Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 24. (Read 44503 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 03, 2015, 06:28:22 AM
Many btc group will organize bitcoin meetings / meetups / seminar this month and in the next upcoming months here in downtown Manila. Im surprised  Shocked I see some of event schedules in one the organizers fb group.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 03, 2015, 05:26:08 AM
hello,, im irfan, i'm come from Indonesia, here are very many people who do not know what it is bitcoin. But already some are out. I think bitcoin in Indonesia has been growing rapidly because of the Internet here has become one of the necessities of life, so it is very easy to get to know bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 02, 2015, 08:01:03 PM
well the thing isnt earning from this forum the thing is bitcoin situation on your country ,anyway brazil has some stores already accepting it i didnt know those but for now not a good shop ,just some companies

Ok Ok right now i understand sorry i think you all are talking about earning of bitcoin in your country but im wrong. You are talking about the position of bitcoin in your country. Is some stores accept bitcoin Right??
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 02, 2015, 07:35:17 PM
well the thing isnt earning from this forum the thing is bitcoin situation on your country ,anyway brazil has some stores already accepting it i didnt know those but for now not a good shop ,just some companies
copper member
July 02, 2015, 07:14:15 PM
I know many people from my country who are engage with bitcoin since last 2 3 years. It is a experience with Bitcoin. In my country bitcoin have importance because too much people earn money from bitcoin Forum.
Thanks

You can't decide about the importance of bitcoin in your country because you can't really know how many are there that doing bitcoin in your country, may be you know some but with people earn from this forum doesnt mean that it is really important to them. It is not for you to decide whether bitcoin is important to your country or not

I cant say and decide that bitcoin is important or not ?. I just want to tell you that bitcoin is important here in my country.Many people earn money from this forum.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2015, 06:03:40 PM
I know many people from my country who are engage with bitcoin since last 2 3 years. It is a experience with Bitcoin. In my country bitcoin have importance because too much people earn money from bitcoin Forum.
Thanks

You can't decide about the importance of bitcoin in your country because you can't really know how many are there that doing bitcoin in your country, may be you know some but with people earn from this forum doesnt mean that it is really important to them. It is not for you to decide whether bitcoin is important to your country or not

if they invest time and effort into generating bitcoins, it mostly means they find it somewhat important. if it wasn't that important to them they would simply leave.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 02, 2015, 11:27:43 AM
Thanks

Well if your country has many shop that accept bitcoin, you can say bitcoin is important for the country. I guess people from your country just exchange their bitcoin from its forum to fiat, and I think the important thing for the people is real money, not bitcoin.

For them change bitcoin to fiat because they still dont believe about what bitcoin can do in future, and they are using this kind of method to earn in fiat not really invest in bitcoin, but this is just a few of people that doing this kind of thing. Most of them are using bitcoin to help their financial problem but the government are still not fully support them
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 02, 2015, 10:51:33 AM
Thanks

Well if your country has many shop that accept bitcoin, you can say bitcoin is important for the country. I guess people from your country just exchange their bitcoin from its forum to fiat, and I think the important thing for that people is real money, not bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 02, 2015, 09:01:23 AM
Thanks

copper member
July 02, 2015, 07:24:38 AM
Thanks
legendary
July 02, 2015, 02:59:12 AM
well i will take a look into it deeply ,if some of those is near me i will get her into it would be amazing to show her that im not crazy as seems to be

Well let us know then how her expression is after you visit the shop with her  Wink

You know my country. The USA is the best in the world in everything. We legalize marijuana, now we will legalize Bitcoin. Cheesy

Have you visited one of the shops that accept bitcoin there? I wondered what it was like to be there, since in my city has no shop like that. Actually I think that US has legalized bitcoin few years ago.
Activity: 546
July 01, 2015, 08:33:41 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

You know my country. The USA is the best in the world in everything. We legalize marijuana, now we will legalize Bitcoin. Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 01, 2015, 08:07:33 PM
Ultimately, does bitcoin recognize any nation's border? 

It's encryption scheme on the internet ensures worlwide access with completely unfettered usage.

I can walk into any WiFi coffee shop in the world, and with my smartphone, exchange bitcoin for fiat currency, goods or services with a bitcoin counterpart.

Just as the internet has broken the information barrier, bitcoin is breaking thru our old antiquated models of currency.

H.
July 01, 2015, 03:16:56 PM
well i dont know those shops i live at RIO DE JANEIRO and i guess those shops  located at other region,otherwise i must search and take my wife into it and pay with bitcoins to her know that those bitcoins and the time i am online im earning some money .

Actually I have no idea about that, but you can read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/brazil-has-more-than-150-stores-that-accept-bitcoin-1102662 
The OP said there are more than 150 stores in Brazil, you can ask him about it. You must prove your wife that bitcoin is developing now, good luck for that  Smiley

well i will take a look into it deeply ,if some of those is near me i will get her into it would be amazing to show her that im not crazy as seems to be
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
July 01, 2015, 02:41:23 PM
Iam from Indonesia.  Smiley
And in my country its developing in Indonesian forum's  Smiley
In real life, i dont have people was use Bitcoin  Cheesy

well from you government they more likely to follow the banks than they people. You should blamed the banks in indonesia because they banned bitcoin in your country. well you are not democratic country so that people haven't power to make a decision in your government.

bitcoin offers an alternative to the conventional
and banking system, maybe thats why powerful instutions are so wary of it
legendary
July 01, 2015, 11:52:06 AM
well i dont know those shops i live at RIO DE JANEIRO and i guess those shops  located at other region,otherwise i must search and take my wife into it and pay with bitcoins to her know that those bitcoins and the time i am online im earning some money .

Actually I have no idea about that, but you can read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/brazil-has-more-than-150-stores-that-accept-bitcoin-1102662 
The OP said there are more than 150 stores in Brazil, you can ask him about it. You must prove your wife that bitcoin is developing now, good luck for that  Smiley
July 01, 2015, 09:31:07 AM
well Portugal as i had read received an atm on there already ,about the way it is there i dont know since i live in Brazil soo here still like i dont know what it is.Just some people know and use bitcoin but surely reaching more people daily

I have heard Brazil has many shops accepting bitcoin, that's cool imo. Have you ever visited one of the shops?

I don't know many people around me who uses bitcoin as a currency to buy or invest on a daily bases. But a lot of people do know about bitcoin the technology, they're just not willing to invest in this. I think it's because bitcoin hasn't been well the recent year or so, and people lost interested as bitcoin declined and other cyrpto coins rise. But it will get better as it just hit the $260 mark.  Smiley

Well I think they will get interested about anything that give them higher profit. I guess they haven't known yet about how to make it profitable for them.

well from you government they more likely to follow the banks than they people. You should blamed the banks in indonesia because they banned bitcoin in your country. well you are not democratic country so that people haven't power to make a decision in your government.

I think Greeks is the first people that used democratic as their ideology, and the government there still don't accept bitcoin now. So, I think bitcoin legality is not always depend to ideology of the nation.

legendary
July 01, 2015, 08:34:57 AM
well Portugal as i had read received an atm on there already ,about the way it is there i dont know since i live in Brazil soo here still like i dont know what it is.Just some people know and use bitcoin but surely reaching more people daily

I have heard Brazil has many shops accepting bitcoin, that's cool imo. Have you ever visited one of the shops?

I don't know many people around me who uses bitcoin as a currency to buy or invest on a daily bases. But a lot of people do know about bitcoin the technology, they're just not willing to invest in this. I think it's because bitcoin hasn't been well the recent year or so, and people lost interested as bitcoin declined and other cyrpto coins rise. But it will get better as it just hit the $260 mark.  Smiley

Well I think they will get interested about anything that give them higher profit. I guess they haven't known yet about how to make it profitable for them.

I think Greeks is the first people that used democratic as their ideology, and the government there still don't accept bitcoin now. So, I think bitcoin legality is not always depend to ideology of the nation.

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 01, 2015, 07:52:00 AM
Iam from Indonesia.  Smiley
And in my country its developing in Indonesian forum's  Smiley
In real life, i dont have people was use Bitcoin  Cheesy

June 30, 2015, 09:11:20 PM
well soo INDIA is already taking a huge step there is soo many interest on bitcoin,countries will be forced to accept it instead blocking it or ban it they cant do it for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: