Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 82. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
Yes, exactly the team has been working very hard on platform to improve it and making it better version of itself. That's why there are many partners are started to coming towards the platform.
Activity: 434
I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
Not only on social media platform but also they are actively updating all the updates on the bitcoin talk forum.
Really good to hear that buddy. They are actively asisting and answering questions from the public. Also updates and progress are well managed. Hopefully this is just a start and everything will be fine soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
Not only on social media platform but also they are actively updating all the updates on the bitcoin talk forum.
The project is very active as of now. The updates and some promotion is making things better as what it used to be. The team are responsible and making things favorable to the investors and supporters. They are working very well and very hard for the people who waits good results and standings.
Activity: 602
To find the good partner would become the excellent movement on the way to success of the project. But how to make it? Not each skilled advisor will come to the project so simply.
Then, the project should come to the skilled advisor in order to hire it, it simply as hell. Give them money and they will gonna do the advisor job.
Activity: 560
From my observations I can tell that the developer has ceased to attend various conferences. For some reason promotion of the project was somehow limited.
Indeed. This is a great opportunity for those who are amazingly impatient about the promotion from the project. Well, you don't need to rush because the developeralways hear you.
Activity: 574
The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation

Yes right, possible the team already working on the improvement of the project to achieve their main goal. It is good that the team will look for a partner that is successful one , so that it can help people conclude directly about the project. Let just support whatever they do.
From my observations I can tell that the developer has ceased to attend various conferences. For some reason promotion of the project was somehow limited.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Yes right, possible the team already working on the improvement of the project to achieve their main goal. It is good that the team will look for a partner that is successful one , so that it can help people conclude directly about the project. Let just support whatever they do.
Activity: 532
To find the good partner would become the excellent movement on the way to success of the project. But how to make it? Not each skilled advisor will come to the project so simply.
Yes, but needs alot of preparation and searching about the partnership that well be successful,. Success of the project is in the hands  people and who imparted their knowledge to make things possible in everything is in their hands.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
They are. The good thing about the project team member is they  re very considerate and  hardworking team. They think few steps away from the results  are verygood if they can give helpful and wonderful result each task.
Activity: 574
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Exactly, the project was being created associated with the presence of this effective team that continuously make improvements in the future. Although they do not provide any information containing the status of the project but we can ask anything through their telegram channel.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
As far as I have recognized the developer during this time, I can tell with confidence that on trifles he doesn't disturb community, and discloses only really important news.
That is a great idea if you will do that. The development of this project is still in the process it gives the right thing. The BQT peojecr developed what is the right for us. If no one will disturb, well it will comply everything and sitting relax witb a smile.
Activity: 434
As far as I have recognized the developer during this time, I can tell with confidence that on trifles he doesn't disturb community, and discloses only really important news.
Activity: 560
The project will depends on the development of the project, and if they are going to give such information as much as they can then they will going to have more investors. BQT is an interesting project that would catch the attention of the community. If the team will manage this very well, for sure it will havea bright future.
That is true. The numbers of the investors that keep goig to the BQT is only depending on the team on how they will keep on making promotions and providing the necessary informations, updates and announcements that will bring interest and catch the crowds attention towards the project.
An information is a key to gain more investors because information is pretty damn useful in the cryptocurrency universe to make a great impact in the whole project.
Activity: 602
Well, yes. I can mostly say that this project is definitely a good one, a truly perfect project with an integrated new blockchain model and hedge trading platform will make this platform unique.
Activity: 504
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
If that so, possibly many imdividual likes BQT because ot keeps in touch with the people who wanted some updtes as well. The developers performance is the beat of all if they really hit what they aim for. Informations is really important even in a small bit.

The project will depends on the development of the project, and if they are going to give such information as much as they can then they will going to have more investors. BQT is an interesting project that would catch the attention of the community. If the team will manage this very well, for sure it will havea bright future.

That is true. The numbers of the investors that keep goig to the BQT is only depending on the team on how they will keep on making promotions and providing the necessary informations, updates and announcements that will bring interest and catch the crowds attention towards the project.

Exactly, if the team are creating some promotional ideas that would surely attract lots of individuals then they will gain more investors. The people are most likely want to have a project that are having a good approach and appealing concept that will give them a chance to become successful.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
If that so, possibly many imdividual likes BQT because ot keeps in touch with the people who wanted some updtes as well. The developers performance is the beat of all if they really hit what they aim for. Informations is really important even in a small bit.

Right, that is why it very important to have always an effort in doing everything. People are just observing how the team works on their job and how they handle every situation they encounter. They should not stop also in giving the exact information because it is very important to have in order to avoid queries.
Pages:
Jump to: