Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 57. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The price of bitcoin hasn't come back yet, but I think it's a good time to invest
If long-term investment, so the current price is very attractive, very suitable for investment. Grin
Activity: 201
Yeahh bitcoin is back on its feet again and this is the right time you have to invest because when the market starts to take its bull run with bitcoin leading way ahead you will be glad you took the bold step of investing. Don't listen to the FUD being spread around because bitcoin is strong.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
yes it is because this is the future of market interms of selling and buying.
Activity: 224
This is not the time to invest BTC. If you want to invest in BTC, you should buy BTC when BTC drops. But BTC has increased, and buying BTC is not profitable
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
This is a very good time to get bitcoin at a low price, bitcoin is well known for its significant increase. Buying and holding bitcoin until its price increases, it will make us get a huge profit. Because bitcoin is already reliable in terms of its security to continue to increase its value and continue to persist with its popularity in the future crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
If you are willing to hodl, then it is always good time to invest! Also, this topic seems to be an indicator of FOMO (fear of missing out).
Activity: 57
Holders are happy now because btc price is making a come back and i think the dip is over and lets wait for the upcoming price of crypto.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Nope, btc is not back. It moving slightly yes. But we must know that bitcoin value reach 20k dollar last year compare to its value now 8k dollar.
Time to invest? Yes! Since bitcoin is moving now , it is a good news for all of us. This is the right time to buy and invest to btc before it goes back to 20k dollar value.
Activity: 23
it's better to wait a few weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The clock is ticking and the market will recover just as predicted so investors should make a move now before everything is too late. A lot of people try to buy and hold bitcoins when it reaches a very high value but then caught up when the market falls down and is either bound to hold or just impatiently cut their loss because of the long term of market crashes.
Activity: 602
I would expect, because very often after such a sharp rise, there is often a fall, and this can be substantial
So I have to wait for sometime?
with the return of Bitcoin is very good to welcome it with a large investment amount. when investments in high capacity are capable of generating substantial profits in the future. by earning a lot of investment is also able to make its development increased so far and high.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
the right time may be yes, yesterday btc is indeed down, but now btc is back to go up. look at the market has improved with the volume of trading began to rise, this is very good to invest.
Activity: 280

Again, Btc is back to $8k value. But this not mean that market is recovering. Infact because of the increase value of bitcoin all altcoins value decrease.
I guess this isnt the time yet to buy bitcoin, but the right time to buy altcoin.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is not back but it will be back again. I think this is last two tree months to invest to bitcoin. I believe we will see the news and market situation next couple months.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin is back the price of the Bitcoin went down quickly nearly 7800$ more than 500$ went down very quickly. It is common in the market because when Bitcoin price is increasing automatically the price of all other altcoins start decreasing. It's how the nature of Crypto market is going to be.
Activity: 66
You should have invested when the coin was on its lowest because right now you will not yield that much profit given you are going to invest when the prices is in its middle point where it is rising.
Activity: 71
If you are really talking about "invest", there will be nothing called "good time".
REal investors keep buying gradually. They set their schedule to buy either every weekends, every month, or every quarter. They dont have a term a good time.
Only If you trade you will really care about "good entry"
Activity: 223
Bitcoin is really back! It's mooning everyday, now $8000 plus. To my surprise ETH is  low in rising, why is it so?
Activity: 22
This may very well be the beginning of the consistent increment. Clearly, contributing now would respect tremendous benefit. As the market estimation of Bitcoin is rising,same thing will occur with the benefit. For now,don't be blinded increment and sit tight for additional. Abstain from offering as of now however keep holding. Still expect for scrivener for the next days however accept it as an open door to contribute.
Activity: 798

Investing starting from this time because Bitcoin will begin to grow. And for this week we could see the growth of Bitcoin. This coin is getting good and make a lot of all current Altcoin also follow Bitcoin to grow. Now many investors had come back into the market and they have the time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: