Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED! - page 19. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.
[...]BTW if he moves the coins, then he is Satoshi, no question, though there will be the desperados badly wanting to believe that he somehow stole the keys. I can see the headlines - Hacker hacked Satoshi!
That was my point in the previous post - is there even any way to prove - maybe if he mined on a server and the connecting public ip was registered on a residence he was registered on - only the isp could proof that - what am i missing?

You are both missing the point that Satoshi can "prove himself" easily by "just" publicly signing a message with his (known) encryption key.

The fact that this has not been done proofs beyond any doubt that this claim is a hoax/scam. <- period
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How many "days" does he need to prepare his next magic trick? I can move any of my coins in a few minutes, tops. This is ridiculous. How gullible can anyone be?

I think he is desperate. Maybe he has some huge financial obligations looming and needs to prove somehow that he is solvent. Clearly he exhibits almost all characteristics of a con artist, who has entered the narcissistic self-delusional mania phase, shortly before his system of lies collapses.

After seeing his pictures and self-portrayal, I felt sure form the first second that I never want to do any business with this person. Interestingly Gavin did.

ya.ya.yo!

What Gavin said was Wright fitted in with the Satoshi he knew: "sometimes prickly and difficult to deal with".

See the following interview at 0.43:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZyRMG2CjA

Gavin had the most correspondence with Satoshi, and I bet they argued over details as they were working out the bugs in the project.

The bitcoin space at large has mythologized Satoshi as a sort of selfless saint who never spoke an unkind word and who was perfect in every way. And that's partly why some people are upset - an unpleasant person had the technological idea of the century!

BTW if he moves the coins, then he is Satoshi, no question, though there will be the desperados badly wanting to believe that he somehow stole the keys. I can see the headlines - Hacker hacked Satoshi!

That was my point in the previous post - is there even any way to prove - maybe if he mined on a server and the connecting public ip was registered on a residence he was registered on - only the isp could proof that - what am i missing?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

Earwig. Low.

Time to grab another bucket of popcorn...
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Earwig. Low.

legendary
PS@alyssa85: Theymos "controls" this forum because control was handed over to him by Satoshi (who didn't do that because Theymos is "careless" but exactly the opposite)...
This forum has been hacked several times. I call that careless. What do you call it?

Shit, like in: "shit happens". And anyone who has any experience in penetration testing (like me - for instance, or even "just" system administration for that matter) knows that... It's a wonder a site like this one "only" got hacked "several times"... Any idea "how big" BCT is? Or what it's worth?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
More from the BBC  Grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36193006

Craig Wright's spokesman told the BBC that he would "move a coin from an early block" belonging to the crypto-currency's inventor "in the coming days".  

How many "days" does he need to prepare his next magic trick? I can move any of my coins in a few minutes, tops. This is ridiculous. How gullible can anyone be?

He has first to write a 10,000 words post which we will have to digest and summarize as :
- Go to https://blockchain.info/block-index/14858/000000008d9dc510f23c2657fc4f67bea30078cc05a90eb89e84cc475c080805
That's the block #9, the famous block which Satoshi used to send coins to Hal.
- Click on the address starting with 12cb..., that's Satoshi's address
- See the last transaction that happened on 2016-05-03 13:34:00 ? That's me, Craig Wrigth, who did it.
- Already 4 confirmations that I am Satoshi !

except someone send the coins to his address and not the other way around Cheesy
legendary
[...]BTW if he moves the coins, then he is Satoshi, no question, though there will be the desperados badly wanting to believe that he somehow stole the keys. I can see the headlines - Hacker hacked Satoshi!
No, he still isn't... (As Theymos already publicly stated some pages ago.) And yes, it (Hacker hacked Satoshi!) wouldn't be the first time; several years ago the Satoshi account right here on BCT got hacked (until Theymos [publicly] intervened)...
seems someone logged in today:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3

Local Time:   May 03, 2016, 02:09:48 PM satoshi account
That's local time not last active.
ROFL  Cheesy

PS@alyssa85: Theymos "controls" this forum because control was handed over to him by Satoshi (who didn't do that because Theymos is "careless" but exactly the opposite)...
As I remember Theymos is really close to my age if not a few years younger, when it was handed over to him (2011) he was around 19? Pretty damn gutsy of Satoshi to leave Theymos in control but I guess he trusted him but to be fair, it's a forum not a whole currency.

So? He also wrote the first block explorer. Which one is more significant; his age or his accomplishments?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This forum has been hacked several times. I call that careless. What do you call it?
Activity: 294
if he moves a coin from genesis, he IS Satoshi

I though moving coins from genesis 0 block is impossible, but signing new message is possible anyway and can prove the ownership of Bitcoin address the same way as moving coins.

As it seem no private keys in Craig Wreight hands for the Satoshi Bitcoins, otherwise the proof could be delivered publictly anytime if Craig Wreight need it so much (but then he could sell some of his coins instead of convincing investors he is solvent - these Bitcoins are not time locked!).
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
The BBC reported that Wright recently confirmed his identity to prominent technology figures by digitally signing messages using the private encryption keys linked with Bitcoin blocks 1-9, which were definitively associated with the Satoshi identity.
Anyone can confirm this, is this info available publicly to see, and confirm? If it was presented only to one chosen person I refuse to believe in it.
So far there is no definite proof of anything. And the biggest question - why now reveal himself, after all these years?
Hahaha

I'm waiting for electrum news

Electrum
‏@ElectrumWallet   
Note: There was no download of a signature file of electrum (.asc file) from a UK IP on Apr 7th.

https://twitter.com/ElectrumWallet/status/727366861592076288

Irrelevant. VPN? Proxy?

so he set up VPN proxy on factory sealed computer before downloading electrum? doesn't make any sense.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Hahaha

Electrum
‏@ElectrumWallet   
Note: There was no download of a signature file of electrum (.asc file) from a UK IP on Apr 7th.

Irrelevant. VPN? Proxy?
legendary
No, he still isn't... (As Theymos already publicly stated some pages ago.) And yes, it (Hacker hacked Satoshi!) wouldn't be the first time; several years ago the Satoshi account right here on BCT got hacked (until Theymos [publicly] intervened)...

That's local time not last active.

ROFL  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Hahaha

Electrum
‏@ElectrumWallet   

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Bitcointalk is controlled/owned by Theymos and it gets hacked from time to time because Theymos is careless...

But if Satoshi has the private keys to his own wallet, which is not on any system related to Theymos or bitcointalk, and he moves the coins - then he is Satoshi...

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

moving coins isn't the same as opening a BCT account...

if he moves a coin from genesis, he IS Satoshi
legendary

Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Maybe he's just waiting for the price increase brought by halving to sell those coins and that's what people are scared of.
legendary
[...]How many "days" does he need to prepare his next magic trick? [...]How gullible can anyone be?

In two weeks™.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: