Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 18. (Read 125072 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

It was just a matter of time before major payment gateways such as PayPal utilized Bitcoin, but I think it's a good thing for crypto and even BritCoin.  I've always said I believe Bitcoin will become the global digital reserve currency, while different nations/peoples will adopt their own alt coins..  Smiley

Also there's nothing stopping PayPal from accepting BritCoin in the future. Wink

It will get the masses used to Bitcoin and then other cryptos.

I agree with you about Bitcoin being a reserve currency, I can't wait till the next big spike in Bitcoin's price, I'm thinking around the end of the year before that happens. Or maybe we need the central banks to start bail-in's again like they did with Greece?

I wonder if the central banks see crypto as a threat to them? If they don't, they should do!
legendary
Activity: 973

It was just a matter of time before major payment gateways such as PayPal utilized Bitcoin, but I think it's a good thing for crypto and even BritCoin.  I've always said I believe Bitcoin will become the global digital reserve currency, while different nations/peoples will adopt their own alt coins..  Smiley

Also there's nothing stopping PayPal from accepting BritCoin in the future. Wink
legendary
legendary
Hello William,
Please change CCEX on Bleutrade at first page.
Thanks!

I've removed C-CEX (and Bluetrade) from the OP and our website.  It's prolly better to trim the fat and be rid of them, Bittrex and AllCoin are all we need right now. Smiley
why remove it right Huh exchanges , Why do not we have to coin up cryptsy

Those exchanges had no volume, so they were de-listed, it's not a bad thing C-CEX is not that popular of an exchange and I have never heard Bluetrade?

If we want it on cryptsy we will have to vote for it here: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Or wait till we get noticed (when the volume reaches higher levels), then they most likely auto add us.

Agreed, it's best to concentrate trading on one large exchange like Bittrex rather than spread out over a number of smaller ones no one uses.  I think it's best if we just wait for BritCoin to get noticed by the likes of cryptsy, their voting system is kinda rigged since you can buy votes with BTC..  For now Bittrex provides a trading platform that meets our needs Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hello William,
Thanks!

I've removed C-CEX (and Bluetrade) from the OP and our website.  It's prolly better to trim the fat and be rid of them, Bittrex and AllCoin are all we need right now. Smiley

Those exchanges had no volume, so they were de-listed, it's not a bad thing C-CEX is not that popular of an exchange and I have never heard Bluetrade?

If we want it on cryptsy we will have to vote for it here: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Or wait till we get noticed (when the volume reaches higher levels), then they most likely auto add us.
1. I'm afraid to vote no meaning now, the exchanges btc now need to put the coin on exchanges rather than a large number of votes
2/right now near imminent release anon and wallets for smartphones is that you can add a larger exchanges bittrex is better
legendary
Hello William,
Thanks!

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hello William,
Thanks!

I've removed C-CEX (and Bluetrade) from the OP and our website.  It's prolly better to trim the fat and be rid of them, Bittrex and AllCoin are all we need right now. Smiley
legendary
Good increase in the price this week, up nearly 100% since the start of the month! Cheesy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello William,
Thanks!

I've removed C-CEX (and Bluetrade) from the OP and our website.  It's prolly better to trim the fat and be rid of them, Bittrex and AllCoin are all we need right now. Smiley
agree with you
it is better
legendary
Hello William,
Thanks!

legendary
only 0,5 BTC til 1k, cant wait to see price over 1k again

So close to 1k Smiley  I'm sure we'll hit it and go beyond this week, so I hope. Wink

Just a matter of time before we hit 1K.

No one has dumped which is a good sign, as it shows confidence in the coin. (I just picked up another 30K). Grin
legendary
Marketplace is finished. Doing the final testing of it now. Should launch soon.
Poor attempt at FUD removed
I do not see where you are getting this from but whatever.

It's best not to quote FUD.

More FUD is probably going to come. The buy and sell walls have gotten fatter and the volume is rising. The price is more quickly rocking up and down.  

As we get noticed the more the level of FUD will increase. Grin
legendary

So close to 1k Smiley  I'm sure we'll hit it and go beyond this week, so I hope. Wink
Hello William,
Thanks!
Activity: 68
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

More FUD is probably going to come. The buy and sell walls have gotten fatter and the volume is rising. The price is more quickly rocking up and down. 
legendary

Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
It's amazing to me that this coin is in so many exchanges with such a unbacked whitepaper. All ideas and no effort but yet it's traded in all major altcoin exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It's amazing to me that this coin is in so many exchanges with such a unbacked whitepaper. All ideas and no effort but yet it's traded in all major altcoin exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: