Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED! - page 28. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
its not him guys. and satoshi is not one person. get over it guys. this dude is a liar.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/727159021367488513

No hack here, except Gavin himself Cheesy

seems like he doesn't want to give details. reason: privacy.
yeah, give "proof" to gavin and news sites in secret and refuse to post the detail publicly because of privacy. makes a lot of sense. /s
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
BBC are retards or something ? why they didn't us how he "signed" a message using one of his addresses ?

I notice the BBC have two different titles for the same Wright story. One gives the impression it's 100% proven, the other gives the impression that Wright is claiming to be Satoshi, but it's not 100% proven. That's strange considering the BBC claims to have seen 100% proof he's Satoshi.

"Entrepreneur says he created Bitcoin" gives a different impression to "Bitcoin creator reveals identity".

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Actually even if the real satoshi ill indeed appear and sign a message thru his known wallet, people may not believe still. who do wright wants by the way? if he is really satoshi he can go ahead and spend the millions of bitcoin he got from his wallet.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
he should do this:

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/727159021367488513

No hack here, except Gavin himself Cheesy

Well, I guess he is then...

Is he going to show the rest of us some solid proof?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
BBC are retards or something ? why they didn't us how he "signed" a message using one of his addresses ?

Tin-foil-hat time, but don't BBC have close links to HSBC?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11460160/Rona-Fairhead-told-to-resign-as-BBC-Trust-chairman-over-HSBC-controversy.html

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I would like to believe Gavin, but this does not seem like a "Satoshi" way of outing yourself.

It doesn't. I thought this mystery will never be revealed and that people would speculate for ever.
Let us see if those other coins are ever spent.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I would like to believe Gavin, but this does not seem like a "Satoshi" way of outing yourself.

I think it is him and you are saying it does not seem like Satoshi but that is just bullshit because no knows who was Satoshi and how he was ?
So I think its finally do and the truth has been given.
Activity: 144
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
I don't think that we will ever know for sure true identity of Satoshi.
Since he is silent so long time I guess he don't want publicity and want to keep his info private.
So, anyone can claim ''I'm Satoshi'' but I don't think we will ever know for sure if any of this possible candidates are true Satoshi or not Smiley
Maybe it's the best for all.
Give to this man/woman/organization or whatever peace and enjoy what he/she created for us Smiley

Yeah your right many people are saying that they are satoshi but the truth are not..
Satoshi is hiding because his life is in danger many thieves are hunting satoshi because he made a lot about bitcoin..
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

Irony?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I don't think that we will ever know for sure true identity of Satoshi.
Since he is silent so long time I guess he don't want publicity and want to keep his info private.
So, anyone can claim ''I'm Satoshi'' but I don't think we will ever know for sure if any of this possible candidates are true Satoshi or not Smiley
Maybe it's the best for all.
Give to this man/woman/organization or whatever peace and enjoy what he/she created for us Smiley

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
matonis and andresen orchestrated a cautiously prepared setup to have self-claimed "satoshi" backing Classic and assisting them in cutting the blockstream rotten propaganda off the network in an attempt to nail long-lasting debates and rule out the core dominance. makes sense?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Australian as satoshi? Come on now  Roll Eyes
There is so much wrong with this one as anyone who can connect the breadcrumbs can see.
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own 7 eyes. Craig Wright signed the Genesis Block confirming that he is indeed Satoshi Nakamoto.

Whahahahahaha, beautiful, you should create a new topic just for this.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

Satoshi or not.... he seems like a bit of a cunt doesn't he?

No.  That's just how Australians are.  It is normal for them.

Hahaha fuck off cunt!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

See what I mean?!  lol   You guys are all the same.
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
The man behind the handle Satoshi Nakamoto has died years ago and since then somebody is desperately trying to make the people believe he is still alive and to take over his identity.

Reasons why you believe this?
Pages:
Jump to: