Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 72. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Hi mate, thanks a lot for the points you made and for the great support on Twitter.  Great stuff!

1)  We are looking in to multipools with Brit payouts, bad sadly so far greedy multipools are asking 1BTC to be added..  So we're still waiting to find one that isn't taking the piss.

2)  Getting published on large media outlets like BBC is a huge priority for us, we are planning on putting together a list of organisations we would like to target, with BBC being the #1 of course. Smiley

3)  Getting retailers on board is a huge priority for us, we have been in contact with a few places so far and we will be working with them closely to get BritCoin accepted.  Being only just 10~ days old means that this a little harder than expected, when Brit has matured with time and adopted by more users we should be able to find new merchants a lot easier.

4)  We are working on a trading platform similar to Bittylicous, but of course the more outlets BritCoin has for Fiat>Brit is great news for end users.  We are also detailing some long term projects like a marketplace, sports betting and other things similar in our white paper.

5)  We are looking for holders, David Seaman does not fit this image. Grin

Again a huge thanks for being involved, this currency belongs to the people, not the BritCoin staff..  So anything that users to to promote BritCoin is beneficial for everyone. Smiley

Just to re-iterate.  The most important things to orchestrate right now:

1) A Multipool that pays out in Britcoin.  This is vital to help provide buy support and a price floor.

2) The BBC article/feature.  This would garner mainstream acceptance.  This will be much bigger than any of the usual "articles" /features in crypto - which are generally just cut and pastes of the BTCtalk anouncement and are read only by people already in crypto.

3) Getting retailers on board so BRIT can be a real currency to buy real products.  Maybe start by speaking to a few small computer retailers and also look at getting on Bittylicious for easy fiat conversions.

4) One way of achieving point 3 - might be to create an ebay/classifieds type of marketplace that trades in BRITcoin.

5) Speak to David Seaman and do an interview with him to help spread the message about Britcoin and future plans.
legendary
Activity: 952
Just to re-iterate.  The most important things to orchestrate right now:

1) A Multipool that pays out in Britcoin.  This is vital to help provide buy support and a price floor.

2) The BBC article/feature.  This would garner mainstream acceptance.  This will be much bigger than any of the usual "articles" /features in crypto - which are generally just cut and pastes of the BTCtalk anouncement and are read only by people already in crypto.

3) Getting retailers on board so BRIT can be a real currency to buy real products.  Maybe start by speaking to a few small computer retailers and also look at getting on Bittylicious for easy fiat conversions.

4) One way of achieving point 3 - might be to create an ebay/classifieds type of marketplace that trades in BRITcoin.

5) Speak to David Seaman and do an interview with him to help spread the message about Britcoin and future plans.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
What is your roadmap?
I'm looking forward to it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Cool to see that there are only few sells on bittrex, richlist has not moved really, seems like people are "HODL!" ing ! Smiley
legendary
Thanks for the support and feedback guys, means a lot to us. Smiley

Definitely pursue the BBC.  A bit of local interest can't hurt.  Also look at talking to Bittylicious to allow direct conversion of pounds to BRIT.  I think a block explorer built into the wallet would be nice.  Also a multipool that pays out in BRIT should be a priority to help stabilise the price and create buy pressure.
legendary
William I reserving Polish translation Smiley
Smiley

What do you mean by reserving? Smiley

If you have already written it, feel free to post it in the Polish forum yourself.. And thanks for doing it! Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
legendary
Well it has been clear that the BritCoin community is not fussed about getting listed on MintPal, and as such we will listen and stop our MintPal campaign.  I will remove the link from my sig and replace it with something better soon. Smiley

Thanks for the support and feedback guys, means a lot to us. Smiley

Well done to everyone who helped us get listed, next we hassle MintPal. Wink

That's a very bad idea.  Only coins that are really well established can survive on Mintpal and survive is the key word.  Nobody flourishes there.
legendary

That's a very bad idea.  Only coins that are really well established can survive on Mintpal and survive is the key word.  Nobody flourishes there.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Has anyone bothered to check the code for hidden premine? IDK if it's just me, but everything about this coin looks terribly SAME as Dreamcoin. Even the damn logo design with that frame. I lost money dealing with Dreamcoin, so excuse my anger, but everything about this coin just rings a bell in my head, like a deja vu.

Carsen? Is that you?
Activity: 21
1)  You can't really "get listed" on Mintpal...if your coin shows high volume, they will add it on their own...you could go the voting route, but that will take tons of BTC and coins that get added to MP via voting usually aren't that successful anyways

2)  Getting media coverage for Britcoin would be HUGE...you should aggressively market Britcoin this way...BC once you have newsworthy video footage, you can spread it around twitter to prove your coin's legitimacy

3)  most country coins were epic failures BC they're massive premines (often 50%)...Britcoin premined 200k coins out of 10M, which is nothing....you can buy 100k Britcoin for 1BTC now, if that helps put it in perspective

4)  getting on the Keiser Report would be huge

5)  aggressively pursue the marketing routes that are free...blog interviews, video interviews, twitter marketing, etc.

6)  have a video of paying for a cup of coffee with Britcoin at a local store...if Britcion becomes as good as cash, it will become massively valuable

7)  I like the Britcoin's tech...secure, proof of stake, low inflation, negligible premine

Cool  do what Vericoin is doing...follow their lead...you don't have to reinvent the wheel

9)  I like Britcoin's branding...Britain - quality - Land Rover, Rolls-Royce, Beatles....drunkard Churchill...lol

Final point)  a)  focus on tech improvement  (i.e. do exactly EVERYTHING that Vericoin is doing)
                  b)  focus on aggressive marketing - twitter, YouTube, blogs, Keiser Report, British and other European media...etc.

With so many new coins in crypto, you have to make noise and BE AGGRESSIVE if you want to be noticed!

Best of Luck Limey's Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Would be nice to see BritCoin being used in some tech stores, i already know a few large stores that accept bitcoin
legendary
bbc? That will be a good pr. However, development of the coin is what will translate to value. Crypto world and real life event are mutually exclusive. Focus on what the crypto community want and the real world acceptance and usage will take care of its self! In crypto community you either innovate or die!

I agree with what you say, and our development and marketing strategy will be outlined in our 'road map' white-paper which should be released at some point tomorrow.  Our goals are more commercial oriented than other coins, so getting publicity within the UK through the media and concentrating on merchant acquisition and growing the userbase is how BritCoin will succeed where other coins have failed. Smiley

Activity: 56
bbc? That will be a good pr. However, development of the coin is what will translate to value. Crypto world and real life event are mutually exclusive. Focus on what the crypto community want and the real world acceptance and usage will take care of its self! In crypto community you either innovate or die!
If enough people feel this way about MintPal, then we will rethink our immediate "social community support" plan Smiley

Do you guys think we should concentrate on getting published on the BBC Tech News website?  They wrote an article about KanyeCoin before, so I'm sure they'll be interested in BritCoin..  Plus they've publish countless articles about btc.

Wake up to find BritCoin was added to the Bittrex exchange in the early hours last night!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BRIT

Remember, don't sell low! Smiley

Don't do mintpal. IT will get pumped and dumped to shit.

you know, I'm getting sick and tired of reading shit like this.

No facts, no proof. Not even a valid reason to be hating mintpal. Just some random ignorant dumbass spouting crap for no reason whatsoever.

caught!

u lost to much of ur panic sells on pump and dumps or u dont know when go in and when out??

Lets be honest here though...MP is a p&d. Some people say it "kills" coins, but I disagree with that. What I dont disagree with however is that when something hits MP, 95% of the time, it gets dumped, and dumped HARD.

Recently just to name a few GUE, SUPER, MIN, and last night, URO. All these coins got dumped hard...URO's value dropping 50% in less than 24 hrs.

All 4 of those coins were experiencing a happy uptrend in Bittrex. Slow & steady. Then Mintpal happened. DUMP.

All coins had potential but it created huge FUD for current holders so many dumped, and new investors are hesitant to get in. It sucks for legit coins like MIN who have huge potential, but a few days after MP add, value dropped to BELOW its original value in Bittrex pre-Mintpal add. That coin is so promising, and its probably going to take weeks to recover.

Not saying ALL coins die in MP, but usually when theres an immediate dump, it never reaches that peak anymore. Look at the MAX trend in MP will half the coins. Basically, once added in MP, there is a very high chance that the coins value will significantly decrease within 72hrs.

Dev i recommend we let BRIT mature in Bittrex. Get some features out, etc.. lets establish the coin first. Then hopefully after some weeks, we'll give mintpal a shot, but right now is seriously too premature.
+1m
Once hit mintpal, I'm dumping hard!

idc i  sold a my coins..i made 5x profit ...thanks! now im out of this coin..cuz country coins and watch every countrycoin on exchanges...tell me one who has a great value

when this coin get dumped to a good rebuy than im back in but its much profitable atm
@Dev, you need to remove support for mintpal on your signature, concentrate on adding features and update on twitter, more community activities including facilitating volume on bittrex then may be this country coin will be diffrent from the likes of spa,isr etc!
legendary
If enough people feel this way about MintPal, then we will rethink our immediate "social community support" plan Smiley

Do you guys think we should concentrate on getting published on the BBC Tech News website?  They wrote an article about KanyeCoin before, so I'm sure they'll be interested in BritCoin..  Plus they've publish countless articles about btc.

Wake up to find BritCoin was added to the Bittrex exchange in the early hours last night!

No facts, no proof. Not even a valid reason to be hating mintpal. Just some random ignorant dumbass spouting crap for no reason whatsoever.

caught!

u lost to much of ur panic sells on pump and dumps or u dont know when go in and when out??

Lets be honest here though...MP is a p&d. Some people say it "kills" coins, but I disagree with that. What I dont disagree with however is that when something hits MP, 95% of the time, it gets dumped, and dumped HARD.

Recently just to name a few GUE, SUPER, MIN, and last night, URO. All these coins got dumped hard...URO's value dropping 50% in less than 24 hrs.

All 4 of those coins were experiencing a happy uptrend in Bittrex. Slow & steady. Then Mintpal happened. DUMP.

All coins had potential but it created huge FUD for current holders so many dumped, and new investors are hesitant to get in. It sucks for legit coins like MIN who have huge potential, but a few days after MP add, value dropped to BELOW its original value in Bittrex pre-Mintpal add. That coin is so promising, and its probably going to take weeks to recover.

Not saying ALL coins die in MP, but usually when theres an immediate dump, it never reaches that peak anymore. Look at the MAX trend in MP will half the coins. Basically, once added in MP, there is a very high chance that the coins value will significantly decrease within 72hrs.

Dev i recommend we let BRIT mature in Bittrex. Get some features out, etc.. lets establish the coin first. Then hopefully after some weeks, we'll give mintpal a shot, but right now is seriously too premature.
+1m

idc i  sold a my coins..i made 5x profit ...thanks! now im out of this coin..cuz country coins and watch every countrycoin on exchanges...tell me one who has a great value

when this coin get dumped to a good rebuy than im back in but its much profitable atm
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

caught!

+1m

idc i  sold a my coins..i made 5x profit ...thanks! now im out of this coin..cuz country coins and watch every countrycoin on exchanges...tell me one who has a great value

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
All my twitt and my emails work well yesterday as I see, im very happy Smiley
Thank you all.
Let's show bittrex how #BRIT will become the leading crypto in UK.

Will i reserving Polish translation Smiley

caught!

+1m
Pages:
Jump to: