Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: GGG vs Murata - Reschedule - page 38. (Read 3302 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 16
November 12, 2021, 01:48:57 PM
I'm not familiar with GGG but looking at him he looks tough , although appearance can't if one his strong or can win a fight . I can't wait to  watch this fight for some time watching boxing  is what I do. I'm gonna follow up.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
November 12, 2021, 12:46:14 PM
I wanna cheer for Murata but GGG seems like he still has something left in his tank that can take Murata on. Not that I'm talking bad about Murata, he still has a lot of fight in him but comparing him with GGG, the latter has a higher chance of feating him imo. Still, if GGG flunks this, he basically lost all rights for a rematch with Murata. I worry though since his age might catch up even before the rematch happens and we might miss it because of that. Guess this match will say whatever is left of GGG.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 12, 2021, 12:28:39 PM
it's going to be a pretty exciting match where GGG will be back doing crazy matches again now.
I am waiting for him to fight because I really like his fighting style.
on the other hand GGG is currently still making pretty good stats even though his age is now approaching 40. 41-1-1 with 36 KOs is quite a flashy record.
On the other hand, Ryota will certainly not just stand by.
even though he is not really in the lead in this match but he will not give up quickly in saitama later.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
November 12, 2021, 10:53:43 AM
Ryota with only 18 fights should be an easy opponent for GGG with 43 fights. The difference in experience is so massive. Just a reminder of GGG power > https://youtu.be/QsMWqgZGkpQ?t=417 You can see he can knockdown his opponent with a jab! Only Canelo who can deal with GGG IMO, RIP Ryota. The only thing that can be an obstacle for GGG is that the fight will be held in Super Arena, Saitama. Thus, GGG must win by KO/TKO.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 12, 2021, 10:05:03 AM
So GGG is back this time he will travel to Japan to face a local champion and hero Ryota Murata.

He will bring his middleweight crown in the line, IBF and IBO and then Murata's WBA.

We've seen Canelo already so it's time for GGG to show us if he still what it takes to have a rematch with Canelo maybe a catch weight? GGG is nearing 40 years old though, so I don't know if there is enough time in the table to set up that trilogy with Canelo.

Anyhow, he has a big task on hand in Murata, the Japanese is also a very tough fighter. So hopefully we can watch and enjoy this fight.

But I'm still picking GGG to win maybe by decision or knock out if he can still pull the trigger.

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-vs-murata-official-saitama-december-29-on-dazn--161939
Pages:
Jump to: