Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 20. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 503
Has *anyone* actually got USD in?  I have about 10x$10 transfers in limbo.  Either by interkassa.com or payeer.com, both use liqpay.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They are stealing from us, LTC is only going up and now my 2 LTC are worth $92, that's alot for me. I will be filing a complaint with The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) very shortly , not sure how much could it do with BTC or LTC but I can't sit around and do nothing.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx in case anyone else wants too

To reiterate,
to keep this thread up to date:
BTC-e is a FRAUD.
Do not wire them any money, they will send you on a goosechase claiming they did not receive it.
Do not transfer any coins to them, they will not let you withdraw it,
 even if you hit their 'lucky' random number and become one of the few whose money is credited to your BTC-e acct.

If you are one of the BTC-e casualties, DO GO HERE:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=33012

figure out, like tom101222 did, how much they cost you and act accordingly.

DO initiate chargebacks and request SWIFT confirmations - I believe the endpoint bank to be
Deutche Bank. The German gov has recognized BTc as a legitimate currency, lets try to raise a stink.

I agree with tom101222 and will also go here and see what I can do.
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I do not know of any other arbitrage sites with any more trust than btc-e. Sites are springing up like
mushrooms, this forum gives me hope.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Server side, but don't bother because you can't withdraw from btc-e metatrader 4.
tell me more, afaik is from mt4->btc-e account-> take money out  is there are problem on that ?

Well I tried to do mt4->btc-e account by opening a ticket because they don't have any other way to do it,
then they closed my ticket without answering, I reopened it and I'm now waiting for more than 10 days without any answers so...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
Server side, but don't bother because you can't withdraw from btc-e metatrader 4.
tell me more, afaik is from mt4->btc-e account-> take money out  is there are problem on that ?
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
i want to know limit/stop orders made using metatrader are on server side or just on client side ??

also if you get the "off quotes" error like me, your stoploss wont help anyways
Activity: 190
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
i want to know limit/stop orders made using metatrader are on server side or just on client side ??
Activity: 237
Anyone knows there are problems with the ticket system of btc-e ? Recently I have send multiple tickets (more than 3 days ago) and none of them are still answered.... The only thing I got was a confirmation of the ticket post. One problem is I cannot withdraw any of my bitcoins.... I have send them my ID and prove of residence by a ticket longtime ago, but it is not answered till now. I can not find an email address to contact them. Anyone has any similar experience ? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ticket #RGX-537-46104

Wire sent - No funds in my account
Created: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM    Updated: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM

I sent two wires of USD $5,000.00 each on Friday (see attached confirmations). The funds are not showing in my account. LTC was $8 when I sent and now it is $26. So far, I have lost out on $20,000+ profits.

EDIT: LTC is now $45.  I have lost out on $43,000 profits...

When will my funds be made available?

Unfortunately I think you have to wait a while. I am today 17 days since I sent the money and still not in my BTC-e 'account.

I do not understand a thing. Why not appear user "btc-e.com" on forum, and tell us :" gentlemens, the deposits time is  30 days, because we have some problems " . You even know what to expect and no one would have anything to say. I really do not understand his silence
Activity: 22
They flat out deleted 4 of my tickets with no warning today.Deleted, not closed, they don't even show up as closed they disappeared.
Activity: 48
Ticket #RGX-537-46104

Wire sent - No funds in my account
Created: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM    Updated: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM

I sent two wires of USD $5,000.00 each on Friday (see attached confirmations). The funds are not showing in my account. LTC was $8 when I sent and now it is $26. So far, I have lost out on $20,000+ profits.

EDIT: LTC is now $45.  I have lost out on $43,000 profits...

When will my funds be made available?
legendary
i opened a suport ticket because i wasn't able to close position in MT4 for half an hour and lost about $500.
now I open the ticked and it was "status: closed"; without a response.
is this a joke?

I'm about to enter the war with you guys. Waiting for a response yet (I reopened ticket)

Closing tickets without response is normal procedure at BTC-e
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3688555

Pro-tip: remove your funds and go to another exchange. Tears will flow when this one blows up.

well than I must leave cryptos at all.....I want leveraged trading. Bitfinex has good suport but system has many flaws. Kraken has 0 volume
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
i opened a suport ticket because i wasn't able to close position in MT4 for half an hour and lost about $500.
is this a joke?

I'm about to enter the war with you guys. Waiting for a response yet (I reopened ticket)

Closing tickets without response is normal procedure at BTC-e
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3688555

Pro-tip: remove your funds and go to another exchange. Tears will flow when this one blows up.
legendary
is this a joke?

They are stealing from us, LTC is only going up and now my 2 LTC are worth $92, that's alot for me. I will be filing a complaint with The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) very shortly , not sure how much could it do with BTC or LTC but I can't sit around and do nothing.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx in case anyone else wants too
Activity: 14
What about use OKPAY to fund btc-e? I think that 2% fee worth the money considering all the troubles you are talking about. Or there is also troubles funding with OKPAY?

condemor, the problem is not funding BTC-e, they will get your money if you wire it to them.

The problems arise once BTC-e actually HAS your money-
 they do not acknowledge that they have received your deposit nor do they credit your account.

When you start an inquiry,
they act as if the problem is somewhere in transit,
some other bank and ask for the SWIFT record etc.

Then they tell you to pay an additional fee to the bank from which your transaction originated, known as a tracer,
so you can determine just where the transaction is held up.

BUT BTC-e HAS YOUR MONEY!

This is happening to a lot of people.
Do not send BTC-e any money!!
read these forums, there are a lot of people who cannot get their money credited to their accounts
once they have wired it to BTC-e. There is a reason BTC-e is so much less expensive, and that reason
is that they have a bunch of people's money for which they deliver nothing.

When you pay the higher price at gox ( historically not w/out problems ) or coinbase ( knocked for being 'pricey' ) you are paying
for TRUST. 

You are still relatively early in what is to come, with luck. So paying a premium for a modicum of trust ( and the difference is quickly wiped away at
the rate the altcoins' values are increasing ) is an insurance I WISH I HAD REALIZED.

I know, the have your money but give your excuses like the money is lost, the wire didnt arrive, etc. With Ok pay the cant give you excuses so the credit the money, right?

By the way, how long usually takes to credit money via OkPay?

I recently deposit $10,000 USD through wire transfer. and I must be one of the lucky one (for now) as the money show in account.

I bought btc right away (20m ago) btc show up in wallet right away.

I then try to withdraw to my PC wallet. CAN'T. have to wait for one month.

dont want wait? submit ticket with info ID. I did. so now I wait.
Please, tell us when you finally have your btc in your PC.

OKPay to BTC-e account transfer USD instantly, unfortunately for me I did not know in the past for this method
There isn't anything we can do? Just sitting around isn't going to do anything.
Activity: 126
with the fund I deposit. I can buy BTC at $907 which is much cheaper than MtGox. so I ok to wait as long as I can get my coin out. will provide update here when I have anything new.
Activity: 57
I have deposited $500 by wire transfer and it landed on my btc-e account within 24 hours, which was very nice.
I have bought some BTC and wanted to withdraw BTC but then it says Money hold. 702 hours left

*Depositing money through the wire transfer. The time of the hold is from 1 month. It can be removed by providing your IDs through the ticket.

That's ok.

What actually made me think is that two days ago the minimum deposit was $500, but after they received it, today the minimum deposit (min sum allowed) is $2,000
It looks like "hey, the first transfer went ok, send us the next now... with more money".

Any comments on this?
I have provided them with ID and they unblocked my funds within 2 working days.
Then i moved my BTC out and sent them next USD wire which landed within 24 hours, changed to BTC and withdrawed BTC without any problem.

This post is not to support BTC-e in any way (especially with so much complains these days), but to share my experience.
As of now i see their service doing fine, but still i'm bit worried to send more funds after reading stories from this topic Wink
Activity: 31
What about use OKPAY to fund btc-e? I think that 2% fee worth the money considering all the troubles you are talking about. Or there is also troubles funding with OKPAY?

condemor, the problem is not funding BTC-e, they will get your money if you wire it to them.

The problems arise once BTC-e actually HAS your money-
 they do not acknowledge that they have received your deposit nor do they credit your account.

When you start an inquiry,
they act as if the problem is somewhere in transit,
some other bank and ask for the SWIFT record etc.

Then they tell you to pay an additional fee to the bank from which your transaction originated, known as a tracer,
so you can determine just where the transaction is held up.

BUT BTC-e HAS YOUR MONEY!

This is happening to a lot of people.
Do not send BTC-e any money!!
read these forums, there are a lot of people who cannot get their money credited to their accounts
once they have wired it to BTC-e. There is a reason BTC-e is so much less expensive, and that reason
is that they have a bunch of people's money for which they deliver nothing.

When you pay the higher price at gox ( historically not w/out problems ) or coinbase ( knocked for being 'pricey' ) you are paying
for TRUST. 

You are still relatively early in what is to come, with luck. So paying a premium for a modicum of trust ( and the difference is quickly wiped away at
the rate the altcoins' values are increasing ) is an insurance I WISH I HAD REALIZED.

I know, the have your money but give your excuses like the money is lost, the wire didnt arrive, etc. With Ok pay the cant give you excuses so the credit the money, right?

By the way, how long usually takes to credit money via OkPay?

I recently deposit $10,000 USD through wire transfer. and I must be one of the lucky one (for now) as the money show in account.

I bought btc right away (20m ago) btc show up in wallet right away.

I then try to withdraw to my PC wallet. CAN'T. have to wait for one month.

dont want wait? submit ticket with info ID. I did. so now I wait.
Please, tell us when you finally have your btc in your PC.
Pages:
Jump to: