Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 58. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Dear friend,
Yes, that maybe a good signal ti invest. But the uptrend is in a short time only. I think we need to think more detail. If you want to trade, it maybe good, but if you want to hold for long term, I am not sure. Good luck!
Activity: 57
Bitcoin has never gone anywhere, just that there are a number of people who chose not to believe in its capability and re always ready and willing to criticize it most of the times when it falls in value, this never means that the coin is going down, the coin has not reached its ull potential just yet, but as we can see, there are signs that its getting back to its feet
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Hello friend. I think btc is back now. It is rising and give a new chance for investors. I think this is the best time to buy altcoin. Why? You can check their price! Good luck
The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is the lowest, bitcoin prices can go down because there are factors or issues that some people make to make the btc price lower, but you should use to buy bitcoin sebnyak - a lot because after the issue and the bitcoin price falls, not take too long the btc price will rise spontaneously.
Activity: 238
Hello friend. I think btc is back now. It is rising and give a new chance for investors. I think this is the best time to buy altcoin. Why? You can check their price! Good luck
Activity: 60
Now is a very good time for your investment in BTC . And it will be worth the profit .
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The BTC has now opened up an upward channel, so if this trend can be sustained, it should make a lot of money to continue investing in encryption at this time.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
It seems to me that most likely before the big growth we expect at least one more fall to the minimum price. I myself already begin to buy but in parts and with the thoughts that most likely we will still fall and only then growth. But there may not be a drop and as at the end of last year we'll just fly up and we need to be able to purchase, so it's better to buy now and not wait for falls below
Activity: 116
Yet Bitcoin is recovering, but caution will not prevent .
Activity: 140
I think this time is quite good for investment
Currently I update quite a lot of good news on this crypto market.
At current prices you can invest nhé!
Good luck!!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Many of wise people have an opinion that from 2018 to 2020 years the price will go up and show new all time high. Some of people think that we easey hit the 50K USD and some courageos even talk about higher price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
BTC starts to grow and I think this is the beginning of a new big wave of growth. I hope that in the coming weeks bitcoin will overcome the price of 10,000 dollars. This is an important psychological moment.
Activity: 154
Now the price for BTC has already grown significantly and it seems to me better not to buy coins now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
yes it is currently BTC is in its best time .. hopefully this can be maintained until later end of 2018. I hope this will be the starting point BTC revival may be real
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
It is a good time to invest is when you have the funds available.  If you just keep on waiting, the cryptocurrency ship will leave without you.  The longer you wait the less tokens you'll receive for your investment. Good luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
This might just be the start of the reliable addition. Plainly, contributing presently would regard gigantic advantage. As the market estimation of Bitcoin is rising,same thing will happen with the advantage. For now,don't be blinded augmentation and sit tight for extra. Go without offering starting at now anyway continue holding
Activity: 168
BTC was worth buying when the price of coins was about $ 5000.  Now it's better to wait a little longer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Invest now. Eventually, it'll climb back to $10,000 without you being aware of it. Last week, bitcoin price was trailling to $7,000 and just a few days after it started climbing back to $8,000. Might as well invest now because you'll probably see bitcoins climb back to $20,000.
investors are now starting to confidently with bitcoin after samsung, visa and google are rumored to be using blockchain. this positively impacts bitcoin prices which in recent days rose sharply.it is possible this year will touch again at $20k.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
yes it is mate. BTC just come back and its a good sign for those who want to invest with this coin. as you look at the graph since last week BTC surprised us with its fast recovery. for me right now there are little bit of chances BTC will fall a little bit and will surprise us again in the bullish run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I think it's still right to buy bitcoin because All Time Down Bitcoin in 2018 was priced at $ 5,800 and now Bitcoin has risen to $ 8,000

My hope is that in the future Bitcoin will rise again and make the market go back Green, because investing in Bitcoin is not wrong.
Activity: 25
I think its too early to tell but its a good sign that bitcoin is slowly crawling up after months of being down. Yes I think its still a good time to invest because its value is not yet stable.
Pages:
Jump to: