Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 28. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I've justed updated the 'Updates' section on the OP, see the image below for a summary of what's going on with Brit etc. Smiley

Wonderful. Getting excited to see an article about Britcoin on major news outlets Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Sneak preview of our new in-wallet chat/irc update coming this week; Smiley

legendary
I've justed updated the 'Updates' section on the OP, see the image below for a summary of what's going on with Brit etc. Smiley

legendary
I would like to get more involved in the development and future of Britcoin.  Please private message me or direct me to a means of chat so we can discuss this possibility.  Thanks

Cool, will give you a pm now.  We really need some more people involved as we are very undermanned imo.

As for my personal lack of activity the last few days (or week), this is down to other commitments I have.  But I'm now available full time form tomorrow onwards so there will be plenty more devs etc coming soon. Smiley

Likewise. If you need a hand with anything you feel I may be able to assist with, let me know. Not sure what I can offer to what already seems to be an excellent team, but I do have UI and UX development and branding experience and am learning other skills which I would be more than happy to apply to this project when I feel my knowledge is adequeate. I also have a few ideas I would love to hear feedback on, if that is something you are open to.

Regardless, still keeping a close eye on Britcoin and staking whatever I can in the meantime to help.

Thanks for your interest, of course we would love to speak to you about joining the Brit team. Smiley  Also feedback is always welcome, it's how we improve. Smiley

Gimmi an email on [email protected] and we'll go from there. Smiley

Thanks!
legendary
I would like to get more involved in the development and future of Britcoin.  Please private message me or direct me to a means of chat so we can discuss this possibility.  Thanks

Cool, will give you a pm now.  We really need some more people involved as we are very undermanned imo.

As for my personal lack of activity the last few days (or week), this is down to other commitments I have.  But I'm now available full time form tomorrow onwards so there will be plenty more devs etc coming soon. Smiley

It's been a bank holiday after all Tongue

Well I've been working on my family's farm, there are no such things as weekends here! Haha Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176

It's been a bank holiday after all Tongue
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Likewise. If you need a hand with anything you feel I may be able to assist with, let me know. Not sure what I can offer to what already seems to be an excellent team, but I do have UI and UX development and branding experience and am learning other skills which I would be more than happy to apply to this project when I feel my knowledge is adequeate. I also have a few ideas I would love to hear feedback on, if that is something you are open to.

Regardless, still keeping a close eye on Britcoin and staking whatever I can in the meantime to help.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Wow, we're taking a pounding now.  I may buy some if we hit the 200s.  I'm not sure whats going on with the price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
every coin has increased brit is why only go down Embarrassed
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Casheer have said they'll add Britcoin to their platform:

https://twitter.com/CasheerApp/status/503670671608909824

Well done all!

Hah, you beat me to it.  Great news for BritCoin. Smiley

Btw, anyone else having problems accessing the Casheer.net website?  It doesn't work for me anymore, but it it's ok when I use kproxy.com which is strange.

Good news Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 952

Well done all!

Btw, anyone else having problems accessing the Casheer.net website?  It doesn't work for me anymore, but it it's ok when I use kproxy.com which is strange.

They've been having issues but it seems to be working now.  Great news:)
legendary

Well done all!

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund

Well done all!
Great news. Thanks for telling us.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

Well done all!
I have made the decision to include Britcoin in the book called Cryptocurrency "The-Alternative" Beginner's Reference. 
It will have a four page section similar to the Maxcoin section below:

Very cool! Well done:)

Thanks for adding. Appreciate it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I have made the decision to include Britcoin in the book called Cryptocurrency "The-Alternative" Beginner's Reference. 

when?
legendary
Activity: 952

Pages:
Jump to: