Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 14. (Read 125071 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I think that before you start up as a product to the masses - it is necessary to modify the technical part as previously planned:

1. Android app is not working now.
2. Update Wallet
3. Update Website

so after all that update we will have 0,00004 btc price for BRIT.

Then we will need to popularization this coin.

P.S. Sorry for my English

P.S. p.s. i have friends from London and can help to promote this coin.
waiting pm from you...

Work is being carried out to update all of the above, we need to start planning the promotion of the coin ASAP.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think that before you start up as a product to the masses - it is necessary to modify the technical part as previously planned:

1. Android app is not working now.
2. Update Wallet
3. Update Website

so after all that update we will have 0,00004 btc price for BRIT.

Then we will need to popularization this coin.

P.S. Sorry for my English

P.S. p.s. i have friends from London and can help to promote this coin.
waiting pm from you...
legendary
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that will7am will be back home in the UK this week, and we've agreed to meet up and discuss Britcoin.

What I would like from you guys would be any ideas on the promotion of Britcoin, what you think might be a good idea to wake the masses upto the existence of Britcoin, any ideas are welcome.

One idea I was thinking about would be be to get 10,000 leaflets printed and hit the high streets in Cardiff or Swansea or both and give them out to passers by, if anyone has any questions or queries I could be there to answer. This tactic needs to be done all over the country, I can cover South Wales, but we need other people from all parts of the UK in order for it to be successful, would there be anyone here who would be willing to spend some of their free time to help promote this coin and add some value to it in the process?

All ideas are welcome, no matter how big or small, Leigh.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
William, enough to drink beer.
it's time to work Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
why is it so so quiet in here?

Because it was a weekend? Roll Eyes

well at least the price is starting to move in the right direction now at last yay

Splendid! Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Because it was a weekend? Roll Eyes

well at least the price is starting to move in the right direction now at last yay
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
my mobile wallet was working fine the other day but know i get application fail message when i try to open it,an advice?

That's strange, works fine here.  Have you tried re-installing it? Smiley
yep tried that
just tried that agian still did not work the message i am getting is (the connection to the server was unsuccessful (file:///andriod_asset/www./index.html)
 i had about 299 coins in it

Just thought I'd chip in and say I downloaded the Android wallet also, and had the same server unsuccessful Application Error message.
For reference: HTC Sensation XE, Android 4.0.3.

Regards

Cy

Thanks glad to know its just not me,hope i can get my 299 coins back that i had on it!
Activity: 420
my mobile wallet was working fine the other day but know i get application fail message when i try to open it,an advice?

That's strange, works fine here.  Have you tried re-installing it? Smiley
yep tried that
just tried that agian still did not work the message i am getting is (the connection to the server was unsuccessful (file:///andriod_asset/www./index.html)
 i had about 299 coins in it

Just thought I'd chip in and say I downloaded the Android wallet also, and had the same server unsuccessful Application Error message.
For reference: HTC Sensation XE, Android 4.0.3.

Regards

Cy
Activity: 90
So what's the current plan for this weeks development?

Also, to me it seems the community right now is extremely small. What are the growth plans?

The only major promotor of Britcoin on twitter is this gal: https://twitter.com/Pebb3lzz

My plans is to work more on anon features, the other dev was away with his family for a few days so we didn't get as much done as we would like to. Things take time unfortunately. I would like to see more press releases etc, maybe William could figure something out Smiley

Also, to me it seems the community right now is extremely small. What are the growth plans?

The only major promotor of Britcoin on twitter is this gal: https://twitter.com/Pebb3lzz

Well we could plan another competition on social media Cheesy

We need something bigger, something that really grows the community size.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Well we could plan another competition on social media Cheesy

legendary
Someone is pushing down the price on Bittrex.

Yeah I see the load of 5000 brit sells, the market is quite easy to manipulate when the volume is low, all we can do is buy or hold!

I need the price to reach 3600 to make back my losses from scam coins and stupidity. I'm hear for the long run! This is also one of the few coins I would keep coins around to support them.

I lost 3.5 BTC this year through scammers, and a lot more through stupidity Smiley

With only 10.8M in circulation, when we do get more attention I have do doubt you will hit hit your goal.

I have faith in Britcoin. I had faith in Stealthcoin as well but sold my 100k well below 1000 because I thought it was stunting for the time being and I could go make more trading then buy more coin. Long story short scams and stupidity ate my coins and then Stealthcoin shot up in value.

I done the same with Librex, I mined 140k and sold it at 2k due to the FUD, then a few weeks later it hit 13K Sad

I think as long as your learn from your mistakes you will be alright.

Yeah I see the load of 5000 brit sells, the market is quite easy to manipulate when the volume is low, all we can do is buy or hold!

I need the price to reach 3600 to make back my losses from scam coins and stupidity. I'm hear for the long run! This is also one of the few coins I would keep coins around to support them.

I lost 3.5 BTC this year through scammers, and a lot more through stupidity Smiley

With only 10.8M in circulation, when we do get more attention I have do doubt you will hit hit your goal.

I have faith in Britcoin. I had faith in Stealthcoin as well but sold my 100k well below 1000 because I thought it was stunting for the time being and I could go make more trading then buy more coin. Long story short scams and stupidity ate my coins and then Stealthcoin shot up in value.
legendary

I need the price to reach 3600 to make back my losses from scam coins and stupidity. I'm here for the long run! This is also one of the few coins I would keep coins around to support them.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: