Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 15. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hello Btc-e.com

Where is the payment processor of " InterKassa.com" and "liqpay.com" ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Hello,btc-e.com
  My money has been held for 11 days, i open a ticket on 26 november, my Ticket: #RWV-380-75735
  Can you help to verify my credentials and unhold my money asap.
  Thanks.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This is my issue:

ticket:
Dear BTC-E support,

first, I would like to say that this is my 3rd support ticket. My first two support tickets are being ignored and I've choosed to close them. On November 12th, I've wire-transfered money (500 USD) to my btc-e account. It has already been 23 days since I've made the transaction. I would like to know, why are you ignoring your paying customers. In my state, this is considered illegal behaviour. Since I am from Czech republic, where your bank is housed, I am determined to contact them on Monday due to this unpleasant affair. The transaction was valid and confirmed, and I know, that the money arrived on your account. My bank confirmed, that I filled all the fields correctly, so there is no problem on my side. I am sending you all the documents I have regarding the transaction. One is a statement in a pdf file from my bank and the other one is a scanned order of payment in 300dpi jpg. I hope this will be enough, since I want you to solve this asap. However if anything else is needed, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like you to know, that I am very unsatisfied with your ignorance and lack of any interest in helping me and I want you to be sure, that I won't let this just fade away.

Thanks in advance,

This is my 3rd support ticket. My first two tickets were succesfully ignored. Had anyone actually managed to solve this ?
Is there any chance I could get my money soon?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
any1 know why all the prices are crashing so hard?

most peoples of community believes after statement from Chines authorities about bitcoin its has bad time now what is your opinion about this
Activity: 22
I'm waiting for two weeks on my account verification. Please have a look:

#IIA-740-33267
Please resolve this ticket, I've been waiting for long time over this.. Kindly remove the hold.. Ticket ID: LZA-176-53040

SEPA Deposit in EUR, three days (Tuesday to Friday) from my bank account to my btc-e account.
Contact skype admin: btc-e.support From Thailand.
He will solve your tickets early.

Thanks you very much bro. Sir handle my problem even though I was a bit worried.
Activity: 28

#IIA-740-33267
Please resolve this ticket, I've been waiting for long time over this.. Kindly remove the hold.. Ticket ID: LZA-176-53040

SEPA Deposit in EUR, three days (Tuesday to Friday) from my bank account to my btc-e account.
DO NOT DO THIS. ASKS FOR YOUR BTC-E LOGIN INFO INCLUDING PASSWORD, AND FOR EMAIL AND EMAIL PASSWORD

Thanks for warning... I would never give my password to some1 else!
My ticket closed without any response... I re-opened it again... assuming they don't work in weekends.
Hope some1 can look into it on monday.
Activity: 36

#IIA-740-33267

DO NOT DO THIS. ASKS FOR YOUR BTC-E LOGIN INFO INCLUDING PASSWORD, AND FOR EMAIL AND EMAIL PASSWORD
I talked to him on skype and he solved my problem. Why is your problem?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My funds arrived in my account today. btc-e haven't given an explanation but it turns out my bank had delayed the payment due to extra charges from Mayzus, so I don't think the delay was btc-e's fault.
Activity: 69
ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

#IIA-740-33267

Activity: 36

#IIA-740-33267

Activity: 63
Account unlocked. Successful trading!
Withdrawal locked since password change. Please unlock! Ticket: LVO-232-12916

Account unlocked
Can you allow buying/selling mBTC at your exchange so newbies could start trading?
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
any1 know why all the prices are crashing so hard?
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
for me, support is now working
Activity: 10
I sent some USD via a wire transfer from the UK on 27th November (10 days ago). I have sent in proof of payment via a support ticket:

#HMV-529-12073

I have sent you a message on Skype, posted on Reddit and now have to send a message here because there has been no reply. Please add the USD to my account.

Days waiting for money: 10
Emails sent: 2
Skype messages: 2
Messages on Bitcointalk: 1
ID and proof of payment sent: Yes
Number of replies from BTC-E: 0
Activity: 5
Activity: 28

#IIA-740-33267
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Account unlocked. Successful trading!
Withdrawal locked since password change. Please unlock! Ticket: LVO-232-12916

Account unlocked