Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED! - page 24. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
On Dec 8, 2015 Craig wright was publicly outed as a hoaxer/scammer, 'Gavin-Bloatcoin-Andresen' has ether gone full retard or is colluding with Wright but for what I couldn't say.
Wright was/is getting paid for Bitcoins he dose not own held in a trust  that were used as collateral to take out loans that he used to invest in a company.  He has a financial reason to convice people he is SN.
Google is your friend use it!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1129
The situation with the press talking about Satoshi is very much like UFOlogists talking about the Men In Black:

They are all asking "who" and "what".

But the only relevant questions are "why" and "how".

People claiming to be Satoshi, or claiming to know who Satoshi is, are irrelevant.  If you want to understand this, what you need to understand is WHY Satoshi had to be invented and HOW the interaction was conducted.  Who Satoshi was, is irrelevant, and claims to know who Satoshi was are missing the point.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com

BBC covering all angles.

Wow, honestly surprised the BBC even reported on us being skeptical. I figured they would just ignore it now.
Was waiting to watch what they would say on this topic on this evening's news report. But nothing showed. Not even a word. I guess Leceister City's win of the BPL championship was more important news to report.
It was the world report so maybe got to them not in time to get it prepared for this evening.
Waiting for tomorrows news report to hear on this and maybe will have more facts and intrigue to produce a better story to headline.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
BBC: One final question. So, why did you choose the moniker Satoshi Nakamoto?
Craig: It was the only one that my 15th most powerful computer in the world randomly offered up after I asked it for a name. If you don't believe me, simply ask the computer. Oops, just remembered. That computer has refused to address any further questions, so you're left with just my word which is good as gold as I've just demonstrated.

Well this sounds like a very good joke. His 15th most powerful computer in the world wow.

Here its perfectly clear that this guy is a joke, but I`m afraid that people who follow bbc will think that this is the truth. That is the sad part.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
economist upload an update article. The news here is not that Wrightamoto is a fake Satoshi but that economist link reddit article Cheesy

Craig Wright’s claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto come under fire

http://www.economist.com/news/briefings/21698066-onus-on-craig-wright-provide-better-evidence-satoshi-nakamoto?utm_content=bufferf7cb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
CSW's proof isn't a proof at all. If he signed a personalized text with a private key for that block 9 coinbase, yeah, it would be something to start with.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Okay, who woke up Crackhead? http://pastebin.com/6TAyryqH

Many of you know me as cryptcracker, the bounty hunter that is uncovering the truth behind the Crypty "hack" and bringing the perpetrators to justice. However I have been doing this kind of work far before the cryptsy incident, I am making this dispatch today to reveal crucial information on the sudden news about Satoshi Nakamoto's identity and the plot Gavin Andresen has been involved in.

Satoshi was the greatest mind that I have seen in ages always calm and collected a real genius. Notice that I said was, that's because I'm sorry to say Satoshi Nakamoto was murdered by Gavin Andresen and his CIA associates. The CIA saw the transparency of the blockchain and they thought this would be a good way to track their "dirty subordinates". Let me explain, the CIA gives money, guns and drugs to terrorists so they can do things like stage a coup and overthrow governments this is well documented. The CIA saw the transparency of bitcoin and got the idea to start using bitcoin as one of the ways they fund these dirty subordinates.

Gavin was given the task of identifying Satoshi and flipping on him which he did. Once Satoshi was found and about to be captured I was informed 1 of 2 things happened, Satoshi committed suicide or the authorities were successful in capturing Satoshi and Satoshi was tortured and then killed. I am sorry for not being 100% certain on which one it is but it was one of the two I know this because my sources also relayed documents to me showing Satoshis dead body and classified CIA files.  

Craig Wright was chosen as the CIA's front man to act like he was the real Satoshi Nakamoto. Gavin Andresen was to use his position in the community to pass this off. However these fools completely botched there plan because 1. they don't have the keys to the best of my knowledge and 2. they over estimated their manipulative tactics. The CIA got used to pulling these tactics on the general population but they didn't understand something this transparent wouldn't work against the bitcoin Community since it's much more tech savvy.

This was one of the saddest stories that I have known about for a while and I think it needs to get out there. I am currently hesitant in releasing the confidential CIA files because if Satoshi's identity is know his friends and family will be in danger along with my sources. I will attempt to secure them so they are not in danger once that is done I might be able to release the files.

Thank you for your time, another dispatch will be coming soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I don't see till now any valuable proof that Mr Craig Wrigh is Satoshi the creator and inventor of Bitcoin.
The BBC report and the guy's blog doesn't proof this for sure, at least till now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Finally joined after lurking for the past 2 years lol.

In the video interview wright seems pretty damn genuine UNTIL he made the statement that"he just wants his family, coworkers and friends to stop being harressed and bothered"

Ummmm I'm pretty sure your family friends and coworkers are now going to be questioned, bothered and harressed more now then ever before!!

He claims he is outing himself so that everyone else close to him can be left alone, which makes absolutely no sense!!  Pretty sure he knew that claiming you are the real satoshi brings more attention to everyone, not less!

Don't know about you, but I call bullshit! Mr Wright is Mr. Wrong

Welcome aboard!

Your right it makes no sence.... Not only does it go against SN's character but proof has yet to be established.

Your point of those close to him being left alone is irrelevant and will now bring more attention. He just want the 15sec of fame. What did he think would happen. The community has tons of geniuses who saw threw this the second the artical was released. Hell a someone with basic understanding and knowledge of Bitcoins history can see this as a fake.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Finally joined after lurking for the past 2 years lol.

In the video interview wright seems pretty damn genuine UNTIL he made the statement that"he just wants his family, coworkers and friends to stop being harressed and bothered"

Ummmm I'm pretty sure your family friends and coworkers are now going to be questioned, bothered and harressed more now then ever before!!

He claims he is outing himself so that everyone else close to him can be left alone, which makes absolutely no sense!!  Pretty sure he knew that claiming you are the real satoshi brings more attention to everyone, not less!

Don't know about you, but I call bullshit! Mr Wright is Mr. Wrong
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
Activity: 699
Merit: 500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJnzWLBhnWw

"Hey, I'm Tai Lopez, and today I'm going give you three free tips proving that Craig Steven Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto."

Sir,  I found this right before I have to go to bed.  Very good tips, I hope you don't take this down anytime soon, I want to watch again.  This is funny, usually I don't click on youtube ads but your video captured me.

I'm thankful for you , Giving me a chance to see this video <3 Thank you so much ! . I'm only 15 , In 10th grade..And I sometimes get confused about my future . But this video and these steps you have given me and the rest of the people who seen this video it truly helps ! . Keep doing what you doing .

Hey Tai,
I don't know if you're a Christian but this video has just brought a testimony into my life that I want to share briefly. This morning, I decided to retreat to my bed, reading/watching anything to make me feel good, because I had woken up feeling a bit low.
Your ad came up before another video and what at first seemed gimmicky but intriguing, led me to not 'skip' the ad. I clicked through to your site and watched this very video and felt the absolute truth you were speaking giving me a new found energy.
My prayer point for this year has been to find my purpose. Watching this, I have finally written it down so now it feels real. Again, I'm Christian so I really believe this was a God send because about 20 mins into this video, I had to pause and pray pray pray! I haven't been able to pray with such might, the way I just did, in months. So I just thank God for using YouTube and using you bring me back to fellowship with God and to boost my life in a little way.
I'm so glad I came across this. I am only 20 but I know that everything you said in this video is so real. I am about to graduate and right off the back of my degree I'm going to be in debt. That's how this system has set the world. I'm determined to break through that pyramid with my purpose!

im only 12 but I'm not stupid like most of kids and I fond this so helpful and also I watched it all

Gavin Andresen: I just got back from London where I was convinced that Tai was the real deal by the time he got to his second tip, stopping him from expressing the third tip outta fear of my head exploding.

Jon Matonis: After my meeting with Tai, I went back to my hotel room and said to my wife, "Honey, you're not gonna believe who I met today. I'll give you three guesses. But first sign this NDA."

Muhgagagagagagagavin
vip

Definitive proof that Gavin Andresen is Craig Steven Wright.

Andreas: Bruno, Bitcoin's goatee expert, exposes Gavin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
vip
BBC: One final question. So, why did you choose the moniker Satoshi Nakamoto?
Craig: It was the only one that my 15th most powerful computer in the world randomly offered up after I asked it for a name. If you don't believe me, simply ask the computer. Oops, just remembered. That computer has refused to address any further questions, so you're left with just my word which is good as gold as I've just demonstrated.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Nothing to see here.  Move along.

At first look, I thought that Craig Wright was indeed the creator of Bitcoin known as Satoshi Nakamoto. But after carefully making some research (in his blog post) and the way that he didn't show signed proof of the genesis block to the public, it made me had some doubts of these claims that are spreading all the way over mainstream media.

In my opinion, I think that there is only one way to prove that he really IS Satoshi Nakamoto and that is to move his coins. Nevertheless, I think that it is not really important to know who created Bitcoin but how useful Bitcoin really IS.  Roll Eyes

I won't belive anyone who says they're Satoshi Nakamoto unless they're Asian. *racist comment indeed but his name just kinda says: "I'm Asian."*
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Nothing to see here.  Move along.

At first look, I thought that Craig Wright was indeed the creator of Bitcoin known as Satoshi Nakamoto. But after carefully making some research (in his blog post) and the way that he didn't show signed proof of the genesis block to the public, it made me had some doubts of these claims that are spreading all the way over mainstream media.

In my opinion, I think that there is only one way to prove that he really IS Satoshi Nakamoto and that is to move his coins. Nevertheless, I think that it is not really important to know who created Bitcoin but how useful Bitcoin really IS.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

BBC covering all angles.

Wow, honestly surprised the BBC even reported on us being skeptical. I figured they would just ignore it now.

Gatta cover those bases! Wounder how much research they actualy did before writing the artical.
vip
Gavin's video embracing CSW is here: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36185622

Gavin: It's possible that I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. (very end of the clip)
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
BBC is a fucking joke at this point.
Pages:
Jump to: