Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 38. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I have 5182.78823503 BRIT unconfirmed which isn't my money! how do i get rid of it or even keep it! its just stuck there, i've tried repairwallet
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I think it might be a good idea to limit total coins to 12.5 million and cut the POS interest to 0.1%.
legendary
Activity: 924
some one still DUMP it this coin... Cool

Yes, I saw that. Thankfully, everyone here seems to have the sterner stuff. Smiley
Activity: 824
some one still DUMP it this coin... Cool
Activity: 85
Fixed it Smiley Just needed to do
Code:
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev

First run of wallet fails, second run seems to work fine, just syncing with network. Looking good Mr. Denneman

Use qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
then make

Thanks dennemann, saw that on a forum too, installing libminiupnpc-dev worked.
Activity: 90
Britcoin Wallet 1.1

UI changes and statistics page added.

Windows
Mac OSX
Linux / Source

Enjoy. Until next version  Cool

I just tried to 'make' the Linux QT version and thought everything was going well until it terminated with this error:

g++ -c -fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -I/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/net.o src/net.cpp
src/net.cpp:19:32: fatal error: miniupnpc/miniwget.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                                ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/net.o] Error 1

I've done a little searching for a fix but didn't find anything useful (to me anyway - I'm not a coder, just a reasonably proficient user). I don't know enough to know what the error fully means or where to try and fix it. Any help getting the GUI wallet in Linux installed gratefully received!
I'm using Linux Mint 17 64bit, I cloned the github files from here - https://github.com/dennemann/britcoin, anything else I should tell you about my system?

Use qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
then make
Activity: 85
Britcoin Wallet 1.1

Windows
Mac OSX
Linux / Source

Enjoy. Until next version  Cool

I just tried to 'make' the Linux QT version and thought everything was going well until it terminated with this error:

g++ -c -fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -I/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/net.o src/net.cpp
src/net.cpp:19:32: fatal error: miniupnpc/miniwget.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                                ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/net.o] Error 1

I've done a little searching for a fix but didn't find anything useful (to me anyway - I'm not a coder, just a reasonably proficient user). I don't know enough to know what the error fully means or where to try and fix it. Any help getting the GUI wallet in Linux installed gratefully received!
I'm using Linux Mint 17 64bit, I cloned the github files from here - https://github.com/dennemann/britcoin, anything else I should tell you about my system?
Activity: 256
Merit: 101
Whats the recommended block size for staking? and how many days between staking please? I mean once a block has staked how long before it can stake again? A week? month? or days?

10 hours...
Activity: 97
Whats the recommended block size for staking? and how many days between staking please? I mean once a block has staked how long before it can stake again? A week? month? or days?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
When is the new whitepaper coming out dev Smiley? Is it gonna have some technical development for Brit?
Activity: 181
why  britcoin low price  Huh

You cannot expect a long linear increase in price. It is normal that there is some oscillation, and I am sure that the price will rise soon again Wink
Activity: 824
Britcoin Wallet 1.1

Windows
Mac OSX
Linux / Source

Enjoy. Until next version  Cool

cheer m8
GOOD Jobs...LIKED, the best WALLET
i like this coin i pray it doesn't get ied.

Don't we all.  That guy is a coin killer. Tongue

In others news, BritCoin got a mention on CityAM today;

http://www.cityam.com/1407408888/britcoin-vs-scotcoin-uk-cryptocurrency-battle?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Not the best article..  Think that 'Guy' has it in for us, nevermind, publicity is what we need. Smiley

Says the above article: "Britcoin trades at a poultry $0.004"

Chicken money! Alright!

Tasty! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll6ra9SRNZQ
Activity: 249
i like this coin i pray it doesn't get ied.

Don't we all.  That guy is a coin killer. Tongue

In others news, BritCoin got a mention on CityAM today;

http://www.cityam.com/1407408888/britcoin-vs-scotcoin-uk-cryptocurrency-battle?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Not the best article..  Think that 'Guy' has it in for us, nevermind, publicity is what we need. Smiley

Says the above article: "Britcoin trades at a poultry $0.004"

Chicken money! Alright!

Cheers. New features are already in development.  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Britcoin Wallet 1.1

nice wallet  Grin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Britcoin Wallet 1.1

Windows
Mac OSX
Linux / Source

cheer m8
Britcoin Wallet 1.1

Windows
Mac OSX
Linux / Source

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Just seen your comment on the article, very nice!  Assuming it is you haha

Yep, it was me. I'm actually easy to dox and I don't much care if I am. Fruits of a dull and boring life. Grin
Same with me. I really do not care if people find out who I am. Nothing interesting to find by doxing me.

Also a status update for marketplace.  Marketplace should be available to use within the next 24 to 48 hours. Mostly need to have some people test it and fix some small bugs.  For the time being to use marketplace you will need to have a IRC account registered with NickServ to make purchases and sell stuff. Once you register with nickserv and you get a deposit address from irc bot, you will be able to make purchases directly from the marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 924
Just seen your comment on the article, very nice!  Assuming it is you haha

Yep, it was me. I'm actually easy to dox and I don't much care if I am. Fruits of a dull and boring life. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: