Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 59. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a coin that shapes the pulse of the crypto market. When Bitcoin graphics state is controlled according to the year, it is likely to rise. Bitcoin is also the highest and most reliable coin in terms of marketcap. Investing makes sense.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Invest now. Eventually, it'll climb back to $10,000 without you being aware of it. Last week, bitcoin price was trailling to $7,000 and just a few days after it started climbing back to $8,000. Might as well invest now because you'll probably see bitcoins climb back to $20,000.
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I think that every time we have a chance to make a profit when the Bitcoin price changes. Yes at this time we do have the opportunity to sell bitcoin that we have, this is a result of the struggle of us all who can buy bitcoin when the price is still cheap. So this opportunity should be consistently ours. Under these circumstances we should be able to do it later, when the price of Bitcoin declines and also when the Bitcoin price increases. We must dare to take risks because when we just stay quiet we will not get anything.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Nice to see bitcoin in green again! This might be a change of trend or just a bull trap. Personally, I am not going to buy bitcoin until the prices reach like $10-11K.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is right now taking a genuine beating in the market as the esteem continues falling and the negative exposure its getting doesn't appear to help its motivation either, this circumstance can anyway be transformed into leverage as one can get the chance to purchase the coins at a less expensive cost
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I don't know whether bitcoin will be back again to the base yet to the extent I know an ever increasing number of huge names on the planet intrigued to put resources into the bitcoin. You should purchase as of now or you will lose a shot if the bitcoin will increment again soon. The conceivable thing for you hold up until there will be another little redress for bitcoin later on again man.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Again, all the forecasters say that by the end of the year bitcoin will be for $ 20,000, and there is every reason to do so. Now is the time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Yeah,BTC seems to rebounce. There are rumors about ETF adoption for bitcoin,so today BTC jumped to 8300 after a long flat.
I believe it should grow firstly and then strong hands will be pouring funds to altcoins
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
I think a good entry point was about 6k ~ If you purchased at this price you are very large fortunate. It only remains to sit and enjoy the growth of the market.
Activity: 168
Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin, and I hope the market has stopped falling
I expect it to come back to $20,000 soon, buy it immediately. I've bought a lot. Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Personally, i think it's the best time to invest your money in Bitcoin. I think ethereum will grow again in 2020, and i agree with mcafee said. I suggest you to invest now.

I cannot agree with you , i think soon will be little Bitcoin price dump. because price already raised alot and now it is time to dump. After it you can invest your money in bitcoin!
Good Luck!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Nowadays many people believe that it makes sense to invest in bitcoin, as it will show excellent results in the bull market, and then follow the altcoins after that.
Activity: 292
I suggest you better be patient, because Bitcoin prices will drop to $ 7500 again and that's when the right time for you to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
Personally, i think it's the best time to invest your money in Bitcoin. I think ethereum will grow again in 2020, and i agree with mcafee said. I suggest you to invest now.
we will never know when exactly it will happen, because in cryptocurrency everything can happen and do not know when it will, this year can be bitcoin and ethereum prices can go to the moon all is still possible, so we just analyze it and hope.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin has shown a significant increase today. and in my opinion it is now a very good thing to be able to buy bitcoin as our investment until the end of the year where we are in advantage of the increase in price
To buy btc it was necessary a week ago when the price was 5800-6000, and now there is a risk of price reduction
Activity: 854
Bitcoin has shown a significant increase today. and in my opinion it is now a very good thing to be able to buy bitcoin as our investment until the end of the year where we are in advantage of the increase in price
Activity: 336
Bitcoin began to grow, and today it costs more than 8000 dollars. I think that there will be a small correction and its price is likely to go down a few days, but in general it is worth investing in Bitcoin, as it will grow for several more years. In the long run, you will still get a good profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
It seems that at the time of replying the thread, the Bitcoin has reached its top in 2018. It repeated this once again in June, so I think the market is back from the bottom. So I think it is a good time to buy now.
It's just giving investors a glimpse what will happen again, come to think of the previous movements and study deeper, bitcoin market is doing the same patterned all over, people who observed well can tell that investing right now is really a good  chance to enjoy future benefits, if this bull runs continue
the profits will be decent in a short period of time maybe before this year ends we will see new height.
Pages:
Jump to: