Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 18. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Your request has been received
We have received your request and our team will get back to you shortly. You can log in to the helpdesk to review the status of your request, or check your email for further updates.

General Information   

Ticket ID    #CTG-718-27390
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have opened a dispute with my bank to try and get the money back. I have also reported them to the Financial Arbiter of Czech Republic where their bank account is based. Perhaps others should do this also.
The financial arbiter's email address is : [email protected][1]
The details of the bank account where funds are 'mysteriously' going missing, or else being stolen in fact are :
Beneficiary: Mayzus Financial Services Ltd Beneficiary Address: Bldg 3, of. 201, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YA, UK Beneficiary Account: 5543282/0800
Beneficiary IBAN: CZ22 0800 0000 0000 0554 3282
Beneficiary Bank: Ceska sporitelna a.s.
Beneficiary Bank Address: Olbrachtova 1929/62, Prague 4, 14000, Czech Republic
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: GIBACZPX
Perhaps something might eventually be done - in the meantime, no one should send these guys money. They are thieves and will go out of business...they will steal lots more money first though.

Do as this guy above.

Edit: I will contact friends that work in the law industry in London to see to whom I may report them in the UK. I may also contact Citizens Advice Bureau (UK) to ask for info to where to report them to. They have helped me in the past.

If anyone can help name EU institutions or political organizations we may push or lobby in order to remedy our situation please post.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
i was pretty scared with so many bad comments there
i sent a SEPA 5 days ago and i received it now, (no mail notifications, i just see it in the balance)

happy i had no problems over there...

wih you good luck to anyone with problems
Activity: 126
update on my case. BTCE has response to my ticket. "Bank has returned transfer".

so now I contact my bank and ask them confirm that and 100% follow up on the withdraw request.

figure cross now for me.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello, just to share my experience, here my topic in the french froum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sepa-transfert-avec-btc-e-342491
I've been waiting 17 days to be credited on my btc-e account, so a lot of stress and anger, but they finally did it.
I think they are overtaken by events and the bitcoin rush...
So my advice is just keep one ticket (open a lot just take them more time to check all), and refresh it if they close it without any answer. Be patient, i think it's not a scam, just a small team and a small website which has increased to fast !!!
++
Activity: 4
I did withdrawed bitcoins to address
15JuniYLDCYW5mcYpwc9SdmuAaKP8dsfRv more then 1 week  ago.
The transfer seems ok in btc-e history. But the bitcoins are neither in my btc-e accout not at the address i sent them
The ID of transaction in btc-e is #157204283.
The amount of transfer is 0.42378406 BTC

The ticket id is #XJI-186-37668
Activity: 16
Hi all! My team Z-lab, released today BTC-e.com client for android.

At this moment. only paid version. Free version (maybe with advertisement, or less functionality) will be available soon.

If you have any questions, you can send it to my PM.

Get on play.google.com:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zlab.btcmonitor
http://developer.android.com/images/brand/en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

I will be glad reviews.
Activity: 14
it great that you guys find way to fix the problem. I will wait a week before start all these actions.
Activity: 10

It's good that you're adding PPC/USD support (I asked for it a month ago), and it's good that you are active on this forum, but what is going on with your support? Have you read the previous posts? Here's my issue: I attempted to transfer $35000 USD from btc-e to metatrader 4, and it never showed up. I've submitted many tickets, but no one has responded in 10 days. I know you are reading them because you have cleaned up several tickets with the same topic and merged them into one (#ZKU-282-17522). Please help!!

UPDATE: BTC-e fixed the problem, the money is back in my account. The actions I took were:

1. Posting on the newbie forum (since that was my only choice at the time)
2. Posting/quoting "btc-e.com" above
3. PMing btc-e.com on this forum
4. Emailing [email protected] and [email protected] instead of just [email protected] (which just generates an automated response for you to submit a ticket)
5. Tweeting @btcecom with the problem
6. Commenting on the btc-e.com news tab, both under the MetaTrader 4 and most recent news articles
7. Submitted a ticket in Russian instead of English

I have no idea what got through to them, or whether it was the cumulative effort, but it worked. I suggest all those with continuing problems do the same.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Anyway to fund through Neteller anymore ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
it worked for me to move USD from MT4 tab to btc-e Funds tab, seams it require to have all position closed or something 
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Is there any plan on lowering the withdrawal fees for Cryptos? I mean its fucked up to pay 0.1 LTC fee, thats nearly 5$....
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
... There are alternatives to btce out there.... Wink
  Any suggestions?

www.crypto-trade.com   not too much features but doing very hard work for this and hope its would be a good alternative to btce
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
... There are alternatives to btce out there.... Wink
  Any suggestions?
Activity: 10

It's good that you're adding PPC/USD support (I asked for it a month ago), and it's good that you are active on this forum, but what is going on with your support? Have you read the previous posts? Here's my issue: I attempted to transfer $35000 USD from btc-e to metatrader 4, and it never showed up. I've submitted many tickets, but no one has responded in 10 days. I know you are reading them because you have cleaned up several tickets with the same topic and merged them into one (#ZKU-282-17522). Please help!!
Activity: 22
Has anyone tried these two email addresses and receive response ?:

[email protected] , [email protected]

Tried root.servers, no response
Activity: 14
Has anyone tried these two email addresses and receive response ?:

[email protected] , [email protected]

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
To confirm btc-e withdrawal process, I have withdrawn a small amount of 10Euros into my OKPAY account. I got a mail asking for confirmation and i confirmed the same.

But i dont see the history or status of withdraw anywhere in the btc-e website. or the money in my OKPAY account. Is this process immediate or will take a some time? Want to know the time after which i can see the money in OKPAY account.

Can some one please help me with this query
can't believe that I only just now see the News section on BTCE. the comments are pouring in.

https://btc-e.com/news/189?page=1
Pages:
Jump to: