Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 37. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 28, 2015, 01:08:17 AM
In my country, bitcoin not yet developed my country because they not adopted the bitcoin as a currency or as a payment so that it so hard to developed if theres a few people who are using it and know what it is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
May 28, 2015, 12:15:16 AM
My country already banned BTC last year so, bad luck on that.

http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2014/sep/16/bitcoin-illegal-bangladesh

And I haven't found any of my known people to know BTC. I tried to lure them, but failed Huh Huh
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 27, 2015, 09:17:28 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

yeah bitcoin in my country i spend my btc to paid internet,bought tshirt and much more i really like bitcoin but  unfortunatelly my goverment dont aware with btc but they are still not blocked bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2015, 08:22:42 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

NO ONE !! i have not yet any personal in real life or i dont know even anyone from my country using bitcoins near me yes there are some people from my country here but never met any bitcoins user in real life but hopefully one day i will buy eggs from the store near me Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
May 27, 2015, 07:57:30 PM
There are a local country-specific bitcoin exchange and also dedicated bitcoin ATM machines and a bitcoin bazaar. Pretty much it is accepted here as a way of payment for services and products.
Activity: 482
LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com
May 27, 2015, 02:40:16 PM
in my country Australia it is in legal limbo
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 27, 2015, 01:18:28 PM
Hi!  Smiley
Not that good  Undecided there are many people here that know what BTC is but they're too afraid to try to use them
but, my country made a significant progress by placing the first btc atm at Mall  Grin
I hope with that atm more people will aware about bitcoins

Where are you from? I guess they wont build any bitcoin atm if there are no people use it so I guess that bitcoin atm is very useful and I hope my country will have some of that so it will be easier to get whether fiat or bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
May 25, 2015, 11:01:00 AM
Hi!  Smiley
Not that good  Undecided there are many people here that know what BTC is but they're too afraid to try to use them
but, my country made a significant progress by placing the first btc atm at Mall  Grin
I hope with that atm more people will aware about bitcoins
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
May 21, 2015, 08:00:13 AM
bitcoin has developed truely in this world nowadays. most pf the people in my surrounding use bitcoin . my friends , mates and other people around me use bitcoin. they earn , they play , they rent , they lend and gamble uaing bitcoin.

I think your country must a developed one because with your surroundings there is no way that underdeveloped country can earn and use it freely. That

is nice to have that kind of country because and I hope my country will develop soon enough  Grin

Not necessarily. I think its a common misconception that developing countries don't have access to the internet or a phone and that's just not true. Smartphones are very very cheap these days and they're getting even cheaper. Wi-fi isn't that difficult to access even in third world countries either.
legendary
Activity: 1078
May 21, 2015, 07:52:46 AM
bitcoin has developed truely in this world nowadays. most pf the people in my surrounding use bitcoin . my friends , mates and other people around me use bitcoin. they earn , they play , they rent , they lend and gamble uaing bitcoin.

I think your country must a developed one because with your surroundings there is no way that underdeveloped country can earn and use it freely. That

is nice to have that kind of country because and I hope my country will develop soon enough  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 21, 2015, 07:45:03 AM

That is encouraging news! Where do you live?

Although my country is sometimes regarded as the Bitcoin capital of Asia, the acceptance is quite low here. And it is not growing as well. There are also fewer options for using Bitcoin as a payment option in retail and online shopping.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 21, 2015, 07:25:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 21, 2015, 06:02:47 AM
Hi!  Smiley

bitcoin users in my country quite a lot but its government has not legalized about bitcoin users
legendary
Activity: 1022
May 21, 2015, 05:49:34 AM
Over 50% of all IT people in Denmark have heard the word Bitcoin before, but almost none use it.

But we do have the Danish company www.coinify.com that exchanges BTC and Fiat.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 21, 2015, 05:38:36 AM
Bitcoin was a good site for me. Many people knew abt it once in a country in india but then till many people have not even heard its name and i was also not knowing.but i am thinking how this developed this much fast
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 21, 2015, 05:22:17 AM
Can an1 explain me how to use bitcoin

use the correct subforum for your question, we are off here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 21, 2015, 04:46:29 AM
I'm from Indonesia. Some people already know about bitcoin, but most of them never use bitcoin Sad
Government is neutral about bitcoin, but they won't protect your bitcoin.

Few people already use bitcoin as commodity
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 21, 2015, 05:20:13 AM
Can an1 explain me how to use bitcoin
Activity: 501
May 21, 2015, 04:34:55 AM
bitcoin was known to me by a friend. he saw it on tv.
gradually bitcoin has become famous nowadays.
many people are using bitcoin and will be using it for lifetime.

I had friends join because of tv, it was to do with the dark-net sites to buy your goodies from lol They was hooked right there. I know a few in real life who use it but they have slowed down this year. Bitcoin will become kind of famous one day at the moment it is just chilling once we see rapid growth then news will report how great it is on the rise, this is what they do. Not sure we will have bitcoin for a life time however much I would like it, something new will be on the scene within that time period but it will have hell of a run,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 21, 2015, 04:27:00 AM
bitcoin was known to me by a friend. he saw it on tv.
gradually bitcoin has become famous nowadays.
many people are using bitcoin and will be using it for lifetime.
Pages:
Jump to: