Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts - page 2. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
an update for those of you who have ordered from my store.

Batch 1 Orders - for people who have ordered from my store on or before 12/29/14

I got an email from Simon over the weekend and he informed me that shipments would begin the end of this week. If you've ordered from me I will pass along the Tracking Number as soon as I receive it from Simon.

thanks

Sweet. looking forward to getting my hands on these miners, and making the most of them with your smarterhash system. Thanks for the update.
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
That is great to hear. Thanks for the update, looking forward to getting tracking.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
an update for those of you who have ordered from my store.

Batch 1 Orders - for people who have ordered from my store on or before 12/29/14

I got an email from Simon over the weekend and he informed me that shipments would begin the end of this week. If you've ordered from me I will pass along the Tracking Number as soon as I receive it from Simon.

thanks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
emailed lifeforce this morning, response as mentioned here already was shipping next week. I then questioned if he has seen a machine or a manufacturing facility and his response was NO. He did mention the he purchased items from "Simon" in the past and all were delivered. So in short the answers are evasive and he either knows the product does not actually exist or he is blind like the rest of us and has no real new info from hashra.   
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
There's really not that much traffic here to discern anything.  Is this legitimate equipment?  I'm really interested but I can't touch it if it's not even going to ship.

Seems like there would be more posts from people that have info on the shipping.  Did anyone actually test these?  Where are the reviews?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
did anyone get an update on the shipping? seems communications have gone dark on email and social media. I haven't received my fiat back either or been asked if I wanted a refund.  Huh

If you look up three more inches from your screen of where you posted.....
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
did anyone get an update on the shipping? seems communications have gone dark on email and social media. I haven't received my fiat back either or been asked if I wanted a refund.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Just got an email back from Simon

Hi Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are due to ship out next week, behind schedule I'm afraid.
I am very sorry for this.

We will be in touch as soon as we can regarding tracking details.

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.

any shipping  details yet or maybe i should ask later in the week  Smiley . like Tuesday or Wednesday ?.

I'm emailing him on Wednesday, and if there is another delay, I'm pulling out.

Sense you ordered direct I'm out to on Wednesday if it gets delayed in any way.

I'll be asking for a refund.
legendary
Maybe it's time for a new rule on these forums if it's not place now if it is they need to in force it no more per order post you can  post it for sell  if you have it for sell and ready to ship and talk about it coming. if you want investor find an other way.

Activity: 924
I tried asking him (lifeforcepools) if he had any updates at all from hashra. I specifically said that I know that his site specifies jan 19th shipping at the latest, but since hashra promised end of December, I was trying to see if he had any updates from him. All I got for a response was "As ive stated before..shipment before the 19th of January". I'm not trying to post any slander or anything, just stating that I actually got a response although it clearly didn't answer what I was asking. Perhaps he has gotten an update from hashra and just doesn't want to pass the info. I don't know.

Now I'm starting to speculate, I feel so dirty.

The fact that there are no official comments in thread for a while shows a lot.   I asked for proof anything besides a rendering.   With no parts, chips, etc shown I don't think there is a chance it ships anytime soon.

I really wanted to believe (as I want a new scrypt machine) but I'm afraid on this one you will not see the product anytime soon.
You and I both.  You need to realize all the other players (companies) with next gen scrypt asics
have all pulled out for reasons unknown.  Gaw, Zeus and the like.  Either due to increasing difficulty and timing of release
or the cost to produce.  I like to believe the latter since most companies know they can no longer sell these for whatever they want.
legendary
Activity: 1456
I tried asking him (lifeforcepools) if he had any updates at all from hashra. I specifically said that I know that his site specifies jan 19th shipping at the latest, but since hashra promised end of December, I was trying to see if he had any updates from him. All I got for a response was "As ive stated before..shipment before the 19th of January". I'm not trying to post any slander or anything, just stating that I actually got a response although it clearly didn't answer what I was asking. Perhaps he has gotten an update from hashra and just doesn't want to pass the info. I don't know.

The fact that there are no official comments in thread for a while shows a lot.   I asked for proof anything besides a rendering.   With no parts, chips, etc shown I don't think there is a chance it ships anytime soon.

I really wanted to believe (as I want a new scrypt machine) but I'm afraid on this one you will not see the product anytime soon.
Activity: 46
Merit: 4

Activity: 630
Merit: 504
Can I still order for batch 1?

According to the LifeForce website - you can't - but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.  Maybe there will be an official announcement on Monday regarding all of this?

Activity: 867
Can I still order for batch 1?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Hi Jeremy

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.

any shipping  details yet or maybe i should ask later in the week  Smiley . like Tuesday or Wednesday ?.

I'm emailing him on Wednesday, and if there is another delay, I'm pulling out.
legendary

Hi Jeremy

Kind regards

Simon

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I know this has been pointed out before,
but people should take a good look at how the last project ended that lifeforcepools and Xircom pushed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.380
Over the course of the whole sad story the same promises were made and the same stalling-tactics were used.
In the MAT-case hundreds of people lost their investment, averaging around $7k per person.
This project might be targeting a different pricepoint, but the pattern that shows in the development of this thread is just too familiar.

My advice: if you payed using paypal or something similar that has a buyers protection period, DO NOT LET IT PASS!
Recall your payment and get your money back if they do not deliver in the timeframe advertised.

I did point this out and my posts got deleted. Hopefully yours will stay long enough for others to see.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I know this has been pointed out before,
but people should take a good look at how the last project ended that lifeforcepools and Xircom pushed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.380
Over the course of the whole sad story the same promises were made and the same stalling-tactics were used.
In the MAT-case hundreds of people lost their investment, averaging around $7k per person.
This project might be targeting a different pricepoint, but the pattern that shows in the development of this thread is just too familiar.

My advice: if you payed using paypal or something similar that has a buyers protection period, DO NOT LET IT PASS!
Recall your payment and get your money back if they do not deliver in the timeframe advertised.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
any news from hashra ?
their hompage is still untouched, no firmware, current messages unanswered
legendary
sigh, I'll  give it till the 19 th of this month then refund time . I'm  actually building founds to buy a second one if batch one sells i may try to buy one of the batch two. or even go with some one else if there out or keep a eye on the A2 sense they should drop if this ever see light of day .

Curious -- are you waiting until it hits the 30 or 45 days you can dispute a charge?

When did you place your order with LifeForcePools?

I want the miner . so ill wait and hope,  i don't have to  hell make good I'm sure i made another buy from him he refunded with in hours .

i think I said above why hes in the US and lives kind of close to me, i don't know him personally never meet him. that said i bought it off him becasue it was done with PayPal and were he lives i don't do any kind of non us per orders or buys , I got screwed one time doing a over seas per buy not bit coin related . and so far PayPal has made good on any thing i bought thu them that went bad.

and above all i won't pay with bit coins unless its shipped that same day for reason we all know .

i will either use PayPal or a credit card rather it was a CC, i get faster results. that's why you will Polly never see me complain about any bad buys, i can take care of it, so no need to complain Smiley .

atm  im not complaining just wish now they would ship them or come here and tell us whats up so i know what action i can expect or need to follow. and my complaint if you want to call it that is  directed at the vendor and not the re-seller. So gets off you ass plz and get the show on the road in one form or the other. NO excuses.

and order date was about the time I saw no L1 were gonna happen like the 1st of  DEC i knew then they were concealed  but hoped other wise and did not  say much that was't like bit main to not have them shipped before the due date they follow thu .

on Paypal from what i saw its a 180 days  Smiley: ..
Pages:
Jump to: