Pages:
Author

Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside - page 25. (Read 25756 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Looked over tomorrows games and as of now i do not have any plays which really surprises me.  I am watching the lines of a few games to see if they will become plays but as of now they are not.  Ill post an update tomorrow morning.
March 17

No plays today be back tomorrow
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I did also get the refund.

I like the fact that you aren't chasing today just because yday wasn't perfect. That will help in the long run.

Northridge was a good pick and I'll be backing your next play.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
Brian did refund the 0.01BTC for the wins not being over 50%. Thank you for sticking to your word sir.
There were two people who purchased the picks yesterday and were refunded when i posted my message last night.  One of them posted in the thread that he purchased the picks the other did not.

I think you would have heard from either of them this morning if i had not refunded them their purchase price.  I hope this can begin to get some trust started for me.
March 16

Do not think ill have any plays today.

Be back when the tournament starts
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Do you have nba pick ?
he is not giving any picks in free for more details you can check his post #1
Activity: 896
Do you have nba pick ?
Refunds have been sent out.

1-1 today.

69-31

69%

+34.9 Units
Just got back i am sending the refunds out now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
I didn't read through all the pages because I just noticed this thread.  So you are charging for your picks?  How much?  Also, it looks like you give refunds if you lose...

EDIT: Just read the previous page and now I get it.  I like the idea Brian and thanks for the mention of my parlay page.  I like your record and it looks like you've been doing pretty well!  Keep it up!
Ya, not bad overall. I bet a little more on the 2nd game since another capper I trust suggested it.

Keep it up. I think building the track record will pay off!
1-1. Refunds being sent out later. I'm still at sxsw. I have not checked my messages but if u bought plays PM the address you want refund. Further more ill give you payers the next day picks for free so sell them to others if you want! 

I encourage it. If I lose you money make it up where you can!

Not sure if ill have any plays tomorrow but the next day I have plays I'll send them to the buyers for free and feel free to sell them to make up any money I lost you.
Second bet was cal st north ridge +3.5
The people that purchased please PM me the address you would like the refunds sent to and those will be coming out when I get back this evening.
North Dakota not looking good. Looks like refunds will be coming.
North Dakota +6 was the first play
Ya, I paid him for the plays and he sent them.

I'll let you all know how it goes!
Ok closing it up for today.  

One person bought the plays so if i lose one of the games im sure you will hear from that individual come tomorrow if i do not refund his purchase.

Ill post the plays for public tracking after they have tipped off.
Pages:
Jump to: