Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 60. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Don't waste too much time deciding on when to buy. The earlier you buy the better so that you can start making your profits as soon as possible.
Agreed. You have to see the line when it's time to stop thinking and start acting. Most people spend too long thinking. Others do not think at all and only act.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
i'm not sure if bitcoin will be back again to the bottom but as far as i know more and more big names in the world interested to invest in the bitcoin. You should buy at this time or you will lose a chance if the bitcoin will increase again soon. The possible thing for you wait until there will be another little correction for bitcoin in the future again man.
Yes btc is back to its nice price. But its not good for now to invest the best time to invest is when the price is too low so that you can grow money money just like what happened right now. The price rised up and you should take opportunity. But i think its still a good time to invest
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Don't waste too much time deciding on when to buy. The earlier you buy the better so that you can start making your profits as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 61
Bitcoin is recovering, but I think we should still be careful before it reaches $ 10000.
I look on the bright side.
Activity: 518
When bitcoin is rising is the best time to invest and buy up the price as it rise. Unlike when bitcoin dips, you can instantly see the profit on your investment as bitcoin continue to rise to another price discovery. Bitcoin is a must have cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
for me,
If I'm your advice to you, you'll invest less than the BTC because we know that the market will increase in price anytime your investment can increase. so you always look in the market so you know what to do. Do not lose your investment.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
yes btc is come back and I recommend investing now, as it only takes a while to get the BTC price back to $ 12000.
I think that investing in bitcoin is always good. What happened with people who bought it at 20K, I can only say one thing. His fall was obvious because all the people around the world held him and sooner or later he could fall.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
yes btc is come back and I recommend investing now, as it only takes a while to get the BTC price back to $ 12000.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I do not believe this. bitcoin increased while altcoin decreased. what is going on in cryoto market? if to buy bitcoin at current prices, is this just a fake increase?
It's not fake chart. people are feeling crazy to buy more and more bitcoin as much as they can. you can see that how bitcoin gets almost 10% increase just in a few days and that's awesome thing right now.
But altcoin was getting a slightly decrease due to the bitcoin increase. this has already happened so many times caused by bitcoin ETF
Activity: 112
Yes BTC is back, this good for crypto investors and his the right time to investment on BTC, this year end BTC will reach huge price so if invest now in this year end will receive good profits
Activity: 140
I do not believe this. bitcoin increased while altcoin decreased. what is going on in cryoto market? if to buy bitcoin at current prices, is this just a fake increase?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It seems that at the time of replying the thread, the Bitcoin has reached its top in 2018.

All the other tokens are dropped and only bitcoin in high price , so I think the market is back from the bottom. So I think it is a good time to buy now.
Activity: 224
Dear all,
Yes, BTC is back with high price. But I think we should be care and follow the coin market for short time. In several months before, the coin market is not stable. Currently, the altcoins price is a bit low. Wait and buy something.
copper member
Merit: 2
Money is flowing from alts to bitcoin as people prepare for impending SEC decision about Bitcoin ETF in August/September. I think that many of the big buy orders over the last couple weeks are people who have access to inside info and that ETF will be approved in the fall.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Now is the best time to invest. Bitcoin has risen from $6,000 to $8,000, and bitcoin will grow wildly in the coming months. You can't miss it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe that the cue ball will soon show itself in full, despite the wild decline in recent times, which could well happen because of the purposeful influence of heavyweights with an understandable goal…
Activity: 102
The price of bitcoin has risen from $6,000 to $8,000 in recent days. I don't know if your trap is a precursor to the bull market, but I think you can choose to believe it once, because the current price is very low, it is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. If this is a precursor to the bull market, you will gain a lot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The dominance index of Bitcoin is growing, altcoins are falling in price.This suggests that investors are beginning to actively buy BTC by selling altcoins.It's a good time to get in position...but wait for the correction, and then buy.
Activity: 266
We cant say that it's definitely back. It can go down suddenly again. But it gives hope. I want to see it up to 10k
Activity: 113
Bitcoin is back, I saw hope, I think bitcoin will definitely skyrocket before the end of the year, the current encryption market is still at a lower price, it is a good opportunity to invest, grasp this opportunity, we can not predict tomorrow will happen What, don't miss the opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: