Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 32. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
legendary
I think the less Government involvement and regulation the better, they have proven themselves to be too incompetent and short sighted with regards monetary policy.

I know what you mean, although I tend to be lighter on them than most here because my mind's been corrupted by the dark side.  Wink

Suffice it to say that government is dogged by a lot of informational pathologies or dysfunctionalities. Many of them are subtle and counterintuitive; once learned about and understood, they also necessitate a run of binge drinking. Grin  

+1

Well said sir. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
I think the less Government involvement and regulation the better, they have proven themselves to be too incompetent and short sighted with regards monetary policy.

I know what you mean, although I tend to be lighter on them than most here because my mind's been corrupted by the dark side.  Wink

Suffice it to say that government is dogged by a lot of informational pathologies or dysfunctionalities. Many of them are subtle and counterintuitive; once learned about and understood, they also necessitate a run of binge drinking. Grin   
legendary
Also, I think you should update the OP title regularly. It gives people a sense that BritCoin is constantly being updated without clicking inside to see what happens Cheesy

I will be updating the August whitepaper and changing the OP title and content later this evening.  I intended highlight our new Fiat to BritCoin exchange platform for a week or two, since we think it's quite important news, but I think we've got the point across. Cheesy

Thanks for noticing! Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Don't know if you guys have already read this, it's a news from 6 August 2014

UK to explore Bitcoin role - George Osborne
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28670414

It would be really big if the government takes BritCoin as an official British cryptocurrency ( I'm dreaming haha Grin)

You never know. Haha Smiley

Would it be an opportunity to promote BritCoin to the government? Like sending an email to that government guy.
(It might not be worth the effort after all but I guess it's worth a try  Wink)

If it's George Osborne you're talking about..  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. Smiley

I think the less Government involvement and regulation the better, they have proven themselves to be too incompetent and short sighted with regards monetary policy.  But who knows what the future holds, the idea of BritCoin being made an 'official' British currency is quite interesting, it all depends on the terms though.

I see. Just an suggestion though, and yeah who knows what the future holds Grin
legendary

It would be really big if the government takes BritCoin as an official British cryptocurrency ( I'm dreaming haha Grin)

Would it be an opportunity to promote BritCoin to the government? Like sending an email to that government guy.

If it's George Osborne you're talking about..  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. Smiley

I think the less Government involvement and regulation the better, they have proven themselves to be too incompetent and short sighted with regards monetary policy.  But who knows what the future holds, the idea of BritCoin being made an 'official' British currency is quite interesting, it all depends on the terms though.
Also, I think you should update the OP title regularly. It gives people a sense that BritCoin is constantly being updated without clicking inside to see what happens Cheesy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Norway isn't that dissimilar to Britain, EU wise anyway, perhaps you could make him an honorary Brit Wink

Yes, i'm pretty much british at this point lol.
legendary
Only a few 1k prizes left to be won on our 'write #BritCoin on your body and get 1k Brits' competition! Cheesy

Take part and show your support for Brit Smiley

We're running a fun Twitter competition.
First 10 people to tweet us a pic of #BritCoin written on their body get 1k Brits each.  Fun! Cheesy

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK/status/499689863843573760

Btw, the one above was done with a gel pen and is not a photoshop.. So she said Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

After these words, the course Britcoin up.
Generally I like this topic live discussion.
legendary
Norway isn't that dissimilar to Britain, EU wise anyway, perhaps you could make him an honorary Brit Wink

Ohh he already is! Cheesy
Activity: 11
legendary
I think it is necessary to add the page "Our Team" on the official website, with photos. + Sometimes it is good to use a real person, such as video. Then some customers will not think that you a shadow company.

p.s. This is just my opinion.

It would also be good if some background could be provided on the team, relevant experience etc.

Agreed.  I would imagine it would look like this;

[image]

[Position / role]

[short biog about background, skills and experience]

Could possibly add location too, to show we're a British team (with the addition of one Norwegian) haha Smiley
Activity: 11
I think it is necessary to add the page "Our Team" on the official website, with photos. + Sometimes it is good to use a real person, such as video. Then some customers will not think that you a shadow company.

It would also be good if some background could be provided on the team, relevant experience etc.
legendary

I like the idea and it's something we will be doing in due time. Smiley  BritCoin ethos is all about being transparent and honest, so we'll get something online through BritCoin.io soon ennough. Smiley
legendary

Activity: 39

it is time of Buy Brit Coin Price very well

I'm sure we'll go over 1k soon enough.  If you look at the chart from the 1st of Aug to today you'll see we've had steady growth, which is nice. Cheesy

Indeed BritCoin is steadily growing. Just have to be patient, people Cheesy. Rome wasn't built in a day Wink
Pages:
Jump to: