Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 85. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
bought myself to level 2 :x
Hope to get at least 0.05 back Cheesy
Activity: 182
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
can use 5 acc?
Paid accounts, yes, and no bots or scripts

How many free acc can we have? Zero, right?
How many paid acc can we have?

...On one PC, with the same IP?
Of course, everything regularly, without any bots and scripts, just we and clicks.

It's not quite clearly all this about accounts.

I suppose that everyone will agree that all users should to KNOW what they are doing before they loose the money... AND, if they are do it with purpose after reading the EXPLAINATION (FAQ, OP) - then their account should be locked forever.

THIS INFO DEV MUST PUT IN FAQ ON SITE.
ALSO, PUT ON FIRST OP PAGE HERE. (for everyone, to not ask anymore)

DEV?

Thanks.
paid - unlimited

A D M I N Smiley, I've referred a lot of people but i want to make another paid account.

Can I use myself as a referral?

+1 same question from me

i want to make 5 level 5 account
can i use myself as a referral ? Cheesy
Activity: 156
paid - unlimited

Please respond to my support tickets and PM. My balance has been zeroed twice.
Activity: 135
can use 5 acc?

Of course, everything regularly, without any bots and scripts, just we and clicks.

I suppose that everyone will agree that all users should to KNOW what they are doing before they loose the money... AND, if they are do it with purpose after reading the EXPLAINATION (FAQ, OP) - then their account should be locked forever.

DEV?

Thanks.
paid - unlimited

Admin, I've referred a lot of people but i want to make another paid account.

Good question fatwoof!

What is with free accounts? It is prohibited or not? How many? Zero? Answer DEV?
Thanks.
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
BTC-flow!
I am working it, faithfully, as I type this. Working my way up the Ponzi ladder, stackin Referrals all day! What helps me, helps us! This works best thru referrals that don't just use free accounts, Just ivest .05, it benefits all on our referral list Smiley  You can put in up to .25BTC and earn a MAX of 200% in 2 weeks. The referral is huge, see Im working this "game" and passing it on to all of you playing! WITH vigilance I sit staring at btcwisdom all day anyways so I'm on top of it (PUN?) clicking that button as soon as I can.Then you will do the same, Start where I started at the mining company and move on up to the Jam Factory. Each new "level" will require BTC. As you move up levels, the amount of BTC you are bringing in each click does as well. Ideally the goal would be to get to being the HNIC, the top level Diamond Miner. Claims to pull in .024 BTC every click, but requires a 100BTC upgrade.....I would love to see that!. So, lets make this work like it is supposed to and get money Smiley  I pass on my referral to you, you work, you grind, and you pass on your referral. YOU WILL RECEIVE 35% OF YOUR REFERRALS PROFITS!!!!! This is how it works. REFER ALL to your affiliates and our Ladder will give that much more profit!@! I am hoping that I helped explain this a little bit to some, and you USE MY REFERRAL (think of the benefits..We need to run this right)
 Lets do this.Remember keep clicking every 60 seconds, and REFER as many as you can for free BTC!!!!
OKKK?

http://btc-flow.com/r/05e2f42ca3

Make it Rain
IN THE SKY WITH BTC

I wish someone could upgrade Sad But no one so far :s
Activity: 21
can use 5 acc?

DEV?

Thanks.
paid - unlimited

A D M I N Smiley, I've referred a lot of people but i want to make another paid account.

Activity: 16
Thank you @btc-flow account is now working and logging in. Thank you for such fast and precise response! Love all the upgrades and especially the lvl up cost pro-ration!
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
1 paid and 1 free? 2 accounts
Activity: 28
can use 5 acc?

DEV?

Thanks.
paid - unlimited
Activity: 3
can use 5 acc?

DEV?

Thanks.

agreed with this question
Dev should put the TOS about this paid and free user
Activity: 135
can use 5 acc?

DEV?

Thanks.
Activity: 1
Benar-benar nyata dan terbukti pembayaran bitcoin dari btc-flow.com merupakan nilai pembayaran terbesar dari pada website-website penyedia bitcoin gratis lainnya.
kunjungi websitnya di http://btc-flow.com/r/8177232cfc
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
These games always sound so appealing, even when they say "some of you will lose your money" and then there's some stupid catch or scam related to them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
A day of captcha, another payout.   .001
Activity: 182
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Level 5 - Paid 1BTC, Returned 1.075BTC, 12.5 days to go. Thank you Btc-flow!
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Can anyone tell me how many times I would have to click (if it was full) on level 2 to ROI by lifetime? I think its 57 minutes until it fills, and how many times per day do I have to click.

It's really, really basic math. You can do it. I believe in you.

kkkkk
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me how many times I would have to click (if it was full) on level 2 to ROI by lifetime? I think its 57 minutes until it fills, and how many times per day do I have to click.

I don't know why you would bother going in to this if your sig pays you more than this.
Activity: 156

It's really, really basic math. You can do it. I believe in you.
Pages:
Jump to: