Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 73. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
As another example, JackpotCoin hit mintpal a few days back. Was sitting stable at ~24sat
Bit mintpal and check the price, dropped as of the second it hit mintpal, work around 10sat now.

I have nothing against mintpal, as i use to use it a lot but it does worry me. All the big traders are there and we all know they have very good bots that earn them a lot of money by dumping at the right time and keeping the price low
Activity: 490
Wake up to find BritCoin was added to the Bittrex exchange in the early hours last night!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BRIT

Well done to everyone who helped us get listed, next we hassle MintPal. Wink

Remember, don't sell low! Smiley

Don't do mintpal. IT will get pumped and dumped to shit.

you know, I'm getting sick and tired of reading shit like this.

No facts, no proof. Not even a valid reason to be hating mintpal. Just some random ignorant dumbass spouting crap for no reason whatsoever.

caught!

u lost to much of ur panic sells on pump and dumps or u dont know when go in and when out??

Lets be honest here though...MP is a p&d. Some people say it "kills" coins, but I disagree with that. What I dont disagree with however is that when something hits MP, 95% of the time, it gets dumped, and dumped HARD.

Recently just to name a few GUE, SUPER, MIN, and last night, URO. All these coins got dumped hard...URO's value dropping 50% in less than 24 hrs.

All 4 of those coins were experiencing a happy uptrend in Bittrex. Slow & steady. Then Mintpal happened. DUMP.

All coins had potential but it created huge FUD for current holders so many dumped, and new investors are hesitant to get in. It sucks for legit coins like MIN who have huge potential, but a few days after MP add, value dropped to BELOW its original value in Bittrex pre-Mintpal add. That coin is so promising, and its probably going to take weeks to recover.

Not saying ALL coins die in MP, but usually when theres an immediate dump, it never reaches that peak anymore. Look at the MAX trend in MP will half the coins. Basically, once added in MP, there is a very high chance that the coins value will significantly decrease within 72hrs.

Dev i recommend we let BRIT mature in Bittrex. Get some features out, etc.. lets establish the coin first. Then hopefully after some weeks, we'll give mintpal a shot, but right now is seriously too premature.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
We have asked poloneix to add BritCoin, no response so far.  I think targeting MintPal next is the right move, they have a large user base and high volume..  Not to mention they're based in London. Smiley

Also, updated my sig.. Thanks for noticing! Cheesy

what about poloniex?
I have a few good experiences there, and its pretty big

also @will7am
don't forget to change your sig Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Wake up to find BritCoin was added to the Bittrex exchange in the early hours last night!

you know, I'm getting sick and tired of reading shit like this.

No facts, no proof. Not even a valid reason to be hating mintpal. Just some random ignorant dumbass spouting crap for no reason whatsoever.

caught!

u lost to much of ur panic sells on pump and dumps or u dont know when go in and when out??
Activity: 350
what about poloniex?
I have a few good experiences there, and its pretty big

also @will7am
don't forget to change your sig Wink
legendary
Mintpal are one of the largest alt crypto exchanges, and they're based in London.  As for 'pump and dump', there's no reason people couldn't do it on any of the other exchanges.. It's one of those things you have no control over. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

legendary

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Well, now we need to make good volumes in Bittrex...
And for sure it will not happen when you dump coins at whatever price you are offered...
Play the game pals...
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
hey community whre are u?

retweet this and wake up please. https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/486024784304553984

where is actions?
Activity: 249
will7am, I offer my proof-reading services (free of charge), should you wish an additional (and confidential) eye cast over any documents pre-release - just send me a message.

I'm very happy with the way this project is going.

I'm not a Brit, but I am from "the colonies"!! :>)  New Zealand to be precise.

Activity: 224
Noob to this coin - could anyome summarise what's special about it? have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?

Can't you read? Seriously are you too lazy to just read a few pages of text for a coin you are interested in investing in?  Maybe you should stay away.  Also it's far too early to judge a lot of those things.

Some of us dont live on bitcointalk.org and dont have the time to go through dozens of posts across dozens of pages about the dozens of new coins released seemingly every week. Given that, why not save time to ask a few basic questions to the people who've followed a particular coin more closely and already know the answers, especially when markets move so fast? Too fast to research everything in full detail. That's not laziness - that's being practical.
Activity: 249
British values are poor weather, a dry sense of humour, and great TV. They sort of all go together!  Grin
Activity: 186
I don't mind ? Tongue haha Your quote is wrong : o )
so many hours watching the rise of #BRIT Smiley
legendary
Such a nice community who hardly work on it. Serious and ethics are #BRIT values.
Im glad to be part of it.

You do mean to say "Such a nice community who works hard on it."? Right?  Roll Eyes

Haha Smiley
Activity: 186
Such a nice community who works hard on it. Serious and ethics are #BRIT values.
Im glad to be part of it.

Pages:
Jump to: