Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 15. (Read 125072 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Someone is pushing down the price on Bittrex.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
my mobile wallet was working fine the other day but know i get application fail message when i try to open it,an advice?

That's strange, works fine here.  Have you tried re-installing it? Smiley
yep tried that
just tried that agian still did not work the message i am getting is (the connection to the server was unsuccessful (file:///andriod_asset/www./index.html)
 i had about 299 coins in it
my mobile wallet was working fine the other day but know i get application fail message when i try to open it,an advice?

yep tried that
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

Activity: 90
Any updates on other development? Too many things are going on Roll Eyes

We're still working on Anon, Chat feature already done. I might release a new build of the wallet for all platforms while you guys wait for Anon.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Any updates on other development? Too many things are going on Roll Eyes
The new Android BritCoin wallet is now available to download on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.britcoin.wallet

We will be releasing regular updates for our Android wallet, with some important ones coming very soon.

Great. That looks good Roll Eyes
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund

We will be releasing regular updates for our Android wallet, with some important ones coming very soon.

Here's some preview pics of our Android wallet. Smiley

Nice. It looks really good.
legendary

Here's some preview pics of our Android wallet. Smiley

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1288
anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon  Grin

Can you repeat that again, I didn't quite catch that the first time:)

Dennemann has implemented it but has a couple of little bugs to iron out, so it shouldn't be much longer. If you didn't know it's the anon the XC had open sourced, so yeah it's a good one:)

Hope to get some more work in this weekend when the other dev gets off work Smiley

Good, good:)
Activity: 90
anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon  Grin

Dennemann has implemented it but has a couple of little bugs to iron out, so it shouldn't be much longer. If you didn't know it's the anon the XC had open sourced, so yeah it's a good one:)

Hope to get some more work in this weekend when the other dev gets off work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon anon  Grin
legendary
just downloaded the new wallet to my phone works like a dream,withdraw 300 coins from bittrex got to my wallet in a few seconds.
great work devs

Huh? Is it out already Huh

Hah I assume joffmac found the BritCoin mobile wallet on Google Play Smiley  A beta version is ready to be used, and it does work great.  But there are quite a few small changes I want before officially releasing it, but feel free to download from Google Play and test it and and let us know what you think, updates will be automatic. Smiley

Nice work Will!!!

Thanks mate!  I will 'officially' release the Android wallet this afternoon, have a few things to do first. Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
just downloaded the new wallet to my phone works like a dream,withdraw 300 coins from bittrex got to my wallet in a few seconds.
great work devs

Hah I assume joffmac found the BritCoin mobile wallet on Google Play Smiley  A beta version is ready to be used, and it does work great.  But there are quite a few small changes I want before officially releasing it, but feel free to download from Google Play and test it and and let us know what you think, updates will be automatic. Smiley

Nice work Will!!!
legendary
great work devs

great work devs

great work devs
Pages:
Jump to: