Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e hacked ?? - page 10. (Read 199718 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 06:01:24 AM
Just Awsome.

New platform will be as the old one.

One more question I would like they answer.

What is the chance of survival for new platform before the US DoJ strikes again ?
Activity: 55
September 12, 2017, 05:43:44 AM
The last update solve all your questions Smiley

Dear Btc-e users!

Let's refresh the list of main questions:

The launch date of the new platform has changed - 15.09.2017!

Is verification of btc-e users necessary on a new platform?
Users can conduct the following operations without verification - trading on all pairs, withdrawal and deposit of funds through codes of the new platform (btc-e code analogue) and also deposit and withdrawal of coins.

Why do I need a verification?
Verification is needed for those users, who need to withdraw or deposit fiat funds through wire transfer, sepa or other payment systems, where identity check is mandatory.

Can I withdraw my funds from the account at the day of the launch of the new platform?
Yes.
After the launch of the platform you will be able to find info about main ways of withdrawal on your account. We have widened the net of our partners and agents. If you want to become our partner or agent (in your city or country), then write a ticket to the partners section https://wex.kayako.com/.
Also new ways of fiat withdrawal and deposit will be available (RF, Ukraine, RB, Kazakhstan, Europe, Asia - any bank).

Can I withdraw my coins from the account at the day of the launch of the new platform?
Yes.

“ Please give us a specific answer about fiat. If I had all my funds in USD in my account, will I have the same funds + tokens on my new account, or coins + tokens?”

At the day of the launch of the new platform part of funds will be converted to tokens. There will be no conversion of fiat to coins. Recalculation will be made with a higher ratio than 55/45.

What will be the limits for fiat and coins withdrawal?
All data about limits will be available on 15.09.2017.

What accounts must be necessarily authorized?
Accounts that were blocked before 25.07.2017 (when you enter the website you see a message “Your account has been blocked. Please contact the support”).
Accounts for which an email change is necessary.
Accounts where 2fa must be removed.
Accounts where white IPs list must be deleted.

Activity: 18
September 12, 2017, 01:51:23 AM
I put btcs in my acc,i sold some btcs.
So now have some btcs and some fiat.
My account its not verified.
In 15 sept ill have my account ready for trade, so means i can buy btcs with my fiat and withdrawl without verification?
I dont need withdrawl fiat
Or as i have fiat need verification?

Thx

I can't find anything new that contradicts their previous statement that trading will not require verification. It is has been difficult to verify all details, though, since some of the details were only offered in Russian (i.e. before the News and Refund pages were available).

My understanding is that you will receive fiat obligations in your account on 9/15, and you can trade those for BTC or other coins after that time without verification. Withdrawing coins will apparently not require verification. I would be slightly worried about fiat balances, though, because things are not 100% clear.

Thx,its what i understand,and i hope Smiley
Activity: 4
September 11, 2017, 09:42:27 PM
Has anyone had the incorrect amount of funds from PAMM accounts refunded to them? The refund I have is about 21% of the amount it should be. They said all calculations would be correct by September 11th, but that's today and its not correct. I have a message from one of my PAMM subscribers that they also have much less than they should have, although they did not tell me the percentage, which I will ask for.

When I first logged into my account on September 2nd, I saw the correct balance for my account, in terms of normal account funds + PAMM account funds. The next day that balance had changed to only normal account funds (best case scenario, I thought they had taken out the PAMM portion to make proper calculations), and now they are shortchanging me, and maybe other people.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
September 11, 2017, 07:05:17 PM
In 15 sept ill have my account ready for trade, so means i can buy btcs with my fiat and withdrawl without verification?

Thx

I can't find anything new that contradicts their previous statement that trading will not require verification. It is has been difficult to verify all details, though, since some of the details were only offered in Russian (i.e. before the News and Refund pages were available).

My understanding is that you will receive fiat obligations in your account on 9/15, and you can trade those for BTC or other coins after that time without verification. Withdrawing coins will apparently not require verification. I would be slightly worried about fiat balances, though, because things are not 100% clear.
Activity: 8
September 11, 2017, 05:08:41 PM
+1 I support them
September 11, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Thx

I couldnt work this out either.
My take on it was that you need verification to trade fiat.
It was a bit misleading though as they also talked about your fiat being returned in btc, ltc, eth by percentage - I couldnt be sure if this only related to the refund.
Also the problem was that if it was converted to coin that this may happen on the 15th. If this was the case then you would just have to accept the rate of the market on the day.
The other potential issue was that if your only option with fiat was to be verified before you could trade - they could have a large backlog of verification requests, meaning you would just sit there and watch the markets without being able to do anything.
I concluded as a result that the best optioin for fiat holders would be to opt for the refund at the best rate before 15th
Thats just my take...
Thx
Ill wait,i trust btce will do the best
They could run,but they are here,ill try support their,working on the new site,a.s i did in btce
Activity: 53
September 11, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

Thx

I couldnt work this out either.
My take on it was that you need verification to trade fiat.
It was a bit misleading though as they also talked about your fiat being returned in btc, ltc, eth by percentage - I couldnt be sure if this only related to the refund.
Also the problem was that if it was converted to coin that this may happen on the 15th. If this was the case then you would just have to accept the rate of the market on the day.
The other potential issue was that if your only option with fiat was to be verified before you could trade - they could have a large backlog of verification requests, meaning you would just sit there and watch the markets without being able to do anything.
I concluded as a result that the best optioin for fiat holders would be to opt for the refund at the best rate before 15th
Thats just my take...
September 11, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

Thx
Activity: 32
September 11, 2017, 09:23:35 AM
Also Are they requiring ID verification after the 15th launch date for withdrawals?
read the FAQ
Activity: 4
September 10, 2017, 11:47:14 PM
https://btc-e.nz/news/6

Update of 10.09.2017
10.09.17 20:43 from admin

Dear BTC-e users!

Today we launch ticket system; you can find it following this link - https://wex.kayako.com/

The portal is available in 2 languages Russian and English.

Questions about old accounts that you can solve through ticket system until 15.09.2017:

1. Questions about return of 55% of funds until 15.09.2017
2. Receiving private keys for withdrawal of funds from pools.
3. Questions about coins deposited from 25.07.17 to 1.08.17 (included)

Questions that you can solve only after passing the verification on the new platform:
1. Disabling the 2fa if you don’t have access to it.
2. Changing of the email address.
3. Unblocking the account (If it was blocked before 25.07.2017)
4. The search of deposits and withdrawals using wire transfer (SEPA, SWIFT, etc.)

Information about PAMM
- Returns on PAMM accounts have been credited to all users.

Respectfully BTC-e team
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 10:39:23 PM
when the new exchange is back i will support it 100% this guys rock..

who else would pay back for FBI stealing money? exchanges die after hacks or so. this guys have some balls and need real support

I also agree that these guys rock. They could have easily just ran away with all the 55% of the fund and nobody would know that. We will just assume that all went to the FBI and these btc/alt coins will be auction off to some random buyers by the government, while nothing is left for us. The famous example of mtgox had left us with a deep impression that as long as the exchange is down, the user would have lost everything. For that mtgox case, even though they later manage to find btc in old address wallet, to get the partial refund has been ongoing for years with the government involved in it.
Best part about Mt Gox was they claimed they had $500mill in reserves just weeks before they filed for bankruptcy according to Wikipedia.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
September 10, 2017, 10:34:49 PM

who else would pay back for FBI stealing money? exchanges die after hacks or so. this guys have some balls and need real support

I also agree that these guys rock. They could have easily just ran away with all the 55% of the fund and nobody would know that. We will just assume that all went to the FBI and these btc/alt coins will be auction off to some random buyers by the government, while nothing is left for us. The famous example of mtgox had left us with a deep impression that as long as the exchange is down, the user would have lost everything. For that mtgox case, even though they later manage to find btc in old address wallet, to get the partial refund has been ongoing for years with the government involved in it.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
September 10, 2017, 09:11:42 PM
Ok so I am really impressed that despite the USA money grab and destruction of property rights it looks like btc-e is coming back. Truly they are the good guys.

So when I log in I can see all my funds....how do you withdraw...has anyone has success?

I am not sure I will withdraw as  I want to support them, but i would like to know I could withdraw

As I understand it we take a 45% hair cut also  I can not see the /refund page can anyone screen shot it an put it here? or copy paste the text?

Here is the text of the terms from the refund page. Can't seem to upload a screenshot at the moment:

This page is made for an immediate return of funds for those who do not want to wait, or do not believe in us.

You can receive 55% of your funds immediately, without verification, provided by your consent to refuse to receive the other 45% of funds.

All funds will be returned in coins only. That is why if you had funds in fiat currencies (USD, RUR, EUR), first they will be converted into USD at the exchange rate of Central Bank of Russian Federation, after that USD will be converted into liquid coins(50% BTC, 25% LTC, 25% ETH) at the exchange rate of other cryptocurrency exchanges and returned to them.

If you can't reach the refund page while logged in, that's very strange. It was not clear how long of a window users would have to take the refund (up until the 15th?), so hopefully you still have the ability. I'm tempted to log in when I get home to see what the deal is.

There are reports of people receiving refunds over the past week or so. If you take the refund now, you will lose 45%. If you stay, supposedly you will receive > 55% in liquid funds and the rest in tradable debt tokens.

do you know if we will have to verify after the 15th to withdraw funds?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
September 10, 2017, 08:36:09 PM

Activity: 13
September 10, 2017, 07:37:48 PM
Just chiming in to say I opted for the refund and received it as promised.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 07:02:27 PM
do i need to change the 2FA before the 15?
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
September 10, 2017, 06:39:37 PM
Ok so I am really impressed that despite the USA money grab and destruction of property rights it looks like btc-e is coming back. Truly they are the good guys.

So when I log in I can see all my funds....how do you withdraw...has anyone has success?

I am not sure I will withdraw as  I want to support them, but i would like to know I could withdraw

As I understand it we take a 45% hair cut also  I can not see the /refund page can anyone screen shot it an put it here? or copy paste the text?

Here is the text of the terms from the refund page. Can't seem to upload a screenshot at the moment:

This page is made for an immediate return of funds for those who do not want to wait, or do not believe in us.

You can receive 55% of your funds immediately, without verification, provided by your consent to refuse to receive the other 45% of funds.

All funds will be returned in coins only. That is why if you had funds in fiat currencies (USD, RUR, EUR), first they will be converted into USD at the exchange rate of Central Bank of Russian Federation, after that USD will be converted into liquid coins(50% BTC, 25% LTC, 25% ETH) at the exchange rate of other cryptocurrency exchanges and returned to them.

If you can't reach the refund page while logged in, that's very strange. It was not clear how long of a window users would have to take the refund (up until the 15th?), so hopefully you still have the ability. I'm tempted to log in when I get home to see what the deal is.

There are reports of people receiving refunds over the past week or so. If you take the refund now, you will lose 45%. If you stay, supposedly you will receive > 55% in liquid funds and the rest in tradable debt tokens.
legendary
September 10, 2017, 06:33:41 PM
Also Are they requiring ID verification after the 15th launch date for withdrawals?
legendary
September 10, 2017, 06:29:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: