Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 32. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Two withdraws and no one good.

ANOTHER FUCKING SCAM!

try the game in my signature there is no deposit needed u can also go up lvl's
Tried tree and the pages are messed up after signing in because they keep flicking down the portal rules even after accepting or closing
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Two withdraws and no one good.

ANOTHER FUCKING SCAM!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
game is over kids,dont cry Tongue
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
i will be building a similar sustainable game, no deposits, ads will sustain the income
more to come soon Smiley
Activity: 602
Game over for you who invested in this site..
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
well this is over.

if someone got the knowledge and the willing to make a faucet like this with real investments and real profits send a private message

It has changed our world. We will see better work in other place.
or maybe just a little change its Earning Rate, then we can go further and get an endless model.
I'm still in the learning.
well this is over.

if someone got the knowledge and the willing to make a faucet like this with real investments and real profits send a private message
Shit yeah. So addictive.
Activity: 30
well this is over.

Activity: 266

Hello gentlemen, I also recently joined the BTC-flow program is a new one 2-day and yesterday I bought 2 level, quite frankly I was very stressed I really expect from here, I am a single mother, already two months, I do not work for the company where I worked went bankrupt, my son was lying in the hospital and had surgery for kidney pain, held gentlemen who want to help ease the burden on me ?? For that I am very grateful

Erica Perez
1Q6DZBsbpKMykZLhG2pWiukj6BdBy7RZor

lets meet up and lets put your body to work Tongue

LoL Sob stories doesn't belong here.

They certainly don't wow you guys are meanies  Grin
Activity: 602

Hello gentlemen, I also recently joined the BTC-flow program is a new one 2-day and yesterday I bought 2 level, quite frankly I was very stressed I really expect from here, I am a single mother, already two months, I do not work for the company where I worked went bankrupt, my son was lying in the hospital and had surgery for kidney pain, held gentlemen who want to help ease the burden on me ?? For that I am very grateful

Erica Perez

lets meet up and lets put your body to work Tongue

LoL Sob stories doesn't belong here.
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

Erica Perez

Take your sob story somewhere else, sweetheart. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Dear Erica, you should have joined it, idk, Feb. 8th, when it didn't crumble down? lol
Another sob story??? When will this nightmare end? Roll Eyes
Activity: 252

Erica Perez

Take your sob story somewhere else, sweetheart. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Dear Erica, you should have joined it, idk, Feb. 8th, when it didn't crumble down? lol
Activity: 156

Erica Perez

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
But this project will distribute very much coins for free Grin
Activity: 105
Is the same work for BTC-FLOW TEAM.
Oh yeah that totally makes me wanna check it out.
Activity: 28
If we call BTC-Flow dead now (Non paying), how many days did it run?
What lessons did we learn?
Can we beat the scammers by going in big but not to big on day 1? Undecided

its best not to mess with any offers like this because it will always hurt allot of people in the end and some take all the money so everyone losses.

also playing with these kind of sites takes bitcoin away from the real projects that would need to the funds to help the bitcoin community...not hurt it.

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

You can't beat. You shouldn't gamble the money that you can't afford to lose. Also if you join to ponzis a few days later, you will be the looser. You should join first days.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
By Monday we will know...I think payouts will resume..This has happened before...

I think payouts didn't stop, but the queue is getting bigger and bigger for payouts and 300% more gamblers are needed..
Gladly i didn't upgrade and only did free faucet.

The min withdrawal seems to have been increased from 0.001 BTC to 0.01 BTC which makes it almost impossible to gain from the faucet.
soo true -.-
Pages:
Jump to: