Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 19. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes , please look at my ticket #ZHX-543-69585 . It past 19 days since I made a wire

But, I have no illusions that he will respond. I sent and PM also but nothing, effectively ignored

cartof -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=33012

You might as well register your unhappiness along with the growing number of others who are being similarly treated.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes , please look at my ticket #ZHX-543-69585 . It past 19 days since I made a wire

But, I have no illusions that he will respond. I sent and PM also but nothing, effectively ignored
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Are people still having issues here? There are alternatives to btce out there.... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
LTC/BTC in realtime (websocket testing, some sync problems): https://mega.co.nz/#!JEcw0TQA!T4xAy0VL9iyOF8P2NSHXTQ56eeRZxM9JxZNAgUIzE9s
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
PPC/USD in realtime (websocket testing): https://mega.co.nz/#!5NFSiD6a!R-EQFx0eHd_JxknEhq0EzmwGTttz4N_FnBnfo8IghKk
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I transfer money on 25Nov13. money in on 28Nov13. so well within their timeframe.

I however have requested NAB to get my money back on 27Nov13 after reading this topic. and rather get money back then be worry about all this.

on 28Nov13 when log in and see that the fund has credited to my account, I ask NAB to cancel the get-money-back request.

I then went on to buy LTC. but then can't withdraw due to the 1 month hold rule.

today 30Nov13 my account was banned. I assume due to my cancel request. I have log a ticket. hopefully will get this mess sort out.

Activity: 22
i'm using btc-e without any problems, just did a withdrawal got it in like 30 seconds.

i'm deposited and withdrew straight with bitcoin. most of what i've read is people having problems when they wire.

Withdrew 2.6 LTC 2 weeks ago and never got it. They are just assholes
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
i'm using btc-e without any problems, just did a withdrawal got it in like 30 seconds.

i'm deposited and withdrew straight with bitcoin. most of what i've read is people having problems when they wire.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Its insane they are still around for how they run their business. And its even more insane if I think how much money they have on site right now. They are easily the only big exchange that have btc/ltc pair. daily volume of 50k+ btcs on that alone. People should decentralize a bit more. Its not like you need to have fiat in that trading pair or keep anything on the exchange...
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Why are they like this? Isn't it in their best interest to get as much money trading on their site as possible?

I joined this thread late, but have people actually been ripped off? Like 2 months have gone by and no money? It appears in the last few pages it's just a big hassle and takes a long time but people have eventually gotten their money.
Ticket #RGX-537-46104

Wire sent - No funds in my account
Created: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM    Updated: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM

I sent two wires of USD $5,000.00 each on Friday (see attached confirmations). The funds are not showing in my account. LTC was $8 when I sent and now it is $26. So far, I have lost out on $20,000+ profits.

EDIT: LTC is now $45.  I have lost out on $43,000 profits...

When will my funds be made available?

Update:  My funds ($9,900) were made available to me today and I was able to purchase LTC (albeit at a much higher price than days ago).  Per their terms, customers must allow 1 day for them to receive the wire and 3-7 days to credit the funds to their BTC-e account.  Today was that final day, so BTC-e has performed within their stated terms.

Cheers all!

It means that deposits are randomly . Lucky you  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
Pro-tip: remove your funds and go to another exchange. Tears will flow when this one blows up.
Any suggestions for a good exchange without ID verification? What about bitfinex or crypto-trade?
crypto-trade is good one I have few exchanges with them and all very quick and good I like this one
Thanks!
 Anybody having issues with bitfinex or crypto-trade? Which one do you prefer?

Bitfinex has a lot of problems with the system (check the thread), altough people around it are very trustworthy
Activity: 48
Ticket #RGX-537-46104

Wire sent - No funds in my account
Created: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM    Updated: 27 November 2013 06:26 PM

I sent two wires of USD $5,000.00 each on Friday (see attached confirmations). The funds are not showing in my account. LTC was $8 when I sent and now it is $26. So far, I have lost out on $20,000+ profits.

EDIT: LTC is now $45.  I have lost out on $43,000 profits...

When will my funds be made available?

Update:  My funds ($9,900) were made available to me today and I was able to purchase LTC (albeit at a much higher price than days ago).  Per their terms, customers must allow 1 day for them to receive the wire and 3-7 days to credit the funds to their BTC-e account.  Today was that final day, so BTC-e has performed within their stated terms.

Cheers all!
legendary
Activity: 1014
VIS ET LIBERTAS
Pro-tip: remove your funds and go to another exchange. Tears will flow when this one blows up.
Any suggestions for a good exchange without ID verification? What about bitfinex or crypto-trade?
crypto-trade is good one I have few exchanges with them and all very quick and good I like this one
Thanks!
 Anybody having issues with bitfinex or crypto-trade? Which one do you prefer?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1014
VIS ET LIBERTAS
I've been waiting since 14 November for my USD wire transfer.. logged a request 5 days ago and other than the "You have one hour to respond before we close your ticket" I haven't heard anything from them. This has cost me an enormous amount of money and I have lost all faith in this exchange. So incredibly disappointing since I recommended to other people they should use btc-e. The best I can do in the meanwhile is warn people and tell them about my bad experience and hopefully convince them to use another exchange.

Please let us know when you receive money (I hope eventually to reach).
I sent in 11 november and still have not arrived. Let's see whose is negative record.
Activity: 11
I've been waiting since 14 November for my USD wire transfer.. logged a request 5 days ago and other than the "You have one hour to respond before we close your ticket" I haven't heard anything from them. This has cost me an enormous amount of money and I have lost all faith in this exchange. So incredibly disappointing since I recommended to other people they should use btc-e. The best I can do in the meanwhile is warn people and tell them about my bad experience and hopefully convince them to use another exchange.

Users have started repeating these stories at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=33012 in an effort to lower the trust rating of btc-e.com. It's a good place to gather these anecdotes, at any rate.

People should be warned.

- Findiggle.
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: