Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 84. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can I change my Bitcoin address to withdraw??
I used Bitcoin address of Bter.com but now, the site is off and the wallet had been shutdown, so I cant withdraw anymore.
My account in level 4, please help me out Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Free accounts that were banned, should be banned forever. No cheating is allowed.

is blocked forever or should?

i think what he is saying is its blocked forever, goodbye account
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Free accounts that were banned, should be banned forever. No cheating is allowed.

is blocked forever or should?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
the blocked accounts are forever?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This thing is going to collapse hard really quickly. I can't wait for anyone that was gullible enough to invest in this to realize how bad they messed up. I realize its been paying somewhat well for now, but honestly it cant last for more than a month, maybe 2.

no one can tell really.. they can just disappear whenever they want

they allready paid BTC400 +++
this should be more longer then we expect
still popular
still a lot of people invested
they will keep rollion Cheesy

I dont trust new accounts that posts good feedback about a site though Tongue

Well there was another guy g-something (forgot his name), another newbie, and me who invested into the site and got paid out. The newbie also linked a picture with his level 6 act as well it was in like page 150s
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
the blocked accounts are forever?
This thing is going to collapse hard really quickly. I can't wait for anyone that was gullible enough to invest in this to realize how bad they messed up. I realize its been paying somewhat well for now, but honestly it cant last for more than a month, maybe 2.

still popular

I dont trust new accounts that posts good feedback about a site though Tongue
Activity: 2

still popular

Activity: 434
:)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Very high load on the server. We transfer the data to the new server.
Do not worry, we will compensate the time being lost.

OP, when will be the compensation i lost at level 4?

up again Smiley

The old server is not yet time to fall. After 1-2 hours, will be ready a new server.  Smiley

dont run this site. it seems as soon as close.

We never close. Members - are not the only sources of funding, in contrast to the HYIP and pyramids.

Thank you, btc-flow.
Confirms, that I recieved 2 payments, and I'm on 4 level.
Activity: 156
I have a lvl 5 account that already paid me over 1.5btc and also a level 6 account now. Wish me luck! :O I'll keep reporting the payments I get.

Report when you've recouped your initial investment. Nothing that happens before that matters.
Activity: 68
I have a lvl 5 account that already paid me over 1.5btc and also a level 6 account now. Wish me luck! :O I'll keep reporting the payments I get.
Activity: 68
This is exciting stuff i have multiple accounts and i am raking in the satoshi  Cheesy well not really it has been a waste of time so far i think i will have to upgrade and get paid a higher amount as this is taking forever!

Has anyone upgraded so far to a high level and happy with their investment? Appreciate any truthful answers thanks.

well if you take a look some ten or 20 pages ago, i remember there was one who investet 5 BTC, not sure if its true but,yeah....there are lots of people with 0.05/1 BTC investments and some of them going in profit already
Activity: 182
This is exciting stuff i have multiple accounts and i am raking in the satoshi  Cheesy well not really it has been a waste of time so far i think i will have to upgrade and get paid a higher amount as this is taking forever!

Has anyone upgraded so far to a high level and happy with their investment? Appreciate any truthful answers thanks.

I have 2 level 5 accounts and paying very right on time.  I have another 9 hours and 48 minutes left til I will be on profit
Activity: 223

Activity: 5
One thing I dislike about a lot of these things on the web is that the referrals MUST be external.  Why can't there be provisions for say my account then my wife and family members as referrals under me since well, if I wasn't referring them to begin with they wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

That puts me again with multiple accounts on one IP which are legitimate secondary accounts.

They all got locked.  So your mileage may vary for those of you with multiple free accounts.  There should be a very strong entry in the TOS someplace that lays this out.

I HATE marketing to others until after my family gets things going and approved.  Oh well.  I guess as long as there are multiple NON -USED non payout free accounts that is part of the plan.  Active free accounts in ones downline cost the site money so I guess that's why?

I have one Level 3 main account now and will continue with that I suppose.

So far 50% on ROI   For the investment however I'm still way ahead on perk.tv even in the state that program is.  Good luck all!
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
bought myself to level 2 :x
Hope to get at least 0.05 back Cheesy

welcome to the jungle mate
go upgrade it to level 5 Cheesy

Too scared xD
If this could be first day, i could have upgraded to lvl 5-6 Tongue
But not anymore Cheesy
Activity: 326
i havent been getting paid. 2 withdrawals not processed.
Activity: 28
bought myself to level 2 :x
Hope to get at least 0.05 back Cheesy

welcome to the jungle mate
go upgrade it to level 5 Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: