Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 27. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
+1 please add PPC/USD prices.

It is only advantages and no disadvantages.
Activity: 649
Merit: 318
Hey, I'm also wondering if it's possible to add a PPC/USD trading pair. I really don't understand why Novacoin and Namecoin have a USD trading pair but not PPC, considering it has a much larger market cap than either of them. Please add this soon, since Peercoin is already over $1 now and needs this, thanks!
Activity: 586
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
I do not understand why you put on hold the funds deposited by  btc-e code  Angry
open your eyes and see where funds come  
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i also hold mostly ppc but when the btc prizes were rising so steadily i had to pull the plug and sell of all my ppc because they are tightly coupled to the bitcoin exchange rate by now. i hope this will change when ppc/usd was supported as a currency pair as with litecoin. and since trc/btc is disappearing soon there would be some space for a button in the bar on top of the trading view.

i switched from vircurex to btc-e two month ago because of the far higher volume in ppc trades there. don't have to always buy with or sell to btc as intermediate step in my case would be very convenient. but it works out the way it is for the time being.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
[...]
I'd love to see PPC/USD pair added!
[...]
as an exchange offering PPC/USD pair you'd position yourself at the forefront.

I second this. With a price close to NMC (with NMC having a trading pair NMC/USD!) it might make sense to consider having a trading PPC/USD, too.

Peercoin is not only the third largest alt coin, one of the few which are very innovative (and not only a carbon copy) AND one of the crypto currencies that follows the price development of BTC but one that can even outperform it!

I'd appreciate that trading pair PPC/USD, because it would be easier to have this information directly available than to derive it from the BTC/USD and PPC/BTC trading pairs.
More convenience -> more trade -> more fees for you Wink
...I admit, I'm more focused on the convenience than on the fees, but... Cheesy

btc-e, get your share! Wink
Activity: 9
Hello there BTC-E.

I would like to request a PPC/USD trading pair added. Peercoin is getting more and more popular, we already have 20 million $ market cap and we are growing bigger everyday. Peercoin is not yet another altcoin, it is on a totally different section. PPC is innovative and energy-efficient, which gives it on a long-term advantage. Many people, including me, would be very happy to have ability to trade Peercoin to US Dollar directly, and you would certainly benefit yourself as Peercoin gains even more attention.

Thank you for your time and effort, with respect, Inter5.

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I personally think PPC to USD would bring more volume to BTC-E and help stabilize the market. Peercoin is not like other crypt o currency with its unique features and energy efficient design. Adding Peercoin to USD will grow BTC-E's positoin in the Altcoin market.
Activity: 51
Just to echo some of the other comments on here, I would love to see USD/PPC trading on BTC-E.

At the moment PPC is floating only against BTC on your exchange and with the rises in BTC it is making PPC quite a volatile market. Adding in USD would stabilise this as others have mentioned, but more than that there is the potential for BTC-E to earn a lot more USD fees. I'm coming across more people everyday who are looking to trade USD for PPC and at the moment we can only point them to competing exchanges to BTC-E and I would much rather send them to BTC-E. I've personally been using your exchange for about a year trading USD/BTC, USD/LTC and BTC/PPC and it is the best the exchange out there in my opinion.

Now that Peercoin is over $20m in market cap with the exchange rate over $1 I think it is time we have some options for trading USD directly into PPC, before the existing exchanges and new Chinese exchanges take this volume.

Peercoin isn't just another alt-coin; it is the first coin to implement Proof of Stake alongside Proof of Work and is ASIC friendly giving somewhere for the SHA-256 miners to go once the difficulty on BTC gets too high. It would be great to have an easy to use exchange allowing USD trades to support this.

I think we'd also welcome BTC-E starting a thread on www.peercointalk.org if USD/PPC is listed for further discussion and views on improvements.

Thanks,

nox_
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Hello btc-e,

I am Fuzzybear owner of peercointalk.org and I would like to make a request for you to add a USD to PPC option on your exchange please.

I have had probably about 50+ requests to know where PPC can be bought for USD and currently only vault of satoshi offers such a service

I really like your exchange and have been a member and active trader for the last 2 years and have always preferred you to other exchanges and would like to send the peercoin community and investors to your site.

We have seen a great increase in the price of btc in the last 2 months, and peercoin against the $ has matched that rise, with ppc breaking $1 per coin the other day, and even hitting $6 a coin on bt8 Chinese exchange.

The community is very active now and development and marketing pushing forward in many areas, combined with the fact that ppc is the 3rd largest marketcap and has excellent energy efficiency attributes that distinguish peercoin for bitcoin or any other POW altcoins should hopefully be enough to convince you that there is a serious demand for such a trading pair and that it would be a financially beneficial addition to your exchange.

Many thanks for your time and reading this, if you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me in here or on peercointalk.

Fuzzybear
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
Yeah, Peercoin is very volatile, partly attributed to the fact that Bitcoin is volatile.  With this volatility its very hard for people to leave orders on to add liquidity.  By adding a PPC/USD the price will be stabilized.  Also, with constant liquidity trade volume should be higher giving more revenue for PPC.

+1 for PPC/USD trading
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yeah, Peercoin is very volatile, partly attributed to the fact that Bitcoin is volatile.  With this volatility its very hard for people to leave orders on to add liquidity.  By adding a PPC/USD the price will be stabilized.  Also, with constant liquidity trade volume should be higher giving more revenue for PPC.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
I would like to see at your exchange protoshares  and USD\PPC.

Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
If anyone is needing to cashout USD from BTC-e, I will buy it in the form of a BTC-e voucher!
Activity: 239
Hey there BTC-e,

I'd love to see PPC/USD pair added! As a #3 cryptocurrency behind BTC and LTC I don't see why isn't it added already Smiley

According to my calculations PPC is due to take off in a big way in the next 6-12 months and as an exchange offering PPC/USD pair you'd position yourself at the forefront.
Activity: 126
JustabitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis
Would love to see a PPC/USD option. As the third largest crypto based on market cap, we'd love the opportunity to reach out to new markets and have them move money into the BTC-E system.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
I'm finding a way to convert dollar to PPC as btc is too valuable to let go, now using vaultofsatoshi, but the volume is so thin, btc-e should support USD/PPC pair, the demand is there.
Activity: 15
The btc-e manual deposit for my account.    I got the money today Smiley 

But

In your website ,you say   "PerfectMoney.com - automatic transfer of funds!"

Could you fix the problem to avoid the problem happen again! Shocked
Activity: 3
My money just appeared... strangely without any email.
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
These guys could easily have more market volume - low fees, less ball-ache than other exchanges, but they're holding themselves back.
CS isn't hard. You outsource it cheaply, and your business improves.

It looks like they're begging for their customers to trade on BitStamp.

Same thing I'm thinking....They could be much bigger, but it seams they are satisfied with the money they make. lol
Activity: 15
These guys could easily have more market volume - low fees, less ball-ache than other exchanges, but they're holding themselves back.
CS isn't hard. You outsource it cheaply, and your business improves.

It looks like they're begging for their customers to trade on BitStamp.
Pages:
Jump to: