Pages:
Author

Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside - page 24. (Read 25756 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
9pm EST Plays

Texas A&M Corpus Christi +7

Thats all of them for today.

Ill look at tomorrows lines soon.

Good luck to all who purchased!
8pm EST Picks

Tulane +9
7pm EST

Picks

Quinnipiac +4
Towson +3.5
Picks of been sent out.

Shutting down until tomorrow.

If anyone still wants picks before the games start PM me to purchase them or hunt down one of the people who purchased them and purchase them off of them.
Yes i will do what i said for the first two people until i get to above 50% which should be today
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think it makes sense, but for the 2 original backers you should honor what you said!
UPDATE

I actually have 4 plays tonight.  I missed the line movement on a game i was looking at last night.

Furthermore i am going to add another stipulation to my plays.  Along with the full refund if my plays are not better than 50% i will also offer the following as well.  If my plays do horrible, for example today, if they go 0-4 or 1-3 i will provide future plays for those who purchased for free until i get that to above 50%.

I will only be doing this on days where i have 3 or more games and i will be offering this if my plays lose 2 units or more on that given day.  For example, on a day where i have 3 plays if my plays went 0-3 i would be offering the full refund as well as future picks for free until the record from that day forward gets to above 50%.  If i went 1-2 it would only be a loss of 1.1 units and i would only send back the full refund.

Maybe this is in addition to it, but weren't you saying that someone who paid gets the plays for free until you hit 50%? I had the good fortune of missing out on WVU last night but I'm willing to tail again today!

Actually i like what you said here justbc.

Cancel out what i previous wrote.  I like this idea and im glad you brought it up that i had said this last saturday.

I however i am going to change it.  What i want to do is the following. 

If i have a losing day (a day where i go 50%) or less people can either pick one of two options.  They can either take a full refund for that day or they can choose to not take a refund and will get plays for free until i bring them up over 50%.

I feel like this is the fairest way to do this.

Let me know your thoughts.
Closing down in 30 min and sending out plays
sure for you and the other guy who i said i would provide you with plays until i hit 50%.

The day i told that to you both i went 1-1.  So ill keep my word to yall two and provide you the plays until im above 50% for yall two.  That would make you sitting at 1-2 right now.

As for everyone else and moving forward my previous post is what i will go by.  If i lose 2 units or more in a day then i will provide them for free until i get over 50%
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
UPDATE

I actually have 4 plays tonight.  I missed the line movement on a game i was looking at last night.

Furthermore i am going to add another stipulation to my plays.  Along with the full refund if my plays are not better than 50% i will also offer the following as well.  If my plays do horrible, for example today, if they go 0-4 or 1-3 i will provide future plays for those who purchased for free until i get that to above 50%.

I will only be doing this on days where i have 3 or more games and i will be offering this if my plays lose 2 units or more on that given day.  For example, on a day where i have 3 plays if my plays went 0-3 i would be offering the full refund as well as future picks for free until the record from that day forward gets to above 50%.  If i went 1-2 it would only be a loss of 1.1 units and i would only send back the full refund.

Maybe this is in addition to it, but weren't you saying that someone who paid gets the plays for free until you hit 50%? I had the good fortune of missing out on WVU last night but I'm willing to tail again today!
UPDATE

March 19

Looks like i am going to have 3 plays today.

Cost for plays is 0.01

If i dont finish 50% or above ill send back full refund of 0.01 (I have to either go 2-1 or 3-0).

Ill be taking payments until 6pm EST.

At that time i will be closing down payments.  I will send plays out around 6pm EST.

If you have never purchased before PM me and ill provide you with a unique address to send to.

Good Luck!
Finished the day 0-1

Brings totals to:

69-32-2

68%

+33.8 Units

Still have 3 plays for tomorrow and watching the line for one more play.

Plays are still the same price 0.01 for tomorrows plays.  Full refund if i dont go 50% or over.

As always if you have never purchased before PM me for a unique address.  If you have purchased before send payment to the address i provided you with and i will see it.  Ill be sending the plays out at around 6pm EST and will stop taking purchases at that time. 

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Looks like West Virginia screwed the pooch in the second half.

Be back later to update record. Heading out for some volleyball
Already looked over tomorrows game pending the line for princeton/tulane it is not up yet.

As of right now i have 3 plays and one possible play.

All of them are pretty close though and could easily become no plays.  I highly doubt all of them become no plays though.

So im going to open up purchases right now for tomorrows plays.  I wont send the plays out until tomorrow afternoon, probably around 6pm EST.

Same deal as always.

For now the price is still 0.01 BTC for the plays.

The plays have to go above 50% or you get a full refund of the 0.01 BTC.

If you would like to go ahead and purchase tomorrow plays PM me if you have not purchased before.  If you have purchased before use the same unique address i PMed you.

If you want to hold off and purchase the plays tomorrow you can do so up until about 6pm EST and that is when ill be closing them up.

*EDIT* Changed the time i will be sending the plays out tomorrow.
The play i had for today was

West Virginia +4
Also did a very small little fun parlay that i will not be counting towards the record.

The bet is very small.

Norfolk St ML
Canisius 1st Half ML
Sam Houston St 1st Half ML

~+830

I dont know why but i think Norfolk has a good chance to win their game straight up even though they are 11 point dogs
The game i am playing is at 7pm EST.  There is still a chance to get it if anyone else is interested
Went through the rest of the games a second time.  There will be only one play today.  All of the other lines i was watching are moving the wrong direction.

Again ill you can purchase the play up to 6pm EST (i made a mistake earlier when i said 5pm EST).

Full refund will be sent back if the play loses.

If you are interested PM me and ill send you a unique address.
March 18

I have one play today.

This will be the same deal as last time.

The play will cost 0.01 BTC.  If you would like to purchase the play PM me and ill send you a unique address to send the payment to.  If you have purchased plays in the past you do not need to PM me for an address, you can send it to the same address you sent it to before.  Ill see it and know you purchased the play.

Same deal as always:  If my play(s) do not hit above 50% you will receive a full refund of the 0.01 BTC.

As of now it is the only play i have.  I will run through the games again to make sure but it looks like there is only going to be one today.

Ill update a little later if i have more than one play but i think it will most likely end up just being one.

I will shut purchases for the play(s) down at 5pm EST.
Pages:
Jump to: