Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 70. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Congratulations on being our first retarded FUD poster of the thread!

I knew eventually we'd have one, and today have woken up and there you are.  Still I'm quite surprised it took nearly 700 posts before we got one, must be a new BCT record.

Anyway, to awnser your bullsit claims;

Premine is still 200k (1%) in a public wallet (I've posted it a few times, you can go look for it yourself since you clearly need to learn more about BritCoin)
Our white paper explaining our 'plan' will be published this evening
No new wallet?  BritCoin is only 11 or so days old, you want a new wallet every week?  Besides we have set bounties listed in our white paper for mobile wallets etc
No BTC?  What does that even mean?
Multipool will be added soon.  We only finished PoS 4 days ago..  If you want one so bad, get in contact with multipool owners etc.

As for your "if you dont sell now dont cry later" comment, judging by the fact you've clearly demonstrated you know nothing about BritCoin, I wouldn't advise people on what to do with their coins.

all coin when add bittrex price x3 x4   --  BritCoin added bittrex and price down. Because SCAM COIN all premine DUMP

No plan
No new wallet
No have BTC
No multipool

BLA blaa

All SELL NOW and dont buy again

if you dont sell now dont cry later

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
some say britcoin is cram coin,i don not think so,i think some body want to buy cheap coins.Dev is work hard,i will hold britcoin,sell low price will regret. Cool

I trust this coin enough that i bought 16k at 800sat
And i mined it also

may be the first white paper i read, its definitely the first coin i have invested this much in
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
some say britcoin is cram coin,i don not think so,i think some body want to buy cheap coins.Dev is work hard,i will hold britcoin,sell low price will regret. Cool
legendary
Can you update front page showing that coin is on Bittrex and that white paper out this week.

Bittrex exchange links was added to the OP and the title changed yesterday morning, when we got added to Bittrex.

I'll add a 'white-paper published this evening' notice on the OP too, since I'm expecting to publish this evening..  So keep an eye out. Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Can you update front page showing that coin is on Bittrex and that white paper out this week.
Activity: 490
whats the latest update on this coin?

I see its in Bittrex now and value dropped.

White Paper supposed to release when??

edit: nevermind, saw the posts. Actually not bad. WP releasing soon and planning on a monthly WP release to keep everyone in the loop. Not bad..

....hmm price is low. Might be best to buy in now.
Activity: 90
It's not bittrex fault that people are willing to sell for nothing, i'm holding my britcoins til i die lol. Good times for long term investors to get in tho..  Cool
Activity: 90
^ This guy must be on crack. Go sleep it off man, people are working here Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
all coin when add bittrex price x3 x4   --  BritCoin added bittrex and price down. Because SCAM COIN all premine DUMP

No plan
No new wallet
No have BTC
No multipool

BLA blaa

All SELL NOW and dont buy again

if you dont sell now dont cry later
Activity: 249
I have sent 1000 Britcoin to my bittrex account BHFed99KoQXToMLtHaoAj61RtdomuZZsvP but nothing has arrived in 12 hours. The explorer is saying my address is not on the network. I should not of deleted the britcoin folder Tongue.

My Bittrex BRIT address also doesn't show on the block explorer (why is that??).  But I have coins on there, and it is working fine.  So don't worry too much about that aspect.  You should check with Bittrex support.  Sometimes coin deposits and withdrawals can get "stuck" for minor reasons.  

Which britcoin folder did you delete?  Did you also delete your Britcoin data in your %appdata% folder??  That is where your wallet.dat file actually is. If you still have that, then that is the main thing.

Anyway I've sent you one BritCoin (actually 0.98, once fee is removed! don't get too excited..) as a random test, to the address you quoted. From my Bittrex wallet to yours.
txid: 2b448b14186896e8eab3c5f3607aee36c27ef0a38537203863450e28248e83a8

That txid also doesn't seem to show on the explorer. Nor does the Brit address on the block explorer page for donations.  Does the explorer actually work??
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
The irc bot is coming along nicely.
Commands so far
!price - Gets price in btc from AllCoin, Bittrex, and C-CEX.
!info - Gives link to website, bitcointalk announcement topic, twitter and email.
!diff - Gets current POS difficulty for coin.
!uwotm8 - says "wtf did u say m8?  will7am is the hardest lad in UK and has won over 9000 fist fights"
legendary
Activity: 952
I have sent 1000 Britcoin to my bittrex account BHFed99KoQXToMLtHaoAj61RtdomuZZsvP but nothing has arrived in 12 hours. The explorer is saying my address is not on the network. I should not of deleted the britcoin folder Tongue.

Have you tried checking with Bittrex?  Put a support query in.  It should be in the block explorer though unless you typed the address wrong or sent it to the address for another coin (if so it can still sometimes be recovered) - speak to Bittrex either way they are always very helpful.
Activity: 700
legendary
legendary
Off-topic but this tweet is so funny I had to share it.  Also it is kind of football/UK centric.  A genuine LOL.
https://t.co/XGqRZjiGWj
legendary
Thanks.  We are looking in to different multipools, if anyone out there knows of one which doesn't want us to pay silly amounts to use, please get in touch.

i think need multipool fastly
and use this form for poloniex.
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

and

Submit a Crypto Currency for Voting for coinwarz

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Activity: 278
As this is a Brit coin. Can you rename staking to Benefits?
Activity: 406
i think need multipool fastly
and use this form for poloniex.
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

and

Submit a Crypto Currency for Voting for coinwarz

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting
legendary
Pages: