unless he takes a long rest prior to this fight against Murata.

The age factor was already defied by Pacquiao when he beat Thurman before. So for me, it is just a number, and I am more on the physical activity of the boxer. If GGG is keeping his body in shape throughout the years, it won't be hard beating Murata, even if he is much younger than GGG. But look at their age, GGG turning 40 this year, whereas, Murata just turned 36 this January. For me, it is not a very wide gap in age. But we need to see this fight this year. Should not be delayed any longer.

I agree. I hate the delays on GGG fights. GGG is already turning 40 next month. Age may just be a number but never in boxing. There are boxers that could still win fights in their 40s but that cannot be compared when they are at their prime. And boxers are always at their prime in the years before 40. So I don't think we could simply disregard age. But when it comes to Murata, I think GGG could handle him very well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
March 15, 2022, 07:59:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 15, 2022, 07:54:55 PM

Activity: 2604
Merit: 338
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
March 15, 2022, 07:42:33 PM

Comparing into its experience and fight overall then it is clear as day that GGG is really ahead or at advantage excluding the age of course which might really be having some impact but lets

see on how he would handle out that kind of flaw which is totally cant be avoided or ignored on every boxer that do goes into this age.I dont see any upsets though
even they do say that Murata is good but it isnt really just enough to be on the same level of GGG. He do still needs lots of experience before he could
able to cope up.
Merit: 667
March 15, 2022, 01:10:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 14, 2022, 07:03:35 PM

legendary
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 14, 2022, 10:03:39 AM
https://www.gamblingsites.org/news/has-date-change-affected-odds-golovkin-vs-murata/
Golovkin is listed as the -700 favorite in this fight
That's how heavy favorites he is.
It seems like many people think Murata doesn't even have chance to beat GGG, this similar like Pacquaio was heavy favorited compared to Ugas. Watching the previous Murata's fight, he have though chin and power punch but he's slow. This is another test for matured GGG, does he's faster than Murata or not. GGG might lose if he's slower than before, I believe the fight will last for 12 rounds .

I also noticed about that, I think they are really underestimating this Japanese boxer against GGG. Well honestly, I cannot deny that I also hope that GGG will win on this fight and that he's still the GGG we really know but I can't even assure it myself because Murata is not an ordinary boxer and he have some chance to stand against GGG who's now quite matured.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1160
Fully Regulated Crypto Casino
March 14, 2022, 09:29:08 AM
GGG's age can be his disadvantage but we know what he's capable to do and IMO, except Mayweather, GGG is the only boxer that could possibly pull an upset to Canelo.
That's not a problem because Murata is not a type of fighter that would give GGG trouble, in fact, I believe that it will be the other way around and bookies already know that as evidenced by the betting odds of this fight.

https://www.gamblingsites.org/news/has-date-change-affected-odds-golovkin-vs-murata/

Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook
March 13, 2022, 07:32:06 AM
It seems like many people think Murata doesn't even have chance to beat GGG, this similar like Pacquaio was heavy favorited compared to Ugas. Watching the previous Murata's fight, he have though chin and power punch but he's slow. This is another test for matured GGG, does he's faster than Murata or not. GGG might lose if he's slower than before, I believe the fight will last for 12 rounds .

If this fight goes the distance then more likely GGG will get the judge's nod because of the money involved in the Canelo vs GGG trilogy, boxing politics will always ruin this sport  Sad.

Murata will give GGG a run for his money and I would not be surprised if the Japanese fighter would win this match as I think he is a very live underdog while GGG is slowing down.
legendary
Merit: 1353
March 13, 2022, 12:09:30 AM

Good analysis, we will see if age has affected GGG since he is in 40's or if he is still aggressive and fight like he is on his prime. Murata is going to be a good test for GGG here, not discounting an upset but it can happen because Murata is a live underdog. I have him like another Japanese figher Nakatani, who is also a very hard fighter, fought Lopez, give him a hard time, lost to Loma, but a good come from behind win against the then top fighter Felix Verdejo.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1187
DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook
March 12, 2022, 11:49:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: