Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 81. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
That is all the team work and they are following all the instructions for the activities they are getting involved as per the plan in the whitepapers that is attentively making all the targets reached in an accurate manner successfully.
Yes, indeed. They likely wanted to make the target reached by doing such strategy to do in the meantime so that they could reach the future in no time. Wish you great luck.
Agree, they are setting a target goals. This make sense because from here they can at least know were to start. The main purpose and goals of the project is to reach the top and have  a good result and profits in the future.

Every project has its respective goals and in line with that they should work for it in accordance to its objectives. That's is why they have this what we call roadmap, this may be their guide on how they are going to meet those expectations with respect to their action plan.
Of course a certain crypto project has its goals to be fight in this community, and the BQT have not only its goals but also the courage to make this goals into reality as they keep in doing the best they could to conquer and pass through the different trials to reach its objectives.
Activity: 574
That is all the team work and they are following all the instructions for the activities they are getting involved as per the plan in the whitepapers that is attentively making all the targets reached in an accurate manner successfully.
Yes, indeed. They likely wanted to make the target reached by doing such strategy to do in the meantime so that they could reach the future in no time. Wish you great luck.
Agree, they are setting a target goals. This make sense because from here they can at least know were to start. The main purpose and goals of the project is to reach the top and have  a good result and profits in the future.
If it turns out to collect the necessary sum, then the team is obliged to realize all ideas existing for the project. I hope it at them precisely it will turn out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Every project has its respective goals and in line with that they should work for it in accordance to its objectives. That's is why they have this what we call roadmap, this may be their guide on how they are going to meet those expectations with respect to their action plan.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
Yes, exactly the team has been working very hard on platform to improve it and making it better version of itself. That's why there are many partners are started to coming towards the platform.
The platform of this project is achieved but not everything they wanted to look for changes just to make the project into better one. The team is being recognized and for sure this peoject will become popular because of the teams effort and also the investors trust.
Yes, exactly the team has been consistently achieving their goals. And also the team and the investors are playing a very important role to make this ICO successful.

The team, supporters and investors plays a big role to make the project successful. That is why it is very important to have cooperation because everyone can help to make it succeed. Good and positive communication is highly needed in order to know all the action that the team are doing. Trust with each other is also  very important.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
True, there is many ways in making the project successful but it can't be done without the investors, supporters and the developer. We all know that today there are lots of project created. But it depends on us which to choose. Let just remember to do first some research before proceeding to investment. Hoping the team will not stop thinking for new ideas in order to upgrade the project.
Although, without investors they can do something but only if they can keep developing the project and get partnered from any big company like coca cola or LG.
Well I respect your opinion guys, but for me investors are the blood of this project to keep beating and be alive. Investors are very important to fund and give the project a stronger hands to reach success. I do believe that raising a project is composed of 2-3 individuals for a sure success and one of this composition are the investors.
You are right, the function of investors in this project is reliable to become partner of the team. It gives more advantages and also it has the capability to give what is the best of the project and it function smoothly. It raise the project and hit the goal of it.
Activity: 378
The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
Yes, exactly the team has been working very hard on platform to improve it and making it better version of itself. That's why there are many partners are started to coming towards the platform.
The platform of this project is achieved but not everything they wanted to look for changes just to make the project into better one. The team is being recognized and for sure this peoject will become popular because of the teams effort and also the investors trust.
Yes, exactly the team has been consistently achieving their goals. And also the team and the investors are playing a very important role to make this ICO successful.
As the market depends on demand traders always play a game and make a right move accordingly as they do not wish to make a wrong trade and loose the money so there will be bigshots who actively get involved with bulk trades.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Exactly, the project was being created associated with the presence of this effective team that continuously make improvements in the future. Although they do not provide any information containing the status of the project but we can ask anything through their telegram channel.
Agree, all tye activities are based in project plans and goals, they have roadmap that will guide them for the next activities or transaction of the project.  This is good to have a trace all the project matter and all the posible issues that the project may encounter.
Activity: 434
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
True, there is many ways in making the project successful but it can't be done without the investors, supporters and the developer. We all know that today there are lots of project created. But it depends on us which to choose. Let just remember to do first some research before proceeding to investment. Hoping the team will not stop thinking for new ideas in order to upgrade the project.
Although, without investors they can do something but only if they can keep developing the project and get partnered from any big company like coca cola or LG.
Well I respect your opinion guys, but for me investors are the blood of this project to keep beating and be alive. Investors are very important to fund and give the project a stronger hands to reach success. I do believe that raising a project is composed of 2-3 individuals for a sure success and one of this composition are the investors.
BQT management is taking more ownership enchantingly by exploring to the new trading features to unique their platform which will bring more attentive utilization and new users added. There should be something more promotional like less fees.
Having been more uniquely extraordinary and have so many exceptional features as a great crypto project stands out this BQT project here in the crypto currency community which shows a potential to gain more users, supporters and not only thag because a lot more serious potential investors that fuel for the continuous developments and further analysis for the better and success of this project.
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Activity: 294

Exactly, the project was being created associated with the presence of this effective team that continuously make improvements in the future. Although they do not provide any information containing the status of the project but we can ask anything through their telegram channel.
Activity: 378
BQT management is taking more ownership enchantingly by exploring to the new trading features to unique their platform which will bring more attentive utilization and new users added. There should be something more promotional like less fees.
There are truly somethings that does not went into what we are wanted to happen in the first attempt just like the team towards the project's changes. Well, but if they keep on trying hard what they are doing now, then the good develop project will come to your satisfaction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Its normal to encounter those things specialy projects in the market because you can  say how long or what are the things that mighy come along the way of project  procedures. So its better to be ready and most importantly you need to be strong for whatever may happened, better of its a good one but if its bad so accept it with open arms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

It is normal not to achieved everything on what the team planned because of the changeable environment in crypto market. What the team best to do is continue to strive hard and always be ready to whatever challenges they may encounter. Always embrace new ideas and stategy to make the project become more develop.

Yes, everything is uncertain until its not yet at the end of the day. Expect that in the process of developing or moving ahead you will most likely encounter any issues and problems and it is a normal situation. Still you can use it to get some strength on that failure and converting them as your stepping stone towards your success.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

It is normal not to achieved everything on what the team planned because of the changeable environment in crypto market. What the team best to do is continue to strive hard and always be ready to whatever challenges they may encounter. Always embrace new ideas and stategy to make the project become more develop.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: