Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 23. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 10, 2015, 03:53:01 AM
In my country bitcoin is not popular only few people use bitcoins some people think it's a scam or ponzy scheme but in near future i hope it will be get popular there
Exact same with me, maybe we're in the same country LOL

This type of thinking can be found in all the countries. Btc is still a small baby its growing. I think now not more than 5% people are using btc in one country. Btc will take more than 20 year to become a mature boy.
its only depend on the country if they accept it or not, if a country accept it, theres no problem with the adoption or in the users, if the country help introduce bitcoin to the people? bitcoin would not still baby anymore.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2015, 04:35:24 PM
In my country bitcoin is not popular only few people use bitcoins some people think it's a scam or ponzy scheme but in near future i hope it will be get popular there

This type of thinking can be found in all the countries. Btc is still a small baby its growing. I think now not more than 5% people are using btc in one country. Btc will take more than 20 year to become a mature boy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 09, 2015, 04:29:20 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 09, 2015, 04:28:15 PM
Not many people use it, but everybody knows about it. Bitcoin is not very common hear, as I haven't even saw a bitcoin ATM yet. People in my country haven't developed that trust for bitcoin yet, because it's new and confusing to people.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
July 09, 2015, 04:19:25 PM

you can explain about bitcoin and how does bitcoin work
because newbies in bitcoin should understand the simplest things about this popular cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
July 04, 2015, 06:29:49 AM
In my country, it's 50-50. On one hand, they say it is illegal, and in some other regards, they let people use it just because they are getting business with it.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 04, 2015, 06:23:02 AM

Yes many people here in my country think that bitcoin is scam and ponzy sceheme. Yeah hope for the best in future, they will be wrong.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 04, 2015, 06:09:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 04, 2015, 04:51:37 AM
BTC in my country PH? Well all I can say that in 2016 , btc here will more popular. As of now more bitcoin services here are rapidly pop ups in the web.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 04, 2015, 03:21:09 AM
Well congrats Indonesia, it means bitcoin has been growing rapidly there. I want to visit a real shop that accept bitcoin, but no shop like that in my city. Then I just use my bitcoin for gambling  Grin

For foreign tourists visiting Indonesia, especially those from Australia and New Zealand, foreign currency exchange has always been a pain in the ass. Traders charge as much as 10% commission, to convert Australian Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah. If Bitcoin gets popular in Indonesia, this issue will be resolved, and more and more people will visit Indonesia.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 04, 2015, 01:34:09 AM
yeah, you can see this website http://indonesia.bitcoin.co.id/indonesia-to-add-full-bitcoin-exchange-as-merchant-network-grows/

restaurant cafe that accept bitcoin for payments
whoever said that, he's wrong.
it's true that the central bank of Indonesia said that using bitcoin as a method of payment might break some rules, but just a month later they changed their statement on bitcoin and had taken a more neutral stance. they only urged people to take caution when using bitcoin.

Well congrats Indonesia, it means bitcoin has been growing rapidly there. I want to visit a real shop that accept bitcoin, but no shop like that in my city. Then I just use my bitcoin for gambling  Grin

Nice, Indonesia and most of asia will be the next booming bitcoin market has there is a lot of remittance companies that will launch using bitcoin to send and receive money to and other countries.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 04, 2015, 01:16:39 AM
yeah, you can see this website http://indonesia.bitcoin.co.id/indonesia-to-add-full-bitcoin-exchange-as-merchant-network-grows/

it's true that the central bank of Indonesia said that using bitcoin as a method of payment might break some rules, but just a month later they changed their statement on bitcoin and had taken a more neutral stance. they only urged people to take caution when using bitcoin.

copper member
Activity: 924
hee-ho.
July 03, 2015, 03:30:40 PM
bitcoin is a potential payment method
and in indonesia, i have found many sites that accept bitcoin.
yes very potential and for an example i have recharge my phone number by using a bitcoin and now many people very interested to trade a bitcoin in indonesian local exchange that proof with volume market in the exchange have more than for 100 btc everyday

of course, if many people know about bitcoin, im sure would be interest to use bitcoin
because very simple to buy via online shop.

Well I think you are right, since there are many users from Indonesia here, it prove us that bitcoin has attracted many more Indonesian people. But, is there any real shops in Indonesia, like cafe or any place that accept bitcoin? I am curious because an user from Indonesia too previously stated that bitcoin can't be accepted by the central bank as a payment medium in real shop transaction.

legendary
July 03, 2015, 03:07:59 PM
yes very potential and for an example i have recharge my phone number by using a bitcoin and now many people very interested to trade a bitcoin in indonesian local exchange that proof with volume market in the exchange have more than for 100 btc everyday

of course, if many people know about bitcoin, im sure would be interest to use bitcoin

Well I think you are right, since there are many users from Indonesia here, it prove us that bitcoin has attracted many more Indonesian people. But, is there any real shops in Indonesia, like cafe or any place that accept bitcoin? I am curious because an user from Indonesia too previously stated that bitcoin can't be accepted by the central bank as a payment medium in real shop transaction.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 03, 2015, 02:43:42 PM

Currently in all Indonesia no shop accepting this its just on some sites because Central bank is going to allow this but still its going to very popular
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 03, 2015, 01:50:32 PM

Well I think you are right, since there are many users from Indonesia here, it prove us that bitcoin has attracted many more Indonesian people. But, is there any real shops in Indonesia, like cafe or any place that accept bitcoin? I am curious because an other user from Indonesia too previously stated that bitcoin can't be accepted by the central bank as a payment medium in real shop transaction.
legendary
July 03, 2015, 01:35:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
July 03, 2015, 01:13:39 PM

legendary
July 03, 2015, 12:56:32 PM
hello,, im irfan, i'm come from Indonesia, here are very many people who do not know what it is bitcoin. But already some are out. I think bitcoin in Indonesia has been growing rapidly because of the Internet here has become one of the necessities of life, so it is very easy to get to know bitcoin

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 03, 2015, 10:15:42 AM
well the thing isnt earning from this forum the thing is bitcoin situation on your country ,anyway brazil has some stores already accepting it i didnt know those but for now not a good shop ,just some companies

Ok Ok right now i understand sorry i think you all are talking about earning of bitcoin in your country but im wrong. You are talking about the position of bitcoin in your country. Is some stores accept bitcoin Right??

There are only plenty stores that accept bitcoin out there. People are still dont believe about how bitcoin will affect in the future. May be some couple years there will be much more stores that accept bitcoin so just be patient
Pages:
Jump to: