Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts - page 3. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 504
sigh, I'll  give it till the 19 th of this month then refund time . I'm  actually building founds to buy a second one if batch one sells i may try to buy one of the batch two. or even go with some one else if there out or keep a eye on the A2 sense they should drop if this ever see light of day .

Curious -- are you waiting until it hits the 30 or 45 days you can dispute a charge?

When did you place your order with LifeForcePools?
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
sigh, I'll  give it till the 19 th of this month then refund time . I'm  actually building founds to buy a second one if batch one sells i may try to buy one of the batch two. or even go with some one else if there out or keep a eye on the A2 sense they should drop if this ever see light of day .
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

I've gotten several emails from Simon, and yeah, sometimes it takes days to get a response, but other times he and I will fire three or four emails back and forth.

Right - but have you gotten any concrete information?  Real dates?  Anything?  It just looks like unspecific responses.

Just wishes on pie's in the skies, just like everyone.

I've gotten several emails from Simon, and yeah, sometimes it takes days to get a response, but other times he and I will fire three or four emails back and forth.

Right - but have you gotten any concrete information?  Real dates?  Anything?  It just looks like unspecific responses.

I think most of us are very patient if real updates are given and they are truthful.  I mean if you can't meet a deadline, then just own up to it and say why.  Most people will be ok with that.  But when you say nothing and deadlines pass -- then it looks very very deceitful.  Bummer.

I think most of us are very patient if real updates are given and they are truthful.  I mean if you can't meet a deadline, then just own up to it and say why.  Most people will be ok with that.  But when you say nothing and deadlines pass -- then it looks very very deceitful.  Bummer.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I've been watching this thread and have been interested in getting a scrypt or sha256 asic miner after running a few GPU rigs.  Talk about a let down.  This is the type of stuff that casts shadows in the cryptocoin world and only hurts the value for everyone.  hope these guys can make up for their failure to deliver.

Ah - I can see the next delay excuse already -- "Delayed due to Chinese New Year Celebrations - Shipping expected at the end of March."  LOL

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I would expect you wouldn't hear anything until at least Monday.  Today is a holiday (even in China)...
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
I PM'ed Lifeforcepools (OP of this thread) yesterday asking if he had any updates. He has been online since my PM but hasn't responded, although I imagine he probably has a lot of PM's to answer. Lifeforcepools, could you please pass along any information you might have? Even if it is just to say that you haven't heard anything, a response is greatly appreciated.

I guess those refunds should be rolling out to everyone from Hashra since December 31st has passed and they have not shipped.

Anyone getting them?

no news Sad

(it that good news?? )

I wrote a few posts back a bit of news.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Happy New Year to all.
Are there any Hashra news ?

Obviously you are looking for a fight and I'm not going there.

Have a safe New Year!

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

It is a full ponzi scheme.  I bet 99% of the "cloud" mining setups are fake.  It doesn't make any sense.

People will believe anything with nothing to back it up (photos, physical location, phone #, etc).

Perhaps you can follow up with some specifics on the details of the Ponzi scheme. I've ordered some units, so I have an interest in the situation. How do you make an investment in this scheme? What is the name of the company where the suckers send their money? What is the advertised return on the investment? What are the names of the early investors that have been paid off with the deposits of later investors? You have something to back up your claims, right? Some photos of documents, names of paid off investors, something?... Do you even know who Ponzi is without looking it up?
Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme       to help you out.

Since I'm not a person that will believe anything with nothing to back it up, I'm waiting for you to present some evidence.

I will give you 2 points though, for your ability to write in complete sentences, something I find sadly lacking in the internet community.

regards,
David

So where is "LifeForcePools" with any information?  This is his deal...

He logged on today and responded in another topic about LTCGear -- yet another Ponzi-Mining scheme that is collapsing.

It is a full ponzi scheme.  I bet 99% of the "cloud" mining setups are fake.  It doesn't make any sense.

People will believe anything with nothing to back it up (photos, physical location, phone #, etc).

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
those thing should break even in one months, based on the calculator, dunno if coinwarz is correct

not bad at all for an asic scrypt

Hmm - not seeing where these will break even in one month.  You have to pay for electricity, a PSU and a controller (or a spare PC).

A simple calculation using LTC (which is not what you want to mine) -- would show a break even point of 168 days (if you are adding $50 for a PSU -- total cost of $500) and your electricity is 11 cents per kw.  If you take a coin that performs 200% of LTC -- which doesn't really exist all the time -- that would cut the time in half.

Maybe 3 months if you mine the right coins?

you don't mine litecoin, but the most profitable one at worst it may take two months no more

yup i would say 2 month mini 4 month tops but at what speeds or what coin you  really didn't say . but my point was directed more at hdmediaservices not as a  personal attack im not that way but just as a  example .

yeah don't worry, it wasn't a personal attack for me , Cheesy

when i said 1 month, i just based it on the calculator on coinwarz, but we know coinwarz tell bullshit often
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Well the thing about Zeushash indicating more advanced miners means nothing -- they are a Ponzi-Mining company.  You can say anything -- but I sincerely doubt they have any real hardware.

On refunds from Hashra -- so there are people receiving refunds from Hashra?  They do speak?  Are people receiving it via bank wire?  Are any of them on here to confirm this?

On mining 42 coin -- yeah I agree this is a good coin to mine, as the value does fluctuate from 5 to 6 and sometimes higher if you hold them long enough.

I made a ton on Songcoin over the last 2 days.  

If the Hashra Astros were available now -- I'd buy 10 to 20 of them -- if I knew they would deliver and they worked.  But I'm not seeing any indication of anything.  Perhaps it is a big secret for those who get them.  LOL

Finally -- Hash-to-Coin is the best and most stable alt coin pool out there -- everyone should check them out.  They have a ton of coins and a lot of hash behind them.  I've tried all of the pools -- this one delivers.  Not the prettiest, but it works extremely well.  

I would like to know wtf they mean by More advanced miners to , I subed to one of there news letter i get from time to time . they claim to have 70 K in users  doing cloud mining atm . which I  find hard to beve becasue  every one i know that's into mining is like me, would rather have the hardware and  hate cloud mining. I guess the only reason they have that many was from refunds and no hard ware to be had .

I have to add about Zeus if they don't make there hardware any more as they claim on there site who does ? and  why can't we buy direct from them ? then  say go fdskjlf; your self Zeus ? Smiley .
Pages:
Jump to: