Pages:
Author

Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside - page 28. (Read 25756 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Locked in Rhode Island and and Portland. Good luxk
Locked in Depaul +16.5

Locked in Sam Houston St +2.5
I added sam houston st +2.5 at 730pm EST.

I was watching the line movement on this game and it moved to where it has become a play as long as the line stays at 2 or higher come tipoff.
March 13

230pm EST

Fordham +10.5 (+9)

3pm EST

Texas Pan American +7.5 (+3.5)

4pm EST

Sacramento St +4.5 (+1)

7pm EST

Depaul +16.5 (+11.5)

ADDED 730PM

Sam Houston St +2.5 (+2)

9pm EST

Rhode Island +6 (+6)

Portland St +4 (+3)

As always some of these (rhode island in particular) could become no plays.  Ill update the thread as i lock these plays in

Good luck!

I got to this thread late and I know it's still too early for you to lock in, but I went ahead and followed you again today. Here's hoping for a repeat of yesterday!

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/6bfab11TVU1RU50VlBrdzdMeHlHQTVEME1RQT09/r/7198//

As of now the line movement looks like rhode island may become a no play by game time.
I got to this thread late and I know it's still too early for you to lock in, but I went ahead and followed you again today. Here's hoping for a repeat of yesterday!

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/6bfab11TVU1RU50VlBrdzdMeHlHQTVEME1RQT09/r/7198//

Good luck.

Nice that you missed the first two as Fordham did not cover and TX Pan American is going to have to make up 9 points in the final 6 min to have a chance at a cover.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

Locked in Sacramento St +5
Locked in Texas Pan American +7.5 - this line may drop to 7
Locked in Fordham +10.5
March 13

230pm EST

Fordham +10.5 (+9)

3pm EST

Texas Pan American +7.5 (+3.5)

4pm EST

Sacramento St +4.5 (+1)

7pm EST

Depaul +16.5 (+11.5)

ADDED 730pm EST

Sam Houston St +2.5 (+2)

9pm EST

Rhode Island +6 (+6)

Portland St +4 (+3)

As always some of these (rhode island in particular) could become no plays.  Ill update the thread as i lock these plays in

Good luck!

Yep. I'm extra happy now! Now I'm off to take a nap at work and dream about winning tomorrow.
I took about 50% of what I won tonight with your picks and put it on Washington State +11.5. It's going to be close Shocked

Nice win!

Gave me a reason to watch the end of that game.  Always nice to see a team show some class and not foul for no reason in garbage time.
I took about 50% of what I won tonight with your picks and put it on Washington State +11.5. It's going to be close Shocked
You are killing it man!
I don't have much but I sent a little to you.  Grin

Dont think i received it.  Not sure if you copied and pasted the address wrong.  Last block from 1:06am EST.

If you sent to the wrong address dont worry about it.  There will be plenty of other days/weeks/months for me to help make you some extra BTC

It's still pending from the bet site. As soon as it goes through I'll update you. Like I said it's not much, but I don't have much of a bankroll either.

Yup, striked through my previous reply.

Any amount is greatly appreciated.  Some people bet more some people bet little its all proportional to the amount you bet and the amount you win.

Thanks again!!!!
You are killing it man!

Dont think i received it.  Not sure if you copied and pasted the address wrong.  Last block from 1:06am EST.

If you sent to the wrong address dont worry about it.  There will be plenty of other days/weeks/months for me to help make you some extra BTC

It's still pending from the bet site. As soon as it goes through I'll update you. Like I said it's not much, but I don't have much of a bankroll either.
You are killing it man!
I don't have much but I sent a little to you.  Grin

Dont think i received it.  Not sure if you copied and pasted the address wrong.  Last block from 1:06am EST.

If you sent to the wrong address dont worry about it.  There will be plenty of other days/weeks/months for me to help make you some extra BTC

Nevermind just took some time.  Thanks!!!
You are killing it man!
I don't have much but I sent a little to you.  Grin

I appreciate it!

Tips are probably the sole thing that will keep me posting.  I will finish off the NCAAB season no matter what since its basically over.  I will continue through MLB and NCAAF/NFL.

If i continue making money through those sports (though i expect them to be closer to 55%-60% range) I will consider if i want to continue posting for free going into the college basketball season (which is my best sport).  Depending on the amount of tips i get over that time (as long as i am making money and not losing money, no one should be paid or tipped for losing people money) will be the deciding factor on whether i decide to pull the plug or worse start charging for my plays.  I would much rather take a tip once a week (on winning weeks) or days like today when i sweep a decent amount of games but it will ultimately come down to how greedy people are.  

I look at it like this.  If someone is posting their plays free of charge everyday and making you money every week or month you should be throwing some of it back to them for the work they are putting in everyday.

Thats my view on it.

Thanks for the tip!

Ill be back tomorrow.

Hopefully i can continue making the people here some money throughout the rest of the conference tournies and march madness.
You are killing it man!
Finished day 6-0 | +6 Units

61-26-2

70%

+32.4 Units

Updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSy6_kdCZuTdHhGcktNTThFLXpOd1hHNDJ1RVdUWnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

9-0 run over past 2 days.

Tips appreciated if i made you serious money show your appreciation.

Pages:
Jump to: