Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 62. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The current rise in BTC makes the market outlook looks good. Moreover,  most technical analysts favour the current BTC move but i will rather want to still stay by the side of caution and see how the market will move. Trading BTC/USDT pairs still remain safe for now.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Now the best time for you to buy in , when the market is unstable , is the best investment. This year's end will be a bitcoin period of bitcoin. Similar to last year , bitcoin prices are at an average and the end of the year can jump to $30000. So let's invest right now , this is the best time
Activity: 38
Now, this is good time to invest. But I think just hold 2days, and you bye some bitcoin, than after 2days later BTC full came back. 
Activity: 82
If you believe in bitcoin then any time is a good time to invest. My advice would be to average the buys out over a week and buy 20% each day, that way you're not locking into a fixed price and can guard yourself against sharp drops
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I believe bitcoin has always been a great long term investment. And do not miss the opportunity to become part of this sphere and it is better to invest just when the cryptocurrency is on the bottom
Activity: 142
Btc is back and you want to invest now? I think currently is a little bit late now beacuse the price was getting back in the normal. It is better if you have to invest and support btc in the past while the price was gettinf lower and maybe you can take some advantage in the present.
Activity: 71
Looks like we're doing better now, hopefully the bull market will start soon. Can't wait to see Bitcoin back over $10k.
Activity: 27
It is a good time to invest. The price hasn't moved up much since the last dip, just a couple of hundred dollars at best and now it looks like the price is just tethering in the same position for the past couple of days. This makes it the perfect time to buy bitcoin before the prices start recovering again
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
you should to that when the price of the bitcoin is low because it's gonna be worth it buying it in low.
Activity: 569
Yes, as we see, bitcoin is trying to rise. perhaps this is the beginning of a new trend, but in order not to risk very much, we need to buy carefully.
I am happy because this week bitcoin has gone up over $ 1200 and I'm sure this is a positive sign that crypto market is improving soon, and we should be optimistic to welcome this and do not sell because we will get a higher price again.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Guys, I guess we still need to wait for some time. One fact is that G20 took place with weekend and nobody talked about crypto in the conference. What they said is that crypto will be deeper discussed in October. So, this means no good news so far. I think BTC is simply pumping before good new and that's all. We still have about 2 weeks before 10 August, but I think SEC will say - sorry guys...  
Activity: 280
S O A R
I see bitcoin has grown a bit. But the problem is that altcoins are in a difficult situation.  I do not risk investing in cryptocurrency in such a situation.
Activity: 140
In my opinion, now is the time to invest in bitcoin, the price is excellent, and after August 10, rapid growth is possible
Activity: 140
Yes bitcoin has increased this month. this is good news and a great time to buy back. when the market decreased crypto very cheap price. I've bought some altcoin for the long term.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Yes, as we see, bitcoin is trying to rise. perhaps this is the beginning of a new trend, but in order not to risk very much, we need to buy carefully.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I think no need to take tension about BTC. It's the best crypto currency for the crypto world. And I think now is best time to invest .Now whole crypto market is reasonable and end this year it can go high.So i think now is best time for invest.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100