Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 71. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Ok, I've updated my signature which now includes a list of tech media outlets and some other Twitter accounts of interest to BritCoin.

Please start tweeting them and with some luck, we'll get some real public awareness traction in the form of a tweet or article, which will help BritCoin immensely.

Thanks guys.
legendary
Hit Stephen Fry up on twitter, he's always writing about tech.

+1

Great suggestion.  I will add it to the list of Twitter accounts we should target, which I will put in my signature. Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hit Stephen Fry up on twitter, he's always writing about tech.
legendary
Haha, I think it's a good idea..  Well as a laugh anyway Smiley  I wonder how much he would charge for a 5 second video just saying "Buy BritCoins, make loadsamoney!!" lol

I'm having troubles thinking of someone who would make a good celeb spokesperson for BritCoin, any ideas?

You know it makes sense to get Harry Enfield's "Loads a Money" character to do a short video.  You should contact his talent agency, they might even accept BritCoin.  Smiley  http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/harry-enfield/

I think that it's a bit optimistic to think Harry Enfield would do that.  Also would it in any way be relevant now?  Nobody would even know who he is and the whole point about it was that it was a critique of 1980s culture and new money (and not in a good way).  It would be more useful to find someone who is representative of modern British culture.
legendary
Activity: 952
You know it makes sense to get Harry Enfield's "Loads a Money" character to do a short video.  You should contact his talent agency, they might even accept BritCoin.  Smiley  http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/harry-enfield/

I think that it's a bit optimistic to think Harry Enfield would do that.  Also would it in any way be relevant now?  Nobody would even know who he is and the whole point about it was that it was a critique of 1980s culture and new money (and not in a good way).  It would be more useful to find someone who is representative of modern British culture.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
You know it makes sense to get Harry Enfield's "Loads a Money" character to do a short video.  You should contact his talent agency, they might even accept BritCoin.  Smiley  http://www.curtisbrown.co.uk/harry-enfield/
legendary
Thanks a lot Jdebunt, another great article.

On a side note, an interview with myself will be published at some point in the next 24 hours with some interesting questions being answered regarding the future plans for BritCoin.

Stay tuned. Smiley

Activity: 186
Well done ! as always nice articles Jean-Pierre Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Great to see s listed on Bittrex.  Whole lot of sell walls to break through though.  Looks like most are anticipating 2000 satoshi level or so.  Lots of sells in that area and above.
legendary
Some knob has deliberately positioned a 124K sale at 300 sats below everybody else on Bittrex to hold the price down.  Great opportunity to buy cheap for someone who has a bitcoin or so to spend.

Someone tried to buy it and surprise, surprise, it disappeared.  How could that happen?
legendary
Some knob has deliberately positioned a 124K sale at 300 sats below everybody else on Bittrex to hold the price down.  Great opportunity to buy cheap for someone who has a bitcoin or so to spend.
legendary
I'm pretty sure they're Scottish, would kinda be hard to pull off if they were English haha.  Might be good publicity over the next month or two with the Scottish independence debate and referendum coming up.  Media will eat it up like fish and chips.

Exactly.  Also maybe for a media opportunity arrange with your local chippie to sell for Britcoins on a particular day.  Call the local media, video tape it and it would be excellent publicity.

Haha, that's a great idea! Smiley  Will definitely look in to doing that! Cheesy

Also a friendly reminder to everyone in the BritCoin community to join us in our IRC chatroom for top banter and discussion;

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#britcoin
legendary
I'm pretty sure they're Scottish, would kinda be hard to pull off if they were English haha.  Might be good publicity over the next month or two with the Scottish independence debate and referendum coming up.  Media will eat it up like fish and chips.

Exactly.  Also maybe for a media opportunity arrange with your local chippie to sell for Britcoins on a particular day.  Call the local media, video tape it and it would be excellent publicity.
legendary

Hi mate, thanks a lot for the points you made and for the great support on Twitter.  Great stuff!

No problem.  As long as you support the coin and the community you will have my support.  I was also thinking it might be an idea to get Britcoin involved in the Scottish Independence debate to get more exposure.  Have Britcoin poised as coin for the union.

We have had a little banter with #ScotCoin on Twitter, check the link below..  But as we understand it, ScotCoin is like 99% pre mine or something and smells like a scamola. Sad  Would have been interesting to have proper competition though. Wink

https://twitter.com/LauderdaleBitC/statuses/485527523292618752

OK.  Are they actually Scottish based or someone just trying to capitalise?
legendary
Hi mate, thanks a lot for the points you made and for the great support on Twitter.  Great stuff!

No problem.  As long as you support the coin and the community you will have my support.  I was also thinking it might be an idea to get Britcoin involved in the Scottish Independence debate to get more exposure.  Have Britcoin poised as coin for the union.

We have had a little banter with #ScotCoin on Twitter, check the link below..  But as we understand it, ScotCoin is like 99% pre mine or something and smells like a scamola. Sad  Would have been interesting to have proper competition though. Wink

OK.  Are they actually Scottish based or someone just trying to capitalise?
legendary

legendary
What is your roadmap?
I'm looking forward to it.

Our roadmap white-paper will be a document outlining the BritCoin vision, ethos, marketing and development plans for BritCoin in the coming weeks and months.  We plan on releasing a monthly white-paper with the progress and new plans/ideas for BritCoin, July's edition will be released soon. Smiley

Activity: 186
Perfect view soul eater !

Great work William lets go forward everyday.

The world own Bitcoin, The UK own BritCoin !

legendary

No problem.  As long as you support the coin and the community you will have my support.  I was also thinking it might be an idea to get Britcoin involved in the Scottish Independence debate to get more exposure.  Have Britcoin poised as coin for the union.
Pages:
Jump to: