Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 42. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The experts, I mean Bitcoin millionaires, predict that in 2018 dramatic changes are going to happen in the cryptocurrency market. They are confirmed that this is just a start. The sum of Bitcoins to be in circulation is fixed - 21 million, and there will never be more. That’s why inflation is next to impossible. More and more people will be able to use Bitcoin in everyday life, and, as the result, the price will rise.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Now is the right time to invest. Because we don't need to wait too long to invest in bitcoin. You must have money to buy bitcoin. You only need to buy bitcoin if you have more money. And buy slowly. Make long-term investments.
Merit: 0
I'd better wait a couple more days, because there's a very good chance that the price drop for this coin will continue.
Activity: 102
Based on my observation on the bitcoin market price  it is still red which means we are still on the bear market season. Well,  this is the time to invest because its price is lower or cheaper so people can really afford. We still need to wait a little longer to see your profit.
Activity: 83
Bitcoin price is still around $6,200 now and it will be good if you can buy and invest in it now. If you have enough capital and you believe in long term investment, it will be so smart and wise of you to buy and invest bitcoin now because this is the best time for you to buy it. Bitcoin price will start increasing very soon after the market survives or the bull market comes around. So if you sell it by then, it will be a huge profit for you. Bitcoin is a coin worth investing in any time any day. So buy and invest in it now
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I say buy, but remember the fact that it's possible to lose. With that during mind it's a very good second to shop for. as a minimum analyze to buy it, use it, maybe buy something with it. I started with little just getting familiar, so my recommendation is just begin investing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
now prices the same as in autumn 2017, what it mean? holders and capitalisations is growing but prices is falling? why so?
If you are a long-term investor, then for you now is the best time to buy Bitcoins. If you are a medium-term or short-term investor, then you need to watch a little more of the crypto currency market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I believe that now is the best time for investment. Because the market has fallen a little and it is possible to buy something for long-term investments.
Activity: 218
A few days, for a long-term investment, little will change. Since bitcoin is traced in the last time only minor fluctuations, this can be said with 70% certainty.
Activity: 29
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

BTC is back and yes it is the best time to invest again. The uprising of the BTC value had made them prominent once again. While they are still in the recovery stage, we can still safely say that we can guarantee a higher market price for our beloved BTC.
Activity: 322
I don't imagine that the bitcoin is return however remember that it will go be red so it is smarter to purchase now since you wil a great deal of benefit when the bitcoin come back to its normal cost and goes pump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is back but there is a high wall in front of the price. It dropped from 8500 USD to 6100 USD. The daily price increase was 300 USD. In my opinion, Bitcoin is taken from every price level. Bitcoin is the ideal paradise for investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Even if cryptocurrencies are not yet used in large quantities, we can see what is happening in Venezuela, where Bitcoin has more stability than the national currency. This is another proof that in the future the crypt will become an effective alternative to Fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
I think yes, bitcoin started its recovery, I think that ahead of us pokachto expects only growth, because below it there is no way to go down, because the capitalization is already almost 100 billion, which means that it is time for manipulators to include a growth phase.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
wow, this is really good news for all of us, of course, in terms of investments that we really think are ripe for our future needs that are not necessarily guaranteed.
Activity: 98
Yes, now is a great time to invest in BTC, buy them right away. By the end of this year, BTC prices will rise again
Activity: 238
I think this is the last time and round that we can see BTC on this prices, it will go to the moon after 2 months. and other alts too. so it is nice to invest on crypto a the dip of this round. you can study and select your desired coins
Activity: 85
The price of Bitcoin has reached its minimum , I think now a good price for investing in Bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
If you want to invest in Bitcoin, now is the right time to invest there. Because the price of bitcoin is now down. it indicates that for investment now in coin it is certainly very appropriate.
Pages:
Jump to: