Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 26. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I made a withdrawal Last Saturday, it still hasn't cleared and the support team is not responding. Is there even any real support there? having issues is normal for any business but ignoring the users is really not the way to go.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I have deposited $500 by wire transfer and it landed on my btc-e account within 24 hours, which was very nice.
I have bought some BTC and wanted to withdraw BTC but then it says Money hold. 702 hours left

*Depositing money through the wire transfer. The time of the hold is from 1 month. It can be removed by providing your IDs through the ticket.

That's ok.

What actually made me think is that two days ago the minimum deposit was $500, but after they received it, today the minimum deposit (min sum allowed) is $2,000
It looks like "hey, the first transfer went ok, send us the next now... with more money".

Any comments on this?

i deposited US$6200++  9 days ago, until now it still not shown on my account balance, now their support team are ignoring me.

think twice if you are going to wire more money to them

Edit:
Problem resolved.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I have deposited $500 by wire transfer and it landed on my btc-e account within 24 hours, which was very nice.
I have bought some BTC and wanted to withdraw BTC but then it says Money hold. 702 hours left

*Depositing money through the wire transfer. The time of the hold is from 1 month. It can be removed by providing your IDs through the ticket.

That's ok.

What actually made me think is that two days ago the minimum deposit was $500, but after they received it, today the minimum deposit (min sum allowed) is $2,000
It looks like "hey, the first transfer went ok, send us the next now... with more money".

Any comments on this?
Activity: 586
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger

Beware same shit here. Btc-e admin this is a big abuse. People with same problem please report here.

Been waiting 2 weeks after my wire transfer and initial purchase of BTC to withdraw funds. Submitted required KYC documents 2 weeks ago and again today. Multiple complaints about BTC-E holding funds and never fixing issue despite multiple requests. They've been copying and pasting the same requests for KYC documents over and over and over no matter how many times you submit.

Sent 10,000 USD on the 15th October and BTC-E have still not credited my account... When I first raised a ticket support told me to send in a SWIFT copy. Since I sent that in 2 weeks ago there has been no reply.

Created a fake account on Monday and asked support what their withdrawal limits were. Support got back to me in 5 hours. When I asked them why they are not answering my support ticket on my other account... Silence.

BTC-E WHY ARE YOU NOT RELEASING MY FUNDS???

so many people experienced delay when deposit or withdraw, i also have deposited 9 days ago but until now they didn't credit my account and refuse to reply Angry

everyone should STOP depositing to btc-e until they get this problem sorted
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
it's really great to see so much PPC support I don't think there's another coin bar BTC that has the same loyal following!
Activity: 7
I can only aggry to my previous Speaker about adding Peercoin PPC.
PPC is the rising star of the e-currency and already worth been supported with a direct USD Change. As PPC is #3 currency it whould also valuable for BTC-E.com to start a fast Support.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
BTC-E please add USD/PPC. I´d like it very much to be able to put in USD directly - and I´m sure it will be a nice benefit for you, too.

As you may already know, PPC has the third biggest marcet cap and is really inovativ. I think it is not an altcoin but rather some coin that one (not so far away) day can takeover litecoins position and someday get even the top position in cryptocurrencys.

Hope to get a positiv answer soon.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Hi btc-e team,

Would you consider about adding a direct PPC/USD trading pair.

- Peercoin is the #3 crypto with a $20M+ market cap
- Energy Efficient

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
so many people experienced delay when deposit or withdraw, i also have deposited 9 days ago but until now they didn't credit my account and refuse to reply Angry

everyone should STOP depositing to btc-e until they get this problem sorted

Edit:
Funds credited. Problem resolved.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Yeah, add PPC/USD. It's very costly to convert PPC to BTC and then to USD vice versa unless we have PPC/USD.
Activity: 589
Hey btc-e,

According to this thread title, I think your exchange should add support of PPC/USD trade, because PPC is the third cryptocurrecy and it also has so many unique characteristics as compared with others with USD trade. I strongly recommend your platform consider this, and your effort in the field of cryptocurrency is appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1621
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
Please add ppc/usd pair Would love to see this happen as TRC is removed.

+1

btc38.com offers direct ppc/cny trade pair, you may dump your PPC to Chinese.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Please add ppc/usd pair Would love to see this happen as TRC is removed.
Activity: 10
+1 to PPC/USD. Peercoin really deserves it being the #3 cryptocoin by market cap.
Activity: 38
Sent 10,000 USD on the 15th October and BTC-E have still not credited my account... When I first raised a ticket support told me to send in a SWIFT copy. Since I sent that in 2 weeks ago there has been no reply.

Created a fake account on Monday and asked support what their withdrawal limits were. Support got back to me in 5 hours. When I asked them why they are not answering my support ticket on my other account... Silence.

BTC-E WHY ARE YOU NOT RELEASING MY FUNDS???
Activity: 12
Been waiting 2 weeks after my wire transfer and initial purchase of BTC to withdraw funds. Submitted required KYC documents 2 weeks ago and again today. Multiple complaints about BTC-E holding funds and never fixing issue despite multiple requests. They've been copying and pasting the same requests for KYC documents over and over and over no matter how many times you submit.
Activity: 615
+1 for PPC. It's been around for a long time now (in crypto currency terms) and shows only growing support. I think we're going to see a lot more services and people accepting PPC as a form of payment in the near future. I know localpeercoins.org is being developed which'll be a fantastic service. It would be great for a PPC/USD pair on BTC-E as well.
Activity: 14
I love USD trading pairs, and appreciate you have BTC, LTC and NMC. I think it's time you consider adding PPC. It's #3 worldwide right now on coinmarketcap.com and a lot of people are getting interested in it because of its energy-efficiency and security advantages. In the meantime I'm going to be using the PPC/USD trading pair on Vault of Satoshi, but I'd love to start using it on BTC-e in the near future.
Activity: 764
BTC-E. I bow before you graciously. I acknowledge you domination of crypto currencies exchanges and salute you.

I respectfully request that you add a PPC/USD pair.

PPC had me great leaps in the last few months and will continue to do so. The imminent v.04 client update also has some features an exchange like yourself will find most useful.

Thank you,

- Baroness Yurizhai Krayt
Activity: 14
+1 to add PPC/USD trading pair
Pages:
Jump to: