Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 42. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
May 12, 2015, 09:52:38 AM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Here in the USA they ignored it, then they laughed at it, then they started fighting it and now it's accepted and legal although they are still fighting it with high taxation and warning against buying it for investment purposes... for now, although institutions of higher finance are starting to invest in the Bitcoin space while previously and simultaneously fighting it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 12, 2015, 09:28:24 AM
In my country they forbidden bitcoin as a payment, but it is legal for an asset.
But we have the most trade volume in the world.
Yes i come from China. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
May 12, 2015, 09:22:02 AM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

In my country thats only like 10 % of the entire population that know bitcoin. Even in my university exactly my major, only 1 people that know which is me and 1 of my friends which I introduced him to. Some people in my country think that bitcoin is just like another HYIP/ Pyramids that is why they dont want to hear about it
Activity: 336
May 12, 2015, 09:21:06 AM
in my country(india) very few peoples know about bitcoin so its a big inaccebilty here because of so less use of it..but still i have a lot of advantages too i can buy some stuffy with bitcoin and i can suprise my friends and familys with it Cheesy they think it is cool but they don't know what it is
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
May 12, 2015, 09:17:18 AM
Hi!  Smiley

i'm from EU.
i work in IT since 1996...
a lot of people in my factory have hear about bitcoin..
but no one use it or is actively involved in to bitcoin.
bitcoin has still a long way to do...

I'm also from the EU (though from another country, it seems), and very few people I know in real life are aware of, and far less actually use, Bitcoin. I'm also not aware of any shops near me that accept Bitcoin. Sad

Hi!  Smiley

Not at all. Very few people use it and not many have heard about it. I think there was some speculation about 500k people in the world actively using it.

Well, that's already more than the population of Iceland - not too bad. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 12, 2015, 09:05:27 AM
Not yet widely-known and only a few small groups here in our country help the BTC takes it cut into our nation (the Philippines). i know some people who use bitcoin for trading and whatnot, and also I know several crew members of a bitcoin exchange here in the Philippines.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 12, 2015, 09:03:38 AM
it's developing slowly there are many who are using it and hoping to evade taxes because here bitcoin is not yet regulated, you are free to do what you want with it
Activity: 462
May 12, 2015, 09:02:08 AM
Hi!  Smiley

Only the ones I talk to about it.
All the other people in my country think Bitcoin is a scam or a pyramid.
In fact some of the people I talk to either don't understand it or think it's a pyramid.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
May 12, 2015, 09:01:27 AM
Hi!  Smiley

i'm from EU.
i work in IT since 1996...
a lot of people in my factory have hear about bitcoin..
but no one use it or is actively involved in to bitcoin.
bitcoin has still a long way to do...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 12, 2015, 08:58:39 AM
Hi!  Smiley

Not at all. Very few people use it and not many have heard about it. I think there was some speculation about 500k people in the world actively using it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 12, 2015, 08:40:27 AM
Hi!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: