Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 74. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Good volume
price up slowly

waiting road map, and price will rise  Grin

1 BRIT = 0.01 GBP maybe reasonable price

We've been busy working on the road map over the weekend and I'm expecting to publish by Tuesday evening.  I've also been caught up with an interview article to be published soon, this will also give some more insight into BritCoin's plans.

1BRIT = 1GBP lol A man can dream..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Volume has been holding pretty steady and the price has been rising nicely.

Keep tweeting Bittrex and hop on irc and mention it there also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Good volume
price up slowly

waiting road map, and price will rise  Grin

1 BRIT = 0.01 GBP maybe reasonable price
legendary
Things are heating up on the exchanges!  Well done to everyone who has adopted and traded BritCoin.. And remember.. Don't sell low!! Smiley

Help us get listed on the Bittrex exchange using the twitter link in my signature.  Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
A little harsh..  I think it's good opportunity to reiterate our good progress and support so far. Cheesy

Noob to this coin - could anyome summarise what's special about it? have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?

Can't you read? Seriously are you too lazy to just read a few pages of text for a coin you are interested in investing in?  Maybe you should stay away.
legendary
Activity: 952
Noob to this coin - could anyome summarise what's special about it? have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?

Can't you read? Seriously are you too lazy to just read a few pages of text for a coin you are interested in investing in?  Maybe you should stay away.  Also it's far too early to judge a lot of those things.
legendary
Friendly reminder to everyone who wants to trade on Bittrex, let them know you want BritCoin added to their exchange by telling them over Twitter;

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
legendary
They have over 40k users registered, there have only been a handful of complaints so I don't think there's much/any more risk in using them over any other exchange. Smiley

Another question - is C-Cex a safe (well, relatively "safe") place to trade? Or is it "get your BTC in and out as fast as you can"?

I have never had any problems with c-cex

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Another question - is C-Cex a safe (well, relatively "safe") place to trade? Or is it "get your BTC in and out as fast as you can"?

I would utilize allcoin over C-ex
Activity: 238

I have never had any problems with c-cex
legendary
Any hidden problems - No.
Premines? - There's a 1% premine which is held here.  This will be used on future bounties, a list of which we're working on and publishing as part of our road-map white paper early next week.
Instamines? - There was quite a bit of instamine, see the first page.  But it was not done by the BritCoin staff..  No more than anyone else who got in early anyway.  I didn't personally start mining until around 4 hours after launch as I was busy monitoring the network etc
Buggy code? - No.
Dev squabbles? - No.
Dev complacency? - No.
Missed deadlines? - No.
Anything to worry about? - Sharks.

Hope this helps put your mind at ease. Smiley

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?
Activity: 224
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Any hidden problems - NO
premines? -YES with full transparency
instamines? - NO, diff was low so it was easy to get a nice stash.
buggy code? -NO
dev squabbles? -NO, best DEV ever. Fully committed to the coin and always available.
dev complacency? -NO
missed deadlines? -NO

Anything to worry about? - YES, only for you as you are late to the party.  Grin
Activity: 224

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?
legendary
If everyone keeps the twitter campaign going, Bittrex will take notice.

With a Rising price and still over 12 BTC volume at allcoin, they cant ignore BRIT forever.

100% agree with this.  Please use the link below to tell Bittrex how much you want to trade BritCoin.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

Thanks for the help! Smiley
legendary
Bittrex is still our #1 priority, but if enough people vote for us to be added to a decent size exchange then they should be allowed the right to trade there.  If there aren't enough votes to get added then I will listen to public demand and remove them from the OP if needed.

BritCoin has been added to the voting list for 2 new exchanges.  If you would like to see BritCoin on either bter.com or coins-e.com then please vote for us.

OP has been modified to include these two exchanges under "Exchange Voting".

Thanks guys!  We appreciate your support! Smiley

Concentrate on Bittrex for now.  Getting added to too many exchanges too soon (particularly those in China and Mintpal) just leads to problems.

Too many exchanges and coin gets dumped easily , bittrex is good atm.

+1, Bittrex for now sounds good.

Activity: 138
If everyone keeps the twitter campaign going, Bittrex will take notice.

With a Rising price and still over 12 BTC volume at allcoin, they cant ignore BRIT forever.
legendary
I agree with concentrating on Bittrex, which is what we've promoted a lot recently.  But we think giving people the most options in terms of exchange choice is beneficial for BritCoin.  We do hope to be traded on MintPal one day in the near future, since they're a British exchange..  But first we need to get on Bittrex.

BritCoin has been added to the voting list for 2 new exchanges.  If you would like to see BritCoin on either bter.com or coins-e.com then please vote for us.

Concentrate on Bittrex for now.  Getting added to too many exchanges too soon (particularly those in China and Mintpal) just leads to problems.
Activity: 238
BritCoin has been added to the voting list for 2 new exchanges.  If you would like to see BritCoin on either bter.com or coins-e.com then please vote for us.

Too many exchanges and coin gets dumped easily , bittrex is good atm.

+1, Bittrex for now sounds good.
Pages:
Jump to: