Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 33. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
By Monday we will know...I think payouts will resume..This has happened before...

I think payouts didn't stop, but the queue is getting bigger and bigger for payouts and 300% more gamblers are needed..
Gladly i didn't upgrade and only did free faucet.

The min withdrawal seems to have been increased from 0.001 BTC to 0.01 BTC which makes it almost impossible to gain from the faucet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Sabbath is finished and admin can return to work.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
By Monday we will know...I think payouts will resume..This has happened before...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 105
"Brand new" users should be banned from this thread.

jealous???
Not jealous. It's just that they mislead people.
1) Could be the admin.
2) Could be pissed off people, who lost their BTC, and make new accounts just to post "SCAM SCAM SCAM".
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
¿Admin can be a millionaire, but prefers to scam some thousands?
Its weird...

Not weird. Longer a ponzi is around more chance of them being found out. So they tend not to last long and just make another name up url and new game and continue to do over and over. Most  hyip ponzi games are all the same admins just different names and act different to trick people into thinking their someone else. Then again I do like a good ponzi game Smiley
"Brand new" users should be banned from this thread.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I gained about 3 million Satoshi. Since yesterday, set it to output. Satoshi starred and on my wallet has not been received. Bought 3 level. This is probably a fraudulent website.
Activity: 23
¿Admin can be a millionaire, but prefers to scam some thousands?
Its weird...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice to see fools finally seeing this scam for what it is! It looked like maybe I was wrong for a second, but now I am happy I was right. Glad I never gave this scammer any of my money!
Activity: 28
Я зapaбoтaл oкoлo 3 миллиoнoв Caтoши. Co вчepaшнeгo дня, пocтaвил нa вывoд. Caтoши cнялcя и нa мoй кoшeлeк тaк и нe пocтyпили. Кyпил 3 ypoвня. Bepoятнo, этo мoшeнничecкий caйт.

english?
But what if bitget.in is legit? Just like Flow was legit for the first few days? And then they will stop paying out as soon as people start investing dozens of BTC. Invested 0.01 just for the sake of it. I do not encourage the rest of you to do it, though. I'll let you know how it went after 24h.
Activity: 13
That cloudflare redirect on mbitcoin isn't cloudflare at all. If you real quick view source on the page
before it redirects, you'll see that everything - the spinner graphic, etc... is coming from mbitcoin site. It
looks like they *copied* BTC Flow's cloudflare redirect page.

Want proof?

http://digitaldemo.net/spoof

I just set that up a few minutes ago.

THANK YOU, I was about to do the same myself just so people here get it.
LYI
Activity: 28
Come on BTC Flow Admin!  Angry
I loveD your site and concept, but do you really have to scam?
Just lower Referrals to 15 Percent or lower, start advertising your site, get a withdraw fee and lower your investments from 200 Percent to 110! Make Lifetime longer and earning less - some basic math here, how you can earn more!

The design and idea is great! Why do you have to destroy it - you would make much more money if you just take it serious and don´t scam people, you could be number 1 of bitcoinfaucets!

i agree with you this the best idea for bitcoin site and have a very large users now so admin can use it for long term earnings instead of taking some money and go  Huh

He didn't destroy it, you all as a whole have done it.
Who wanted to increase the rates? Wink
Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
To btc-flow!

why not receive btc ?

i withdraw 0.01btc

My address : 18YXfRTA8rcA5T432cpPSH39ao3Res8nZ8

Scam ?
My payout never comes to my wallet untill now ....? (more than 12 hour ago ...)
So you're saying you just got a payment from them?

I think that he means that he has not get paid.
This btc flow is scam.
Many people reporting with problems
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
That cloudflare redirect on mbitcoin isn't cloudflare at all. If you real quick view source on the page
before it redirects, you'll see that everything - the spinner graphic, etc... is coming from mbitcoin site. It

Want proof?

this is my thoughts too, so it does not link the 2 sites its just someone wantin to get in on the game who happens ot be retadted
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

Want proof?

It's still 100% clear that both websites are owned by same owner.
Why someone could copy site name that's already scam and later fix it ?
No logic lol
Activity: 3
For those who feel sad about lost money.
Login btc-flow using addy 1GJ7EMh9JyyBAKteQZLHXn8jbHz5ymfCqW
This is the place were sadness lives.

It was not just you friend ...
1As6N6iRXe9EPNyoj35bZYwSB2zoaZeuwx

1HA3hDqdGSwm9dJ5wBYR8JF9y3TGJ419Yk

13pzNbZcuoVFYGtMnF8yuKVqzeBmiVckXB

183NgLEgUYrD1qG2CgTnu7sysM2PYmMYPU

At the end of my injury was 8.51528
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

Want proof?

Pages:
Jump to: