Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds - page 3. (Read 276788 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Arbs everytime you say "new batch of payments" and everytime i recieve nothing. Going on 3 months now without anything. There seems to be only a handful of ppl committed to this thread, why is it still random payments? Please send something.

also have not seen anything since april

I haven't seen anything in a really long time either.  Recently bitcoins surpassed the $300.00 mark, which means there has been some movement.  The previous excuse was that bitcoins were too stagnant therefore arb was nearly impossible.  Now that I see movement, When can we expect payments?
Activity: 24
Arbs everytime you say "new batch of payments" and everytime i recieve nothing. Going on 3 months now without anything. There seems to be only a handful of ppl committed to this thread, why is it still random payments? Please send something.

also have not seen anything since april
Activity: 44
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
All I know is that the intervals between our payments have grown increasingly longer as the last year has passed, as has the frequency of communication here. It makes me question his resolve in getting this debt paid.

Freejack i remember you from the very beginning of this thread when I posted a long wall of text about what he was proposing wouldn't work in real world. It's commendable that you kept this thread alive throughout this year. Kudos!

If I'm not mistaken you were one of the big initial investors. Care to say how much is he left to pay you in total? As I'm assuming you won't be seeing that money back....it has been a year already so forget about it I think.

Yeah, I got hit for a significant chunk of money and although I was fortunate to get a rapid succession of 1 BTC payments the first couple weeks of refunds (before many people found out it was happening), I'm now lucky to get .05 BTC every 7-8 weeks or so. I'm not going to complain, because I'm one of MANY people who are basically sitting around waiting...but it's a bummer, of course. Not much to be done about it, other than contact the authorities; unfortunately, that won't put my money back in my account. Plus, as I recall, Bitcoin was around $550 or more when I bought in...so even if I get my BTC back, it's worth half of what it was when I deposited it, at best.

Crypto is a minefield. But having been hurt by a couple of companies (these guys and Alpha Technologies) actually prevented me from being rolled by others (like LTCGear) when things weren't adding up...so it's a learning experience and I've learned the value of demanding more information/transparency and being a lot more skeptical!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The lengthy period of stagnant Bitcoin prices has created a difficult situation for arbitrage traders. The recent jump has helped and a new batch of refund payments has been sent.
Activity: 156
By the way ... can anyone recommend a good cloud hashing operator ?
I stand to recoup faster that way I think ...

lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Don't look to another scam to get you out of this one.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
hi guys !
I'm still to recover 3.38 BTC as far as I know ...
haven't been very active in the past 6 months ... contacted him today via PM ... let's see ...

he usually replies within a day or so ... or used to Smiley
keep me updated about how it will go, im curious to see what he will respond to it, the refunds they make are really small
Activity: 358
hi guys !
I'm still to recover 3.38 BTC as far as I know ...
haven't been very active in the past 6 months ... contacted him today via PM ... let's see ...

he usually replies within a day or so ... or used to Smiley
Activity: 41
All I know is that the intervals between our payments have grown increasingly longer as the last year has passed, as has the frequency of communication here. It makes me question his resolve in getting this debt paid.

Freejack i remember you from the very beginning of this thread when I posted a long wall of text about what he was proposing wouldn't work in real world. It's commendable that you kept this thread alive throughout this year. Kudos!

If I'm not mistaken you were one of the big initial investors. Care to say how much is he left to pay you in total? As I'm assuming you won't be seeing that money back....it has been a year already so forget about it I think.

Bitcoin has been so stagnant lately, it's not been very conducive to arbitraging.  When we see more fluctuation in Bitcoins price, I think we will hear more from BTC-ARBs.
Geez a guy asks a question, can't you give him a straight answer. If you're gonna waste monitor ink by typing a response, might aswell just right the amount down.  Tongue

Nope.
Activity: 205
It's been more than 1 year since btc arbs scammed everybody how many of you have got your money back from this ponzi? I deposited here and withdrawed at the beginning of the scam so I didn't lose anything.

He only needs to placate the biggest losers from the scam, cause those users had the most vested interest. The other small investors if he gives them something back they'll probably be happy with what they got and don't bring it up again.

And if I'm not mistaken a year ago the value of BTC was around $600. Now it's 40% that, so how is he calculating how much to give back...in USD or BTC? if BTC it's much more profitable for him if he cashed out at the same time he got the BTC i.e. hedged it in USD...That's true arbitrage!

He gets to keep the remaining 60% as pure profit, while selling you on the promise that the BTC will recover at some point and you'll make your money back.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
It's been more than 1 year since btc arbs scammed everybody how many of you have got your money back from this ponzi? I deposited here and withdrawed at the beginning of the scam so I didn't lose anything.
I can't believe this thread is still going on strong. How many BTC are still unaccounted for? Can't be bothered to look for spreadsheet.

I can't be bothered to check for you.

LOFL.

Geez a guy asks a question, can't you give him a straight answer. If you're gonna waste monitor ink by typing a response, might aswell just right the amount down.  Tongue
I know my claim isn't fake!

If you're receiving refunds ARBS knows it too.
Activity: 15
I don't know how well-maintained the spreadsheet is

I don't think it's maintained at all. ARBS never had anything to do with it, and yeah... it's full of fakes.
Pages:
Jump to: