Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 40. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
We are looking for someone to join the BritCoin team
and head our Social Media campaigns!

Must have experience with running social media campaigns through Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr/Pinterest etc.

Send me a PM here if you're interested!
legendary
Activity: 952
I think it would really help if we had separate people to run social media - with one person for each site.  There should be 1 person spreading the word on Twitter, one person on FB, Tumblr, Pinterest etc.  This way they can concentrate their efforts and their won't be the excuse that they were busy with other things etc.

Things move very fast online and in crypto in particular.  Silence in social media is not just the loss of a massive marketing opportunity, it also gives the impression (however false it is) of inactivity and lack of involvement.

Each social media account should aim to make 1-2 posts per day, every day.  These should not just include posts about Britcoin news but should also have tutorials for Britcoin and cryptos in general, important crypto news, important British celebrity/culture news and other items that may be useful to people who may be interested in Britcoin.  

This is not an optional thing it is an absolute necessity moving forwards.  Britcoin has good momentum now, but this can easily be lost if further momentum is not built on these foundations.  

If Britcoin doesn't do it another altcoin will.

Thanks for the advice, fully taken onboard. Smiley Please understand that we do try our best and we're a very small team, with none of us with expertise is Social Media.  I'm sure as we grow we'll find the right person to head our Social Media campaigns, but until then we'll just have to try harder ourselves.

I understand but that's why it's important to put the word out and start looking for people.  You need to let people know you are looking otherwise you won't have anyone coming forward.  Also I would advise starting a Youtube competition as previously suggested.
legendary
I think it would really help if we had separate people to run social media - with one person for each site.  There should be 1 person spreading the word on Twitter, one person on FB, Tumblr, Pinterest etc.  This way they can concentrate their efforts and their won't be the excuse that they were busy with other things etc.

Things move very fast online and in crypto in particular.  Silence in social media is not just the loss of a massive marketing opportunity, it also gives the impression (however false it is) of inactivity and lack of involvement.

Each social media account should aim to make 1-2 posts per day, every day.  These should not just include posts about Britcoin news but should also have tutorials for Britcoin and cryptos in general, important crypto news, important British celebrity/culture news and other items that may be useful to people who may be interested in Britcoin.  

This is not an optional thing it is an absolute necessity moving forwards.  Britcoin has good momentum now, but this can easily be lost if further momentum is not built on these foundations.  

Thanks for the advice, fully taken onboard. Smiley Please understand that we do try our best and we're a very small team, with none of us with expertise is Social Media.  I'm sure as we grow we'll find the right person to head our Social Media campaigns, but until then we'll just have to try harder ourselves.
legendary
I think it would really help if we had separate people to run social media - with one person for each site.  There should be 1 person spreading the word on Twitter, one person on FB, Tumblr, Pinterest etc.  This way they can concentrate their efforts and their won't be the excuse that they were busy with other things etc.

Things move very fast online and in crypto in particular.  Silence in social media is not just the loss of a massive marketing opportunity, it also gives the impression (however false it is) of inactivity and lack of involvement.

Each social media account should aim to make 1-2 posts per day, every day.  These should not just include posts about Britcoin news but should also have tutorials for Britcoin and cryptos in general, important crypto news, important British celebrity/culture news and other items that may be useful to people who may be interested in Britcoin. 

This is not an optional thing it is an absolute necessity moving forwards.  Britcoin has good momentum now, but this can easily be lost if further momentum is not built on these foundations. 

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
BRIT reach a new ATH today?

New floor looking like 800-1k!

My prediction (I'm right 50% of the time, every time) is that we'll reach 1400 sat in the next day or two, then dip down to 900 sat by Friday then up to 1700 sat by Sunday.

This is just a complete guess though, who knows what will happen. Smiley

and next month probably 25k sat  Grin
probably 100K sats for next week Cool
oh my good  100 btc for me ,  i like the dream  Grin

look at VRC story, the same story will repeated here, if dev continue work tireless to develop this coin, reasonable price next month probably 10k sat - 25k sat.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Version 1.1 of the wallet is ready, with some ui updates and statistics added. Only thing remaining now is to build it for Windows and OSX Smiley We will try and pump out updates and fixes on the wallet frequently. Hopefully next version will include chat  Cool
Activity: 824

My prediction (I'm right 50% of the time, every time) is that we'll reach 1400 sat in the next day or two, then dip down to 900 sat by Friday then up to 1700 sat by Sunday.

probably 100K sats for next week Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Whist we're waiting for the marketplace to be finished I thought I might get started making a subreddit where people can get started trading things for Britcoin.  Here's the subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/britcoinmarket/

Here's my post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/britcoinmarket/comments/2cluqp/2_x_sapphire_amd_280x_gpus_w_boost_for_sale_72k/

Hopefully this will be a start to adding some real utility to Britcoin.  Please add your own items to sell there:)

Oooh! looks like I will have to find some nice things to add to the marketplace Wink
legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Thank God IE didn't make it his "pick" Smiley

Haha, I was keeping a close eye on that too..  Was praying not to be his pick.  It's nice to have new buyers, but the last thing we need is a big pump then the inevitable dump with impatient day traders panic selling and messing up the price for the next few weeks. Smiley

Its kinda inevitable, once momentum builds and it suddenly pops on page one of Bittrex, the daytraders will take notice. Its not such a bad thing really, it opens up opportunities to buy more on the swings.
legendary

Haha, I was keeping a close eye on that too..  Was praying not to be his pick.  It's nice to have new buyers, but the last thing we need is a big pump then the inevitable dump with impatient day traders panic selling and messing up the price for the next few weeks. Smiley
legendary
wonder if it can sustain price.

Thank God IE didn't make it his "pick" Smiley >> not yet.

There's bound to be peaks and dips.  A good chance to accumulate more.  No coin goes up in a constant linear upward progression, there are always oscillations.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
wonder if it can sustain price.

Thank God IE didn't make it his "pick" Smiley >> not yet.
legendary
Activity: 672

legendary
BritCoin marketplace is almost finished. Hopefully it will be up by Friday.

Cool:)
legendary

Great news!  Really looking forward to using it, can't wait. Smiley  Hope people have plenty of cool stuff to sell on there. Wink
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
legendary
Download links for the Windows and OSX wallets have been fixed, seems Mega was acting up! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: