Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED! - page 21. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I am Satoshi Nakamoto
Hy66Nz55o/0+JzQuxHFgx2TurPNdDChlHgUHmEdtX6Z/Q1YCEHATosHPTIcFnDZ2MUu/BkpLP9/udhtxu4QQeZs=

Hey!  Me too: Hy66Nz55o/0+JzQuxHFgx2TurPNdDChlHgUHmEdtX6Z/Q1YCEHATosHPTIcFnDZ2MUu/BkpLP9/udhtxu4QQeZs=

No, I AM! And you can check my sig by picking up bytes from the block chain in order to get this base64 encoded sentence: "QkNFbXBvcml1bSBpcyBTYXRvc2hp"
 Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
All I can say is that it was a poor attempt to convince people...

Seriously who did he think he was fooling?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Need money
I am Satoshi Nakamoto
Hy66Nz55o/0+JzQuxHFgx2TurPNdDChlHgUHmEdtX6Z/Q1YCEHATosHPTIcFnDZ2MUu/BkpLP9/udhtxu4QQeZs=

Hey!  Me too: Hy66Nz55o/0+JzQuxHFgx2TurPNdDChlHgUHmEdtX6Z/Q1YCEHATosHPTIcFnDZ2MUu/BkpLP9/udhtxu4QQeZs=

NO!!! I am Satoshi Nakamoto and so's my wife
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i am Spartacus!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I can see the "movement" comming, so... here is sig for everyone:
BTC JE SUIS SATOSHI BTC

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
I am going to say this, I think the real Satoshi is paying these guys off to throw everyone off to finding him, the real satoshi, does not want to be found, there is no point for him to be found.  He is a man of humility and this is not the way he will come out.  The Japanes guy had more of a chance to be him then then Craig Wright
Nah if the real Satoshi was behind this pulling the strings he would have at least made it believable.
Looks like Gavin really got taken in by this. Why didn't he just make no comment until he had time to think it through and double check the "proof" himself, a man in his position should know never to rush big decisions.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am going to say this, I think the real Satoshi is paying these guys off to throw everyone off to finding him, the real satoshi, does not want to be found, there is no point for him to be found.  He is a man of humility and this is not the way he will come out.  The Japanes guy had more of a chance to be him then then Craig Wright

Or may be he come out for take image leadership to other and he want recover Bitcoin image
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
I am Satoshi Nakamoto

More believable than Craig White.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
I am Satoshi Nakamoto

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I am Satoshi Nakamoto

legendary
Activity: 1554
Would the anonymous Satoshi, in Jan 2014, change a company name from something very nondescript (Moving Forward in Business LIMITED), to CO1N LTD? Makes no sense. And who is the 24 year old Ms Uyen T Nguyen?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08248988/filing-history
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

One of the biggest hoaxes in recent history I would say.

Awesome! Cheesy
Man Gavin got extremely fooled.Matonis as well of course.
Gavin yesterday: "I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt: Craig Wright is Satoshi."
Gavin today: It's certainly possible I was bamboozled.

Who will take this guy ever serious again? He is so done!!

This is totally true.  Obviously Gavin doesn't understand the meaning of signing something and how to use a signature to prove something. 

Andreas and Vitalik got it right.  When there is a sure way, using the unsure way is probably bullshit.  Gavin looks very dumb now.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Awesome! Cheesy
Man Gavin got extremely fooled.Matonis as well of course.
Gavin yesterday: "I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt: Craig Wright is Satoshi."
Gavin today: It's certainly possible I was bamboozled.

Who will take this guy ever serious again? He is so done!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
This is a quote from wikipedia:
"Craig Steven Wright born October 1970)[3] is an Australian computer scientist and businessman. He claims to be the real person behind the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto—the creator of Bitcoin—a claim that is disputed within the Bitcoin community."
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
A hoax would have a fun component, which I don't find here. This looks like a well planned covert op to take control over the Bitcoin code.

Well planned? Wright had zero chance of convincing anyone with his public 'proof'. Everyone knew that he would get properly examined by the community, especially after the last time.

We wouldn't be talking about it here on page 24 if he didn't convince some big players obv.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
A hoax would have a fun component, which I don't find here. This looks like a well planned covert op to take control over the Bitcoin code.

Well planned? Wright had zero chance of convincing anyone with his public 'proof'. Everyone knew that he would get properly examined by the community, especially after the last time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
Craig recently deleted one of his Twitter accounts: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:SsT1QaIIxIIJ:https://twitter.com/c01nblog+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/12/10/the-search-for-the-godfather-of-bitcoin-does-not-end-with-craig-wright/#gref

Craig: I don't want fame or fortune. Okay, so I do want fame and WILL use my supposed fortune to secure loans.

He either conned or was involved with KLEIMAN at one point.

C01N LTD. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08248988/officers

and another company with some one called Ramona Watts.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08260048/officers
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well I had already seen plenty of proof to convince me that Wright is not Satoshi, but I still thought that Gavin was maybe an innocent in all this. He may have been tricked by slight of hand and who knows what other distractions were going on during the demonstration. But now with this direct contradiction of his statements, it seems he played a bigger part than we were originally led to believe. It is becoming easier to understand why he still "believed" even though the proof says otherwise. It will be interesting to see how he tries to spin his way out of this one. Looks like this time around multiple hoaxers will be outed.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Col. Jessup, was there or was there not a red eye flight to Heathrow on the night Agent Andresen supposedly met up with Agent Wright?"

"Son, us Marines have balls. And we love to have are balls cupped. Have you ever cupped a Marine's balls?"
Pages:
Jump to: