Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 17. (Read 125072 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
That IOS wallet looks awesome!
legendary
Good news! I've been testing out the new BritCoin web & mobile wallets this evening an I can say other than a couple of small changes, they're both nearly ready to be launched. Smiley
Nice. Make sure there is no bug Cheesy

Here's a sneak preview of our new web/mobile wallet.  We have decided to make some late changes to improve the functionality, so it will be released some point this week. Smiley

Looking good, take your time and get it right Will. Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Good news! I've been testing out the new BritCoin web & mobile wallets this evening an I can say other than a couple of small changes, they're both nearly ready to be launched. Smiley

Here's a sneak preview of our new web/mobile wallet.  We have decided to make some late changes to improve the functionality, so it will be released some point this week. Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/42P6JCx.png

great work
 Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 973

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
legendary

Nice, looking forward to using them, keep up the good work.
legendary
legendary
Scotland independence voting day is coming soon,any impact to this coin?

This occurred to me today, we would loose a chunk of our potential customers.

On the other hand I hope they get it, they need to get out from under our evil leaders! It would look really bad for Cameron to loose an entire Country, lol.

Well I don't think they'll start using ScotCoin.. 99% premine. Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Price is looking good. Nice.
legendary

This occurred to me today, we would loose a chunk of our potential customers.

On the other hand I hope they get it, they need to get out from under our evil leaders! It would look really bad for Cameron to loose an entire Country, lol.
legendary

Well we were mentioned in a CityAM article (pretty bad journalism from the writer on many levels) regarding Brit vs Scotcoin, but all in all we haven't noticed much impact from the vote.

I think the importance of this vote makes the matter of crypto currencies seem a bit trivial, considering what's at stake.  It would be nice for Scotland to stay though..  We're not changing the logo. lol Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Alright so we have implemented the core functions of the anonymity mixer, still have a long way to go, but so far everything compiles and runs just fine.  Cool

Sound mate, this is good news:)
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Alright so we have implemented the core functions of the anonymity mixer, still have a long way to go, but so far everything compiles and runs just fine.  Cool
Activity: 1022

It was just a matter of time before major payment gateways such as PayPal utilized Bitcoin, but I think it's a good thing for crypto and even BritCoin.  I've always said I believe Bitcoin will become the global digital reserve currency, while different nations/peoples will adopt their own alt coins..  Smiley

Also there's nothing stopping PayPal from accepting BritCoin in the future. Wink

It will get the masses used to Bitcoin and then other cryptos.

I agree with you about Bitcoin being a reserve currency, I can't wait till the next big spike in Bitcoin's price, I'm thinking around the end of the year before that happens. Or maybe we need the central banks to start bail-in's again like they did with Greece?

I wonder if the central banks see crypto as a threat to them? If they don't, they should do!

If central banks aren't fully aware of the implications of crypto currencies then I'd be very surprised.  Although since they do currently have the monopoly on money perhaps they've forgotten what competition looks like.  Roll Eyes

You'll probably find the heads of these banks all have a nice collection of BTC. They won't see it as a threat just yet, give it time and you'll see some reaction if this paypal news actually goes into action
legendary

It was just a matter of time before major payment gateways such as PayPal utilized Bitcoin, but I think it's a good thing for crypto and even BritCoin.  I've always said I believe Bitcoin will become the global digital reserve currency, while different nations/peoples will adopt their own alt coins..  Smiley

Also there's nothing stopping PayPal from accepting BritCoin in the future. Wink

It will get the masses used to Bitcoin and then other cryptos.

I agree with you about Bitcoin being a reserve currency, I can't wait till the next big spike in Bitcoin's price, I'm thinking around the end of the year before that happens. Or maybe we need the central banks to start bail-in's again like they did with Greece?

I wonder if the central banks see crypto as a threat to them? If they don't, they should do!

If central banks aren't fully aware of the implications of crypto currencies then I'd be very surprised.  Although since they do currently have the monopoly on money perhaps they've forgotten what competition looks like.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Yeah i noticed this too earlier today. Seems like they are implementing it which is great news Cool
Pages:
Jump to: