Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 35. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
William just 2 question:
1. Google Authenticator - how difficult it is to add this protection to the application? And is it need at all?
2. What you think about to do in the future public charity / promotional campaign for some of involvement with the UK celebrity? For example Jamie Oliver Smiley

Thnks for your reply.

Thanks for your questions Akajsoos;

1.  I think adding Google Auth to the actual coin could work, only if it was optional though since not everyone will want to use it. It is something we have thought about, but we have no immediate plans to implement it, but that's not to say it won't be at some point in the future.

2.  Great idea and it's something we're very open to, but choosing the right celebrity 'ambassador' for BritCoin will require some real thought, the last thing we need is the coin being associated with a public figure people dislike or mistrust. Cheesy

If you have any suggestions on potential celebrities then let me know! Cheesy
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Our August white paper is due to be published at 6pm GMT tomorrow, this will detail all the new and exciting features and developments plans we have in store for BritCoin in the coming weeks and months.

Can't wait to see that Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
William just 2 question:
1. Google Authenticator - how difficult it is to add this protection to the application? And is it need at all?
2. What you think about to do in the future public charity / promotional campaign for some of involvement with the UK celebrity? For example Jamie Oliver Smiley

Thnks for your reply.
legendary
legendary
hi dev,

please consider PoD : http://cryptoasian.com/

this will make Britcoin get more attention.

I sent them an email yesterday (or maybe the day before) about BritCoin, waiting for them to get back to me. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
hi dev,

please consider PoD : http://cryptoasian.com/

this will make Britcoin get more attention.
legendary
Our August white paper is due to be published at 6pm GMT tomorrow, this will detail all the new and exciting features and developments plans we have in store for BritCoin in the coming weeks and months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Yes, it has made good progress ...and the upcoming message-client wallet is really intriguing. You'll certainly get no I-want-it-yesterday complaints from this here Mick. Grin

And it's interesting that here has no FUD at all Cheesy I guess BritCoin is just too solid to have any Roll Eyes

Yea I've been amazed by the lack of FUD, not that I'm complaining.  Roll Eyes

What little FUD we've had has been dealt with logic and reasoning, if not put in a brutal manner.  Haha Smiley

Yea this coin is a fudders worst nightmare.  Grin
legendary
I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Yes, it has made good progress ...and the upcoming message-client wallet is really intriguing. You'll certainly get no I-want-it-yesterday complaints from this here Mick. Grin

And it's interesting that here has no FUD at all Cheesy I guess BritCoin is just too solid to have any Roll Eyes

Just wait for it. Once it get on ShBittrex page one with volume whales will circle. Then fud will be incoming.

Bring em on. Smiley  We have nothing to hide and have proven we're not a scam coin with no real world application or vision, like so many others out there. Smiley
legendary
I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Yea I've been amazed by the lack of FUD, not that I'm complaining.  Roll Eyes

What little FUD we've had has been dealt with logic and reasoning, if not put in a brutal manner.  Haha Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Just wait for it. Once it get on ShBittrex page one with volume whales will circle. Then fud will be incoming.

legendary
Activity: 924

legendary
BritCoin has seen some great growth in the past week, well done and thanks to everyone involved! Smiley

Nice to see we are grabbing more attention Cheesy your hard work is not in vain Cheesy

Yea, plus we have some pretty big publications coming up soon so that will give us even more attention.

Prices rise and fall like a yoyos in crypto, the important thing is we have a very healthy gradual increase in price over the last few weeks, so let's try and keep it up. Cheesy
BritCoin has seen some great growth in the past week, well done and thanks to everyone involved! Smiley

Nice to see we are grabbing more attention Cheesy your hard work is not in vain Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
New BritCoin Promo Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcENtfYUlxw

Thanks to everyone who was involved in making it, hope you guys like it. Smiley

Love the little British icons used Wink
Pages:
Jump to: