Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 80. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The team is actively providing all the necessary updates. And these updates are really helpful for all the investors to get know about projects development.
To investors it is unimportant what updates are received by the project. For them that the project somehow developed is the most important and there was a movement.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
The team behind the project has been actively developing the platform and constantly improving it, to making it a better version of itself. Hopefully, because of the team, the project is succeed sooner or later.
What innovations from the latest can you present? I can tell about confidence that within the last at least two weeks the project hasn't received any updates.

Yes, same here its been awhile that we haven't received any response or updates about the stability of the project. They ahould be more responsive to the concerns of their supporters to have a productive and enjoyable workforce in the process of developing.
Activity: 554
The team behind the project has been actively developing the platform and constantly improving it, to making it a better version of itself. Hopefully, because of the team, the project is succeed sooner or later.
I hope so. If they would like to increase the project rating, I recommend them to take themselves into a ICO rating list so that they would get more audiences.
Good suggestion mate, the only way to make the project popular is through ICO but others they have good marketing strategy like advertising,  some promotions. To gain and captivate the attentions of many specialy the investors.
It is a common strategy in every business we start with huge initial investment hiring various developers and experienced professionals but without publishing the information and reaching out to various people no targets can be reached and it is like no achievement without advertising.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team is actively providing all the necessary updates. And these updates are really helpful for all the investors to get know about projects development.
Activity: 434
I hope so. If they would like to increase the project rating, I recommend them to take themselves into a ICO rating list so that they would get more audiences.
Good suggestion mate, the only way to make the project popular is through ICO but others they have good marketing strategy like advertising,  some promotions. To gain and captivate the attentions of many specialy the investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
I believe you will be getting various knowledge inside the project because of reading their medium site. However, did you read the whole articles from the bqt?
Agree, wise mens can understand the whole platform, it needs much courage and strength, patience to understand and make the whole project process. You can also gain knowledges through thier telegram thread and some link sites about the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
This project already become successful as they have grown so much in such a short period of time & collect so many investors.so they can not fall down 
Indeed mate, they are very good and updates are very progressive  they are far from the very first beginning. They also make the public more confident and accumulate the enough  informations to believe and trust the project till the finish line.
Merit: 102
This project already become successful as they have grown so much in such a short period of time & collect so many investors.so they can not fall down 
Activity: 602
I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
I believe you will be getting various knowledge inside the project because of reading their medium site. However, did you read the whole articles from the bqt?
Activity: 560
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Yes you are right, the team never stop on developing the project such as the platform and the way they do each job. The team are totally active in terms of improving the project and upgrading to make it more useful and attractive to many investors. Surely doing those thing will lead the team into success. Just keep moving on through ups and down with beliefs, trust and cooperation with each other.
Activity: 574
What innovations from the latest can you present? I can tell about confidence that within the last at least two weeks the project hasn't received any updates.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 350
Of course a certain crypto project has its goals to be fight in this community, and the BQT have not only its goals but also the courage to make this goals into reality as they keep in doing the best they could to conquer and pass through the different trials to reach its objectives.
I hope so. If they could doing their job, they can get more audiences in a great amount because of their hard work in the job. I have a dream that this project can be a success one.
I am very positive about it. Hopefully that whatever things will come the project team members and developers are ready to assist and cater all the possible things may appear. Gaining and attracting all the investors and supporters is quite a hard task but they must fucos on it.

Same here, this project has a potential to become a competitive project in the crypto community. And just looking to their platform you could probably say that someday they would be the best platform in the crypto world. Hopefully the team will keep on making things that would surely attract new investors.

The platform set just to create something new or just we say innovated in the crypto world. Well this project is not new but it is very competitive and I guess this project will be leading soon. It will gain more investors to come along and understand everything in the market place is round.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
Of course a certain crypto project has its goals to be fight in this community, and the BQT have not only its goals but also the courage to make this goals into reality as they keep in doing the best they could to conquer and pass through the different trials to reach its objectives.
I hope so. If they could doing their job, they can get more audiences in a great amount because of their hard work in the job. I have a dream that this project can be a success one.
I am very positive about it. Hopefully that whatever things will come the project team members and developers are ready to assist and cater all the possible things may appear. Gaining and attracting all the investors and supporters is quite a hard task but they must fucos on it.

Same here, this project has a potential to become a competitive project in the crypto community. And just looking to their platform you could probably say that someday they would be the best platform in the crypto world. Hopefully the team will keep on making things that would surely attract new investors.
Merit: 11
The project is strong and composed of brilliant and intelligent members. So I am very positive that they can make all their plans and goals implemented. Aside from that the developers are very active and dedicated they have back up plans for whatever circumstances that may encounter.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If it turns out to collect the necessary sum, then the team is obliged to realize all ideas existing for the project. I hope it at them precisely it will turn out.
I'm gonna say that they could not realize all of the ideas that are exist for the project to be realized because they need to maintain and think seriously in spending their sum.
The efforts and sacrifices must be recognized. The team should set some time to recognize the people who makes this project posible. The funds must be spent for important matter that surely helpful for the project, because the funds accumulated was for the project purposee and progress.
Activity: 434
Activity: 560
If it turns out to collect the necessary sum, then the team is obliged to realize all ideas existing for the project. I hope it at them precisely it will turn out.
I'm gonna say that they could not realize all of the ideas that are exist for the project to be realized because they need to maintain and think seriously in spending their sum.
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: